Quote Originally Posted by ArtsyIndi View Post
Hi Kent! So, I returned to the game after a sinful amount of time (10 yrs) and made some silly mistakes with a character. Normally I'd just move on. But I put a lesser heroic tome on this one and I just can't make myself loose the 8 levels and the real money on her. So, I need some build advice in order to continue.

She is an Aasimar Fighter 5 Cleric 3. I plan to use a lesser heart in order to straighten things out like feats and such which I know are all wonky. Her alignment is wrong for a monk addition which is where I got frustrated originally and got onto a Cleric path. Goals: I don't solo much. I tend to support my group but I'm not great at it yet since I haven't been back long. Buffs, heals, maybe add bard?

32pt char. no tomes. first life. access to high end ship buffs for play. (173) gear - will have to mostly be looted or hunted as I go but I'm interested in Khopesh.

Interested in the puzzle?

Love what you do! Thanks for being such a long term member of the community!
Ceileigh
ok so I not long ago made a Cleric 14 / Fighter 6 S&B build for my wife that worked out well. War domaine stunning blow, stunning shield, trip, and Shield Rush so a lot of stopping power . I can post a first life no tomes ver. of it for you if that sound good to you. One more thing what was you leveling order as of now so no +'s needed on your heart