Quote Originally Posted by Kentpb View Post
On Page 4 of this thread there is a build called "BF Paladin for guildy" it is a complete self heal tanky and DPS all you where looking for and you can use that GS greatsword until you get in to Epics but then I would change out ICS for ICB and go with Mauls to make use of Pulverizer tier 5 LD {Increases the critical threat range of bludgeoning weapons you equip by 1 (Insight bonus).} If this works for you I could do a 34 point build of it with +6 tomes and with that +6 to Int you could get Intimidate for when you really want to play tank and some repair

If this is not what you where looking for tell me why or more of what you want and will think up something else but this should do nicely

P.S. will post input on gear when I post build
Okay, I've been looking over this build for the last hour or so and it's super cool and exactly the sort of thing I'm looking for, but never would've thought of! I hadn't even looked at BF as an option, but it seems perfect--I won't have to grind quite as long to get back to epics and I hadn't realized lay on hands worked at full power on constructs. Thank you!!

I just have a couple of questions on it.

1. Why are basically all the skill points going into jump when I can get the jump spell and have high strength? I know you said you'll update the skill points thanks to the tome and 34-point build, but I'm still curious.
2. Speaking of spells, I presume I'm mainly using them to focus on buffs and repairs--is that correct?
3. I probably won't have the 26 fate points required for the three twists suggested. I currently have 7 EDs maxed (all primal and martial, plus US), but even if I max all 12 EDs, that's still only 20 fate points. What would you prioritize for a slightly more budgeted approach to the twists?
4. I presume for my martial EPL, you'd recommend doublestrike over fortification--is that correct?

Thank you again!