Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Kent's custom Character Builds

Okay so the best part of DDO for me is the infinite possibility for toon builds, and unfortunately, I will only get to play a small # of them.
    So here I will place builds I have run and some I want to run and some I have built for others. Feel free to critique and make suggestions.

If anyone wants me to build one for you great just post what you want out of the build ie pass life feat, DPS, class mix, or just theme. Will need your passed life list if any and Stat Tomes
    I will do my best to give what you ask for.
    All builds are posted without gear & the Enhancements are not listed in the order I would take them & should be seen as what I want at the end while leaving take as needed ie stat's to keep even # for +'s

Quote Originally Posted by Kentpb View Post
    First thank you "unique" is what I am going for. I think of my custom builds like custom cars how do you make it stand out from like models without losing much in the way of horsepower maybe even adding some, but some times you just got to put a great big spoiler on the back and roll even if it is just so you can brag about the grip you get at high speeds.
    Most of these builds are only here because of your requests and your inspiration taking me down avenues of thought I would never have gone down. Thank you keep it up, and remember to play the way you want and have fun above all else!
    Table of contents: 196 builds
    Post Name: Level Split
    p.s. all my builds are a work in progress anything can be made better so tell me how if you can

P.P.S. As the game changes some builds might need updating if you see an idea you like in the older builds I would be happy to look it over and see if any changes might make it better in the current game state

Thank you all in advance
    Last edited by Kentpb; 12-17-2020 at 02:29 PM.

On Arggo head of the "WoodShadows" guild looking for a laid back play for fun new recruits
    For Build help or any other ?'s hit me up here Kent's custom Character Builds
    The Character Planer I use can be found here DDO Character Planner by Ordinary