Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Community Member

Default New Player requesting build for Artificer and Warlock

Hi Kent,

Hope you're having fun camping!

New player just stumbled here; been searching for builds I could play. Since a new player like me have been struggling with traps, I was hoping you can help me build a ranged artificer trapper/dps I can play to learn more about the game. I do have VIP currently and was looking to play Ravenloft for gears as well.

I'm thinking of just playing until 20 first, unlock epic destinies while getting required materials for true reincarnation, then TR to a warlock. I was also hoping you can build a warlock as well that I plan to play until 20 again just like above. I have read that pure warlock is great; but I was thinking having the trapping skill is really good since I do tend to forget where they are and I do die a lot in traps. If not; however, a pure warlock build is good for me as well if you recommend it.

I don't have tomes to use yet but if it's recommended to get one, then I will/can.

EDIT: Any race would do for me and I have unlocked the 32-point build. If there's anything you recommend, please let me know.

EDIT2: Content I currently have aside from VIP is Ravenloft, MotU, and Shadowfell. For iconics, only have PDK and Deep Gnome. Hope this helps!

Thanks a lot!
    Last edited by Gvcddo; 08-19-2019 at 08:50 PM.