Page 17 of 58 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Default To kadrios

Quote Originally Posted by Kadrios View Post
    Hopefully Kent won't mind if I cut in here.
    LOL you know i don't mind I bounce ideas off you in game why would I care if we do it here.
    With what he was asking for I was just going to tell him to look at that build any way
    Last edited by Kentpb; 02-24-2016 at 07:21 PM.

On Arggo head of the "WoodShadows" guild looking for a laid back play for fun new recruits
    For Build help or any other ?'s hit me up here Kent's custom Character Builds
    The Character Planer I use can be found here DDO Character Planner by Ordinary

Default To lusi

Hopefully Kent won't mind if I cut in here.

That build should certainly be reasonably viable (although you won't be able to benefit from both tenacious defence and evasion due to the armour requirements). It will definitely be pretty tanky, between Stalwart Defender and ES enhancements (especially Shining Through).

You'll also want to make sure you keep your search at maximum (it takes priority over spot and open lock)

If you're going to a go for a trap capable melee warlock, I'd like to direct you towards my current build (which is posted a couple of pages back). Its a 15/3/2 Warlock/Bard/Arti.
    You will find that build on page 15 3rd post down. If you want to see what it started as the original build "Rune Lock for Guildy" is on page 8 it started as a request from Kadrios and after working it out together in game it is what we came up with but he has been playing it through meany ETR's and has gained some insight in to it and has tweaked it some so i would go with the one found on page 15

On Arggo head of the "WoodShadows" guild looking for a laid back play for fun new recruits

Quote Originally Posted by Kentpb View Post
    You will find that build on page 15 3rd post down.
    Just fyi, if you click on the "post #" (in the upper right of any post), you'll get the URL direct to that specific post. Copy/paste that from your browser window, and done.

So, that post (#283 in this thread) is: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...=1#post5763594

Community Member

Thanks for your response. I will try your build and stick to SWF. Only have to change race to Human and take Melee DMG from Harper and INT

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by luzi View Post
    Thanks for your response. I will try your build and stick to SWF. Only have to change race to Human and take Melee DMG from Harper and INT
    Having looked over the build with human in mind I would say the best place to drop AP from would be the 2 ranks of awareness from the harper tree (and obviously cormyrean knight training), so you can pick up strategic combat 1 & 2 (or alternatively strategic combat 1, and cha to damage from swashbuckler). Everything else (AP wise) should stay the same.

In terms of gear, Ring of Lies and Ring of Deceit are your friends for much of the middle of the level spread (for increased charisma, improved deception and skill bonuses), as are the upgraded lantern ring and upgraded manual (used as a swap item when trapping). I use Resplendance (found in fashion madness) from 18 until 28 (slotting a spooky int augment at 22), and then swap it out for an EE corruption of nature (for the insightful int +3) once my Blue Dragon Helm gets swapped out for the epic deific Diadem.

Epic Blasting chime is the main trinket from level 20, and is probably worth picking up and fully upgrading at each level available (if you don't have another sonic power + sonic lore item).

If you'd like, I'll have a think about the best way to level that build up, since getting the bard levels and 2nd level of arti earlier would probably be better for a build that is going from level 1 rather than 15.
    Last edited by Kadrios; 02-25-2016 at 06:04 AM.

Community Member

Having looked over the build with human in mind I would say the best place to drop AP from would be the 2 ranks of awareness from the harper tree (and obviously cormyrean knight training), so you can pick up strategic combat 1 & 2 (or alternatively strategic combat 1, and cha to damage from swashbuckler). Everything else (AP wise) should stay the same.

In terms of gear, Ring of Lies and Ring of Deceit are your friends for much of the middle of the level spread (for increased charisma, improved deception and skill bonuses), as are the upgraded lantern ring and upgraded manual (used as a swap item when trapping). I use Resplendance (found in fashion madness) from 18 until 28 (slotting a spooky int augment at 22), and then swap it out for an EE corruption of nature (for the insightful int +3) once my Blue Dragon Helm gets swapped out for the epic deific Diadem.

Epic Blasting chime is the main trinket from level 20, and is probably worth picking up and fully upgrading at each level available (if you don't have another sonic power + sonic lore item).

If you'd like, I'll have a think about the best way to level that build up, since getting the bard levels and 2nd level of arti earlier would probably be better for a build that is going from level 1 rather than 15.
    Any support on easier leveling is appreciated.
    At the moment I am Art1/War8

Community Member

Any support on easier leveling is appreciated.
    At the moment I am Art1/War8

No problem, I'll work something up for you today.

Just so I have something to start on, what were your starting stats, what tomes do you have, where did you put your two level up stat points, and what feats have you taken so far?

Community Member

No problem, I'll work something up for you today.

Just so I have something to start on, what were your starting stats, what tomes do you have, where did you put your two level up stat points, and what feats have you taken so far?
    Thank you very much!
    Feat and Stats are the same as in your build. Everything went into INT until now.
    At the moment I don't have any tomes, waiting for sale days in ddo store.
    Is this true that they changed the way of tome using? So I could buy a tome+6 and use it at lvl 9, that you get now bonus for +2 and later the others automatically?

Community Member

Default The Impossible Build request

I have been loving your builds but I may have one that may be a little rough. I am looking for a monk strength or Dex build using an iconic heroe maybe. Something simple to play though with the least amount of buttons to press. I dont like combos (not sure if this is possible). It does not have to be a pure Monk. It can have any splash in it but pally but it needs to crank out some DPS and walk through traps. (Again maybe impossible). Unarmed or TWF does not matter i got decent gear for this. Tank? That would be great. So, is it possible to make a DPS beast with Tanking ability, trap imperviousness and simple to play that will get me through EE?

Ok so lets see what you have to work with:

This will be my 5th life.

My past lifes were Barb, Monk, Bard and paladin.

I have access to all iconics except Gnome.

Tomes:

Str +4
    Dex +4
    Con +4
    Wis +3
    Chr +6

Thanks in advance.

Default To ccd1977

Quote Originally Posted by ccd1977 View Post
    I have been loving your builds but I may have one that may be a little rough. I am looking for a monk strength or Dex build using an iconic heroe maybe. Something simple to play though with the least amount of buttons to press. I dont like combos (not sure if this is possible). It does not have to be a pure Monk. It can have any splash in it but pally but it needs to crank out some DPS and walk through traps. (Again maybe impossible). Unarmed or TWF does not matter i got decent gear for this. Tank? That would be great. So, is it possible to make a DPS beast with Tanking ability, trap imperviousness and simple to play that will get me through EE?

Ok so lets see what you have to work with:

This will be my 5th life.

My past lifes were Barb, Monk, Bard and paladin.

I have access to all iconics except Gnome.

Tomes:

Str +4
    Dex +4
    Con +4
    Wis +3
    Chr +6

Thanks in advance.
    Well I run my take on the Robo Ryu build that i did for SockPuppet found here https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...=1#post5558763 but I tweaked it a bit for my self and made it Blade Forged but that required a +1 heart and now is 12 Monk/4 Fig/4 Wiz because of new tactical feat that needs Fig lev 4 and I have +6 all stat tome would still work as a WF but then you have to scroll Reconstruct which you can do the build gets UMD for raise dead and GH anyway. This is at level 29 and I definitely don't have the best equipment yet.

I go T5 Shintao too so handwraps base damage is 5.8 d8 now. The buttons I hit in combat other then mouse 1 are for stunning fist, stunning blow, whirlwind attack, and the occasional action boost. If this looks like it works for you will post with your tomes & PL list. Let me know if WF or BF

Edit: Was looking this over and realised i was farming EDs and was in Unyielding and i run in LD as main so HP only 933, +2 str, PRR 111 (+ 20 Imp Combat Expertise), - 2 to saves, but no change to AC just started Unyielding, & 6.8 d8 base when any action boost is going. will see over 1k crits (have seen as much as 1.8k with whirlwind}
    Last edited by Kentpb; 02-26-2016 at 02:40 PM.

Community Member

Is this true that they changed the way of tome using? So I could buy a tome+6 and use it at lvl 9, that you get now bonus for +2 and later the others automatically?

I believe so, although I've not used a tome on a low level character recently

Community Member

Ha! Yes this will work! Lets do the BF too. Thanks.

Well I run my take on the Robo Ryu build that i did for SockPuppet found here https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...=1#post5558763 but I tweaked it a bit for my self and made it Blade Forged but that required a +1 heart and now is 12 Monk/4 Fig/4 Wiz because of new tactical feat that needs Fig lev 4 and I have +6 all stat tome would still work as a WF but then you have to scroll Reconstruct which you can do the build gets UMD for raise dead and GH anyway. This is at level 29 and I definitely don't have the best equipment yet.

I go T5 Shintao too so handwraps base damage is 5.8 d8 now. The buttons I hit in combat other then mouse 1 are for stunning fist, stunning blow, whirlwind attack, and the occasional action boost. If this looks like it works for you will post with your tomes & PL list. Let me know if WF or BF

Edit: Was looking this over and realised i was farming EDs and was in Unyielding and i run in LD as main so HP only 933, +2 str, PRR 111 (+ 20 Imp Combat Expertise), - 2 to saves, but no change to AC just started Unyielding, & 6.8 d8 base when any action boost is going. will see over 1k crits (have seen as much as 1.8k with whirlwind}

Community Member

Default In need of a good dwarf

So yesterday I TR'd myself into a dwarven artificer, and I'm just not feeling it. Luckily I'm only a few levels in so I can reset myself with everything but my race. So what I'm looking for is a self sufficient solo build that can take care of traps/locks and a little bit of healing wouldn't be a bad thing. I'd prefer not to be a caster as I don't feel like dealing with dozens of spells, but I'm open to just about anything else. A ranged option would be nice, but not a must. I have 36-point build, +5 supreme stat tome, access to all classes, a monk and a warlock past lives, and access to the Harper tree. Thanks for your time Kent, I appreciate the work you do for everyone.

Default To ccd1977

Should have time to post your Robo Ryu tomorrow just wondering how did that Radiant Bard turn out never played anything like that so was not so sure about that one. Looked good on paper.
    Last edited by Kentpb; 02-27-2016 at 04:41 PM.

Community Member

It turned out really good actually. It was a beast once I got the proper items.

I appreciate your time on these build! I am having a lot of fun with them.

Should have time to post your Robo Ryu tomorrow just wondering how did that Radiant Bard turn out never played anything like that so was not so sure about that one. Looked good on paper.

Default BF Robo Ryu for ccd1977

Code:
    Character Plan by DDO Character Planner Version 04.29.001
    DDO Character Planner Home Page

Level 30 Lawful Good Bladeforged Male
    (4 Fighter \ 12 Monk \ 4 Wizard \ 10 Epic) 
    Hit Points: 421
    Spell Points: 231 
    BAB: 15\15\20\25\25
    Fortitude: 17
    Reflex: 18
    Will: 17

Starting            Ending          Feat/Enhancement
    Abilities        Base Stats         Base Stats         Modified Stats
    (36 Point)       (Level 1)          (Level 30)           (Level 30)
    Strength             14                 25                   25
    Dexterity            14                 18                   18
    Constitution         14                 18                   18
    Intelligence         14                 14                   14
    Wisdom               14                 17                   19
    Charisma              8                 14                   14

Tomes Used
    Str +4
    Dex +4
    Con +4
    Wis +3
    Chr +6 
                     Base Skills        Base Skills        Modified Skills
    Skills           (Level 1)          (Level 30)          (Level 30)
    Balance               4                 16                   20
    Bluff                 0                 10                   12
    Concentration         4                 33                   37
    Diplomacy             0                 10                   12
    Disable Device        n/a              n/a                   n/a
    Haggle                0                 10                   12
    Heal                  0                 10                   14
    Hide                  0                 10                   14
    Intimidate            0                 10                   12
    Jump                  4                 32                   39
    Listen                0                 10                   14
    Move Silently         0                 10                   14
    Open Lock             n/a              n/a                   n/a
    Perform               n/a              n/a                   n/a
    Repair                2                 35                   37
    Search                0                 10                   12
    Spellcraft            0                 10                   12
    Spot                  0                 10                   14
    Swim                  0                 10                   17
    Tumble                4                 16                   20
    Use Magic Device      2                 21                   23

Level 1 (Monk)
    Skill: Balance (+4)
    Skill: Concentration (+4)
    Skill: Jump (+4)
    Skill: Repair (+2)
    Skill: Tumble (+4)
    Skill: Use Magic Device (+2)
    Feat: (Past Life) Past Life: Barbarian
    Feat: (Past Life) Past Life: Bard
    Feat: (Past Life) Past Life: Monk
    Feat: (Past Life) Past Life: Paladin
    Feat: (Selected) Power Attack (I switch this out after 20 for stunning blow and run with Combat Expertise on from that point)
    Feat: (Monk Bonus) Stunning Fist

Level 2 (Monk)
    Skill: Balance (+1)
    Skill: Concentration (+1)
    Skill: Jump (+1)
    Skill: Repair (+0.5)
    Skill: Tumble (+1)
    Skill: Use Magic Device (+0.5)
    Feat: (Monk Bonus) Dodge

Level 3 (Monk)
    Feat: (Selected) Mobility
    Feat: (Monk Path) Path of Harmonious Balance: Fists of Light

Level 4 (Wizard)
    Ability Raise: STR
    Skill: Repair (+3)
    Feat: (Wizard Bonus) Extend Spell

Level 5 (Monk)
    Skill: Concentration (+2)
    Skill: Repair (+1.5)

Level 6 (Wizard)
    Skill: Jump (+0.5)
    Skill: Repair (+1)
    Feat: (Selected) Two Weapon Fighting

Level 7 (Wizard)

Level 8 (Monk)

Level 9 (Monk)
    Skill: Jump (+2)
    Feat: (Monk Bonus) Combat Expertise
    Feat: (Selected) Spring Attack

Level 10 (Fighter)
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Whirlwind Attack

Level 11 (Fighter)
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Improved Two Weapon Fighting

Level 12 (Wizard)
    Skill: Use Magic Device (+1)
    Feat: (Selected) Improved Critical: Bludgeoning Weapons

Level 13 (Monk)

Level 14 (Monk)

Level 15 (Monk)
    Feat: (Selected) Quicken Spell

Level 16 (Monk)

Level 17 (Monk)

Level 18 (Monk)
    Feat: (Selected) Grandmaster of Forms

Level 19 (Fighter)

Level 20 (Fighter)
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Greater Two Weapon Fighting

Level 21 (Epic)
    Feat: (Selected) Epic: Overwhelming Critical

Level 22 (Epic)

Level 23 (Epic)

Level 24 (Epic)
    Feat: (Selected) Tacticle Training

Level 25 (Epic)

Level 26 (Epic)
    Feat: (Epic Destiny) Arcane Sphere: Epic Mage Armor

Level 27 (Epic)
    Feat: (Selected) Epic: Blinding Speed

Level 28 (Epic)
    Feat: (Epic Destiny) Primal Sphere: Perfect Two Weapon Fighting

Level 29 (Epic)
    Feat: (Epic Destiny) Martial Sphere: Tactician

Level 30 (Epic)
    Feat: (Selected) Epic: Improved Martial Arts
    Feat: (Legendary) Scion of the Astral Plane
    Enhancement: Bladeforged - Improved Fortification (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Bladeforged - Mechanist (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Bladeforged - Mechanist (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Bladeforged - Communion of Scribing (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Bladeforged - Communion of Scribing (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Bladeforged - Communion of Scribing (Rank 3)
    Enhancement: Bladeforged - Warforged Tactics (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Bladeforged - Warforged Tactics (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Bladeforged - Warforged Tactics (Rank 3)
    Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Bastion of Purity (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Protection from Tainted Creatures (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Iron Hand (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Argent Fist (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Reed in the Wind (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Reed in the Wind (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Deft Strikes (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Deft Strikes (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Deft Strikes (Rank 3)
    Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Iron Skin (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Iron Skin (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Iron Skin (Rank 3)
    Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Fists of Iron (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Wisdom (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Instinctive Defense (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Instinctive Defense (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Instinctive Defense (Rank 3)
    Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Violence Begets Violence (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Empty Hand Mastery (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Eldritch Knight (Wiz) - Eldritch Strike (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Eldritch Knight (Wiz) - Improved Mage Armor (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Eldritch Knight (Wiz) - Improved Mage Armor (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Eldritch Knight (Wiz) - Improved Mage Armor (Rank 3)
    Enhancement: Eldritch Knight (Wiz) - Toughness (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Eldritch Knight (Wiz) - Improved Shield (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Eldritch Knight (Wiz) - Improved Shield (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Eldritch Knight (Wiz) - Improved Shield (Rank 3)
    Enhancement: Stalwart Defender (Ftr) - Toughness (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Stalwart Defender (Ftr) - Stalwart Defense (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Stalwart Defender (Ftr) - Durable Defense (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Stalwart Defender (Ftr) - Durable Defense (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Stalwart Defender (Ftr) - Durable Defense (Rank 3)
    Enhancement: Stalwart Defender (Ftr) - Stalwart Defensive Mastery (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Kensei Focus: Martial Arts (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Extra Action Boost (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Haste Boost (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Haste Boost (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Haste Boost (Rank 3)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Tactics (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Tactics (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Harper Agent - Agent of Good (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Harper Agent - Harper Enchantment (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Harper Agent - Traveler's Toughness (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Harper Agent - Traveler's Toughness (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Harper Agent - Know The Angles (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Harper Agent - Know The Angles (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Harper Agent - Know The Angles (Rank 3)
    ED:Legendary Dreadnought
    Twist:
    - Symetric Strikes
    - Balanced Attacks
    - A Dance of Flowers
    - Ephemeral Evolution

P.S. If you have any questions feel free to ask.
    Last edited by Kentpb; 02-28-2016 at 08:40 PM.

Community Member

Thanks again! I cannot wait. A buddy of mine is interested in the WF version of this which brings up a question. Why did you decided to go with the BF vs the WF? Was is just for the Reconstruct? Wouldn't the builds be built the same?

Code:
    Character Plan by DDO Character Planner Version 04.29.001
    DDO Character Planner Home Page

Level 30 Lawful Good Bladeforged Male
    (4 Fighter \ 12 Monk \ 4 Wizard \ 10 Epic) 
    Hit Points: 421
    Spell Points: 231 
    BAB: 15\15\20\25\25
    Fortitude: 17
    Reflex: 18
    Will: 17

Abilities        Base Stats         Base Stats         Modified Stats
    (36 Point)       (Level 1)          (Level 30)           (Level 30)
    Strength             14                 25                   25
    Dexterity            14                 18                   18
    Constitution         14                 18                   18
    Intelligence         14                 14                   14
    Wisdom               14                 17                   19
    Charisma              8                 14                   14

Tomes Used
    Str +4
    Dex +4
    Con +4
    Wis +3
    Chr +6 
                     Base Skills        Base Skills        Modified Skills
    Skills           (Level 1)          (Level 30)          (Level 30)
    Balance               4                 16                   20
    Bluff                 0                 10                   12
    Concentration         4                 33                   37
    Diplomacy             0                 10                   12
    Disable Device        n/a              n/a                   n/a
    Haggle                0                 10                   12
    Heal                  0                 10                   14
    Hide                  0                 10                   14
    Intimidate            0                 10                   12
    Jump                  4                 32                   39
    Listen                0                 10                   14
    Move Silently         0                 10                   14
    Open Lock             n/a              n/a                   n/a
    Perform               n/a              n/a                   n/a
    Repair                2                 35                   37
    Search                0                 10                   12
    Spellcraft            0                 10                   12
    Spot                  0                 10                   14
    Swim                  0                 10                   17
    Tumble                4                 16                   20
    Use Magic Device      2                 21                   23

Level 1 (Monk)
    Skill: Balance (+4)
    Skill: Concentration (+4)
    Skill: Tumble (+4)
    Skill: Use Magic Device (+2)
    Feat: (Past Life) Past Life: Barbarian
    Feat: (Past Life) Past Life: Bard
    Feat: (Past Life) Past Life: Monk
    Feat: (Past Life) Past Life: Paladin
    Feat: (Selected) Power Attack (I switch this out after 20 for stunning blow and run with Combat Expertise on from that point)
    Feat: (Monk Bonus) Stunning Fist

Level 2 (Monk)
    Feat: (Monk Bonus) Dodge

Level 3 (Monk)
    Feat: (Selected) Mobility
    Feat: (Monk Path) Path of Harmonious Balance: Fists of Light

Level 4 (Wizard)
    Skill: Repair (+3)
    Feat: (Wizard Bonus) Extend Spell

Level 5 (Monk)

Level 6 (Wizard)
    Feat: (Selected) Two Weapon Fighting

Level 7 (Wizard)

Level 8 (Monk)

Level 9 (Monk)
    Feat: (Monk Bonus) Combat Expertise
    Feat: (Selected) Spring Attack

Level 10 (Fighter)
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Whirlwind Attack

Level 11 (Fighter)
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Improved Two Weapon Fighting

Level 12 (Wizard)
    Skill: Use Magic Device (+1)
    Feat: (Selected) Improved Critical: Bludgeoning Weapons

Level 13 (Monk)

Level 14 (Monk)

Level 15 (Monk)
    Feat: (Selected) Quicken Spell

Level 16 (Monk)

Level 17 (Monk)

Level 18 (Monk)
    Feat: (Selected) Grandmaster of Forms

Level 19 (Fighter)

Level 20 (Fighter)
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Greater Two Weapon Fighting

Level 21 (Epic)
    Feat: (Selected) Epic: Overwhelming Critical

Level 22 (Epic)

Level 23 (Epic)

Level 24 (Epic)
    Feat: (Selected) Tacticle Training

Level 25 (Epic)

Level 26 (Epic)
    Feat: (Epic Destiny) Arcane Sphere: Epic Mage Armor

Level 27 (Epic)
    Feat: (Selected) Epic: Blinding Speed

Level 28 (Epic)
    Feat: (Epic Destiny) Primal Sphere: Perfect Two Weapon Fighting

Level 29 (Epic)
    Feat: (Epic Destiny) Martial Sphere: Tactician

Level 30 (Epic)
    Feat: (Selected) Epic: Improved Martial Arts
    Feat: (Legendary) Scion of the Astral Plane
    Enhancement: Bladeforged - Improved Fortification (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Bladeforged - Mechanist (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Bladeforged - Mechanist (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Bladeforged - Communion of Scribing (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Bladeforged - Communion of Scribing (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Bladeforged - Communion of Scribing (Rank 3)
    Enhancement: Bladeforged - Warforged Tactics (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Bladeforged - Warforged Tactics (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Bladeforged - Warforged Tactics (Rank 3)
    Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Bastion of Purity (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Protection from Tainted Creatures (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Iron Hand (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Argent Fist (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Reed in the Wind (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Reed in the Wind (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Deft Strikes (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Deft Strikes (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Deft Strikes (Rank 3)
    Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Iron Skin (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Iron Skin (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Iron Skin (Rank 3)
    Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Fists of Iron (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Instinctive Defense (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Instinctive Defense (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Instinctive Defense (Rank 3)
    Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Violence Begets Violence (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Empty Hand Mastery (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Eldritch Knight (Wiz) - Eldritch Strike (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Eldritch Knight (Wiz) - Improved Mage Armor (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Eldritch Knight (Wiz) - Improved Mage Armor (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Eldritch Knight (Wiz) - Improved Mage Armor (Rank 3)
    Enhancement: Eldritch Knight (Wiz) - Toughness (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Eldritch Knight (Wiz) - Improved Shield (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Eldritch Knight (Wiz) - Improved Shield (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Eldritch Knight (Wiz) - Improved Shield (Rank 3)
    Enhancement: Stalwart Defender (Ftr) - Toughness (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Stalwart Defender (Ftr) - Stalwart Defense (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Stalwart Defender (Ftr) - Durable Defense (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Stalwart Defender (Ftr) - Durable Defense (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Stalwart Defender (Ftr) - Durable Defense (Rank 3)
    Enhancement: Stalwart Defender (Ftr) - Stalwart Defensive Mastery (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Kensei Focus: Martial Arts (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Extra Action Boost (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Haste Boost (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Haste Boost (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Haste Boost (Rank 3)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Tactics (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Tactics (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Harper Agent - Agent of Good (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Harper Agent - Harper Enchantment (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Harper Agent - Traveler's Toughness (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Harper Agent - Traveler's Toughness (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Harper Agent - Know The Angles (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Harper Agent - Know The Angles (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Harper Agent - Know The Angles (Rank 3)
    ED:Legendary Dreadnought
    Twist:
    - Symetric Strikes
    - Balanced Attacks
    - A Dance of Flowers
    - Ephemeral Evolution

P.S. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Hi... on my secondary account I have an alt I'd like to TR. She would be 2nd life and non-VIP so 34 points to work with and her tomes are +2's to DEX,CON,INT and a +1 to CHA. That account even has limited content so she never got to Champion status and therefor it can't be assumed that I'd end up with a +2 from favor in the next life. With that said, she was a THF Rogue/Ftr/Barb for max speed and some decent dps. Looking at her feats she must have been a stick build as she has IC: Bludg but no great sticks or other weapons to speak of.

What I would like is a trap capable solo build that doesn't give me another rogue past life and isn't too gear dependent. I've unlocked Drow, but all other classes and races that cost TP are off the table as I've not unlocked them. Looking in the store is seems content I don't have includes: Catacombs, 3BC, Archons, Threnal, Isles, TOEE, Necro3&4, Sands, VON, Harbinger, Artificers, Druid's, High Road, Heart/Reign Madness, Thunderholm, HHalls. So any gear that is in there I'd be without unless I got luck on the AH or a gift.

I know this leave a lot open, but I was hoping for great DPS and self sufficiency with Elite Trapping on the table. I feel like and INT based Fighter with Insightful Reflexes might work out... maybe bard for SWF or??? I don't know. Maybe a build you have here is already fitting the bill but not jumping out at me. This one needs to be less button heavy so offensive casting is out as well.

Thanks for any ideas!

p.s. I haven't used her 10th anniversary token yet if that makes a build shine... although I'd hope for third life usability too, otherwise I'll end up taking the 100k XP stone to help get her leveled.

EDIT: Ever mind... found a bard/ftr/rog a few pages back
    Last edited by Olds-cool; 03-02-2016 at 02:03 PM. Reason: Duh!
    Olds, Proud Member of The Silver Legion on Cannith
    http://www.guildmedieval.com/

Default To mduncan50

Quote Originally Posted by mduncan50 View Post
    So yesterday I TR'd myself into a dwarven artificer, and I'm just not feeling it. Luckily I'm only a few levels in so I can reset myself with everything but my race. So what I'm looking for is a self sufficient solo build that can take care of traps/locks and a little bit of healing wouldn't be a bad thing. I'd prefer not to be a caster as I don't feel like dealing with dozens of spells, but I'm open to just about anything else. A ranged option would be nice, but not a must. I have 36-point build, +5 supreme stat tome, access to all classes, a monk and a warlock past lives, and access to the Harper tree. Thanks for your time Kent, I appreciate the work you do for everyone.
    Ok before I start from scratch take a look at the dwarven builds I have and tell me if any of them work for you and if so can rebuild it for you with your PLs and tomes if not I will get right to building one just for you.
    Warlock Dwarf Con Melee : 6 Fig / 14 War
    Dwarf Monk QP dps : 16 Mon / 4 Fig
    The Knighted Dwarf : 15 Pal / 5 Wiz
    Of the ones above only Warlock Dwarf Con Melee can add trap skills with out a problem (especially with your tomes), but the other two should be able to run through them without flinching.
    As for a ranged option how about a axe thrower been thinking about that myself now with new ranger trees to TR this guy into SwashBuckler Axe Thrower : 2 Rog /10 Bard / 8 Art drop the Arty pick up ranger something like 5 ran / 3 rog / 12 bard but have not worked it out yet that is just my thoughts now until I look into it more

P.S. Sorry it was so long a wait for me to reply
    Last edited by Kentpb; 03-03-2016 at 04:58 PM.

Default TO Olds-cool

Quote Originally Posted by Olds-cool View Post
    Hi... on my secondary account I have an alt I'd like to TR. She would be 2nd life and non-VIP so 34 points to work with and her tomes are +2's to DEX,CON,INT and a +1 to CHA. That account even has limited content so she never got to Champion status and therefor it can't be assumed that I'd end up with a +2 from favor in the next life. With that said, she was a THF Rogue/Ftr/Barb for max speed and some decent dps. Looking at her feats she must have been a stick build as she has IC: Bludg but no great sticks or other weapons to speak of.

What I would like is a trap capable solo build that doesn't give me another rogue past life and isn't too gear dependent. I've unlocked Drow, but all other classes and races that cost TP are off the table as I've not unlocked them. Looking in the store is seems content I don't have includes: Catacombs, 3BC, Archons, Threnal, Isles, TOEE, Necro3&4, Sands, VON, Harbinger, Artificers, Druid's, High Road, Heart/Reign Madness, Thunderholm, HHalls. So any gear that is in there I'd be without unless I got luck on the AH or a gift.

I know this leave a lot open, but I was hoping for great DPS and self sufficiency with Elite Trapping on the table. I feel like and INT based Fighter with Insightful Reflexes might work out... maybe bard for SWF or??? I don't know. Maybe a build you have here is already fitting the bill but not jumping out at me. This one needs to be less button heavy so offensive casting is out as well.

Thanks for any ideas!

p.s. I haven't used her 10th anniversary token yet if that makes a build shine... although I'd hope for third life usability too, otherwise I'll end up taking the 100k XP stone to help get her leveled.

EDIT: Ever mind... found a bard/ftr/rog a few pages back
    Do you have harper tree on that account

Page 17 of 58 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast