Page 13 of 58 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
    Community Member

Default The Radiant Bard you created for me..

Has been a blast! I am loving the 9/9/2 split! OK. I am at level 24 and would like to start farming for a new build. So I have another request. I am looking for a DPS crit monster Paladin that can front line fight. Not sure if I am going THF or TWF yet since I am not sure if TWF will gimp me due to Paly's being feat strained. I am thinking Holy Sword will enhance my Crit. It does not matter if I use them but I do have a Barb, Monk and now I think a bard PL when I ITR at 30.I Have access to all Iconics and have +5 tomes to Str, Dex, Con and +6 to Charisma.Thanks in Advanced.

Default nice to hear ccd1977

Quote Originally Posted by ccd1977 View Post
    Has been a blast! I am loving the 9/9/2 split! OK. I am at level 24 and would like to start farming for a new build. So I have another request. I am looking for a DPS crit monster Paladin that can front line fight. Not sure if I am going THF or TWF yet since I am not sure if TWF will gimp me due to Paly's being feat strained. I am thinking Holy Sword will enhance my Crit. It does not matter if I use them but I do have a Barb, Monk and now I think a bard PL when I ITR at 30.I Have access to all Iconics and have +5 tomes to Str, Dex, Con and +6 to Charisma.Thanks in Advanced.
    Glad that worked out for you like a lot of my builds i would never of thought of that one if you did not ask so thank you. Now you have run it up to 24 any insight as how I could of made it better or any week spots was it "Amazing! This looks beast mode and I have the aura!" as was your first impression. Did you tweak it any wile running it? did the freezing get you the DPS you where looking for?

As to a DPS Paladin that can front line fight take a look at "The Knighted Blade" : 15 Pa \ 5 Wiz on page 9 I also did a fleshy version "The Knighted Dwarf" on page 12 for a guy who liked that but wanted a dwarf. IMO the original is better with WF immunities and if you really want to go fleshy human would of been better for that. if that looks good for you let me know only slight tweak for your tomes and build points (his was 2nd life) needed if not then can start from scratch.

P.S. Got 3 guildys running that now they love it

On Arggo head of the "WoodShadows" guild looking for a laid back play for fun new recruits
    For Build help or any other ?'s hit me up here Kent's custom Character Builds
    The Character Planer I use can be found here DDO Character Planner by Ordinary

Community Member

Default Review

Quote Originally Posted by Kentpb View Post
    Glad that worked out for you like a lot of my builds i would never of thought of that one if you did not ask so thank you. Now you have run it up to 24 any insight as how I could of made it better or any week spots was it "Amazing! This looks beast mode and I have the aura!" as was your first impression. Did you tweak it any wile running it? did the freezing get you the DPS you where looking for?As to a DPS Paladin that can front line fight take a look at "The Knighted Blade" : 15 Pa \ 5 Wiz on page 9 I also did a fleshy version "The Knighted Dwarf" on page 12 for a guy who liked that but wanted a dwarf. IMO the original is better with WF immunities and if you really want to go fleshy human would of been better for that. if that looks good for you let me know only slight tweak for your tomes and build points (his was 2nd life) needed if not then can start from scratch.P.S. Got 3 guildys running that now they love it
    Yes, I will tell you that in heroics, the aura was amazing and still is in Epics, I find myself unconscious at times and because the aura is running I get back up. The aura may not be more than 22 HP every 4 seconds but it does assist in saving my SP from healing. Cocoon helps also. I do get to be a healer when the cleric is out os SP or is dead which I really like. I like the res from cleric too. I get mad buffs which is insane. As far as DPS is concerned, I crit for about 200 average and normal swings are around 40. I am still using the evenome blade (lvlel 14) and am trying to find better short swords and it seem all the gear that is dropping for me is not what I need. Ex. I have yet to get a Short Swords to drop or buckler so I am limited to AH. With all that being said, he is a little squishy but that just means play more strategic. As long as I don't tank I am fine and support the group much better. My Charisma is at 42 which I think is pretty low but not sure. When I try to turn undead, it always says I lack conviction. I have a +8 item and +6 Tome and ship buffs. I wish I knew I good gear list going into level 25 to really improve this build. I feel like I am doing something wrong. As far as the freezing is concerned, when it happens it is amazing. I just think my swords are lacking maybe.

Community Member

Default Gear

1. Most of my builds are custom and my guildy wanted jump so he got jump with the one Skill point he had to spend.2. Spells well buffs yes i put the Wiz spells I would get in to the build but with LOH & Communion of Scribing you won't need them3. the ones I put in the build for my guildy where just ones for him to shoot for as options and yes i knew he could not get all of it. I will post set for you4. double strike, YESAnd now "THE KNIGHTED BLADE"
    Code:
    Character Plan by DDO Character Planner Version 04.28.01DDO Character Planner Home PageLevel 28 Lawful Good Bladeforged Male(15 Paladin \ 5 Wizard \ 8 Epic) Hit Points: 445Spell Points: 710 BAB: 17\17\22\27\27Fortitude: 21Reflex: 12Will: 18                  Starting            Ending          Feat/EnhancementAbilities        Base Stats         Base Stats         Modified Stats(34 Point)       (Level 1)          (Level 28)           (Level 28)Strength             16                 28                   30Dexterity             6                 11                   11Constitution         16                 21                   21Intelligence         10                 15                   15Wisdom               12                 17                   17Charisma             16                 21                   21Tomes Used+1 Tome of Strength used at level 2+1 Tome of Dexterity used at level 2+1 Tome of Constitution used at level 2+1 Tome of Intelligence used at level 2+1 Tome of Wisdom used at level 2+1 Tome of Charisma used at level 2+2 Tome of Strength used at level 6+2 Tome of Dexterity used at level 6+2 Tome of Constitution used at level 6+2 Tome of Intelligence used at level 6+2 Tome of Wisdom used at level 6+2 Tome of Charisma used at level 6+3 Tome of Strength used at level 10+3 Tome of Dexterity used at level 10+3 Tome of Constitution used at level 10+3 Tome of Intelligence used at level 10+3 Tome of Wisdom used at level 10+3 Tome of Charisma used at level 10+4 Tome of Strength used at level 14+4 Tome of Dexterity used at level 14+4 Tome of Constitution used at level 14+4 Tome of Intelligence used at level 14+4 Tome of Wisdom used at level 14+4 Tome of Charisma used at level 14+5 Tome of Strength used at level 18+5 Tome of Dexterity used at level 18+5 Tome of Constitution used at level 18+5 Tome of Intelligence used at level 18+5 Tome of Wisdom used at level 18+5 Tome of Charisma used at level 18                  Starting            Ending          Feat/Enhancement                 Base Skills        Base Skills        Modified SkillsSkills           (Level 1)          (Level 28)          (Level 28)Balance               0                 11                   14Bluff                 3                  5                   13Concentration         3                  5                   13Diplomacy             3                  5                   13Disable Device        n/a               n/a                  n/aHaggle                3                  5                   13Heal                  1                  4                   12Hide                 -2                  0                    3Intimidate            7                 28                   36Jump                  3                 10                   13Listen                1                  3                   11Move Silently        -2                  0                    3Open Lock            n/a                n/a                   n/aPerform               n/a               n/a                  n/aRepair                0                 19                   28Search                0                  2                   10Spellcraft            0                  2                   10Spot                  1                  3                   11Swim                  3                 10                    8Tumble               n/a                n/a                   n/aUse Magic Device      n/a               n/a                  n/aLevel 1 (Paladin)Skill: Balance (+2)Skill: Intimidate (+4)Feat: (Deity) Follower of the Lord of BladesFeat: (Past Life) Past Life: BarbarianFeat: (Selected) Two Handed FightingLevel 2 (Paladin)Skill: Balance (+0.5)Skill: Intimidate (+1)Level 3 (Paladin)Skill: Balance (+0.5)Skill: Intimidate (+1)Feat: (Selected) Adamantine BodyLevel 4 (Paladin)Ability Raise: STRSkill: Balance (+0.5)Skill: Intimidate (+1)Spell (1): BlessSpell (1): Cure Light WoundsSpell (1): Divine FavorSpell (1): Lesser RestorationSpell (1): LionheartSpell (1): Protection from EvilSpell (1): ResistanceSpell (1): Seek Eternal RestSpell (1): VirtueLevel 5 (Paladin)Skill: Balance (+0.5)Skill: Intimidate (+1)Level 6 (Paladin)Skill: Balance (+0.5)Skill: Intimidate (+1)Feat: (Selected) Power AttackLevel 7 (Wizard)Skill: Repair (+3)Feat: (Wizard Bonus) Extend SpellSpell (1): Feather FallSpell (1): JumpSpell (1): Merfolk's BlessingSpell (1): Sonic BlastLevel 8 (Wizard)Ability Raise: STRSkill: Repair (+3)Spell (1): Expeditious RetreatSpell (1): Obscuring MistLevel 9 (Wizard)Skill: Repair (+3)Feat: (Selected) Improved Two Handed FightingSpell (2): BlurSpell (2): Gust of WindLevel 10 (Wizard)Skill: Repair (+3)Spell (2): InvisibilityLevel 11 (Wizard)Skill: Balance (+0.5)Skill: Repair (+2)Feat: (Wizard Bonus) Quicken SpellSpell (3): DisplacementSpell (3): HasteLevel 12 (Paladin)Ability Raise: STRSkill: Intimidate (+3)Feat: (Selected) Improved Critical: Slashing WeaponsLevel 13 (Paladin)Skill: Intimidate (+3)Spell (2): AngelskinSpell (2): Bull's StrengthSpell (2): Eagle's SplendorSpell (2): Owl's WisdomSpell (2): Remove ParalysisSpell (2): Resist EnergyLevel 14 (Paladin)Skill: Balance (+0.5)Skill: Intimidate (+2)Level 15 (Paladin)Skill: Balance (+1.5)Skill: Intimidate (+1)Feat: (Selected) CleaveLevel 16 (Paladin)Ability Raise: STRSkill: Balance (+1.5)Skill: Intimidate (+1)Spell (3): Cure Moderate WoundsSpell (3): Dispel MagicSpell (3): Magic Circle Against EvilSpell (3): PrayerSpell (3): Remove BlindnessSpell (3): Remove CurseLevel 17 (Paladin)Skill: Balance (+1.5)Skill: Intimidate (+1)Level 18 (Paladin)Skill: Balance (+0.5)Skill: Intimidate (+1)Skill: Repair (+1)Feat: (Selected) Greater Two Handed FightingLevel 19 (Paladin)Skill: Balance (+0.5)Skill: Intimidate (+1)Skill: Repair (+1)Spell (4): Break EnchantmentSpell (4): Cure Serious WoundsSpell (4): Death WardSpell (4): Holy SwordSpell (4): Neutralize PoisonSpell (4): RestorationSpell (4): Stalwart PactSpell (4): ZealLevel 20 (Paladin)Ability Raise: STRSkill: Heal (+1)Skill: Intimidate (+1)Skill: Repair (+1)Level 21 (Epic)Feat: (Selected) Epic: Overwhelming CriticalLevel 22 (Epic)Level 23 (Epic)Level 24 (Epic)Ability Raise: STRFeat: (Selected) Great CleaveLevel 25 (Epic)Level 26 (Epic)Feat: (Epic Destiny) Primal Sphere: Perfect Two Handed FightingLevel 27 (Epic)Feat: (Selected) Epic: Blinding SpeedLevel 28 (Epic)Ability Raise: STRFeat: (Epic Destiny) Primal Sphere: Perfect Two Weapon FightingEnhancement: Bladeforged - Improved Fortification (Rank 1)Enhancement: Bladeforged - Mechanist (Rank 1)Enhancement: Bladeforged - Inscribed Armor (Rank 1)Enhancement: Bladeforged - Communion of Scribing (Rank 1)Enhancement: Bladeforged - Communion of Scribing (Rank 2)Enhancement: Eldritch Knight (Wiz) - Eldritch Strike (Rank 1)Enhancement: Eldritch Knight (Wiz) - Spellsword: Shock (Rank 1)Enhancement: Eldritch Knight (Wiz) - Improved Mage Armor (Rank 1)Enhancement: Eldritch Knight (Wiz) - Improved Mage Armor (Rank 2)Enhancement: Eldritch Knight (Wiz) - Improved Mage Armor (Rank 3)Enhancement: Eldritch Knight (Wiz) - Toughness (Rank 1)Enhancement: Eldritch Knight (Wiz) - Toughness (Rank 2)Enhancement: Eldritch Knight (Wiz) - Toughness (Rank 3)Enhancement: Eldritch Knight (Wiz) - Improved Shield (Rank 1)Enhancement: Eldritch Knight (Wiz) - Improved Shield (Rank 2)Enhancement: Eldritch Knight (Wiz) - Improved Shield (Rank 3)Enhancement: Eldritch Knight (Wiz) - Light Armor Proficiency (Rank 1)Enhancement: Eldritch Knight (Wiz) - Martial Training (Rank 1)Enhancement: Eldritch Knight (Wiz) - Arcane Barrier (Rank 1)Enhancement: Eldritch Knight (Wiz) - Arcane Barrier (Rank 2)Enhancement: Eldritch Knight (Wiz) - Arcane Barrier (Rank 3)Enhancement: Eldritch Knight (Wiz) - Critical Accuracy (Rank 1)Enhancement: Eldritch Knight (Wiz) - Critical Accuracy (Rank 2)Enhancement: Eldritch Knight (Wiz) - Critical Accuracy (Rank 3)Enhancement: Eldritch Knight (Wiz) - Strength (Rank 1)Enhancement: Eldritch Knight (Wiz) - Medium Armor Proficiency (Rank 1)Enhancement: Eldritch Knight (Wiz) - Critical Damage (Rank 1)Enhancement: Eldritch Knight (Wiz) - Critical Damage (Rank 2)Enhancement: Eldritch Knight (Wiz) - Critical Damage (Rank 3)Enhancement: Eldritch Knight (Wiz) - Strength (Rank 1)Enhancement: Eldritch Knight (Wiz) - Tenser's Transformation (Rank 1)Enhancement: Eldritch Knight (Wiz) - Still Spell (Rank 1)Enhancement: Knight of the Chalice (Pal) - Slayer of Evil I (Rank 1)Enhancement: Knight of the Chalice (Pal) - Extra Turning (Rank 1)Enhancement: Knight of the Chalice (Pal) - Extra Turning (Rank 2)Enhancement: Knight of the Chalice (Pal) - Extra Turning (Rank 3)Enhancement: Knight of the Chalice (Pal) - Extra Smite (Rank 1)Enhancement: Knight of the Chalice (Pal) - Extra Smite (Rank 2)Enhancement: Knight of the Chalice (Pal) - Divine Might (Rank 1)Enhancement: Knight of the Chalice (Pal) - Divine Might (Rank 2)Enhancement: Knight of the Chalice (Pal) - Divine Might (Rank 3)Enhancement: Knight of the Chalice (Pal) - Exalted Smite (Rank 1)Enhancement: Knight of the Chalice (Pal) - Exalted Smite (Rank 2)Enhancement: Knight of the Chalice (Pal) - Exalted Smite (Rank 3)Enhancement: Sacred Defender (Pal) - Holy Bastion (Rank 1)Enhancement: Sacred Defender (Pal) - Sacred Defense (Rank 1)Enhancement: Sacred Defender (Pal) - Divine Righteousness (Rank 1)Enhancement: Sacred Defender (Pal) - Redemption (Rank 1)Enhancement: Sacred Defender (Pal) - Extra Lay on Hands (Rank 1)Enhancement: Sacred Defender (Pal) - Extra Lay on Hands (Rank 2)Enhancement: Sacred Defender (Pal) - Extra Lay on Hands (Rank 3)Enhancement: Sacred Defender (Pal) - Durable Defense (Rank 1)Enhancement: Sacred Defender (Pal) - Durable Defense (Rank 2)Enhancement: Sacred Defender (Pal) - Durable Defense (Rank 3)Enhancement: Sacred Defender (Pal) - Sacred Armor Mastery (Rank 1)Enhancement: Sacred Defender (Pal) - Sacred Armor Mastery (Rank 2)Enhancement: Sacred Defender (Pal) - Sacred Armor Mastery (Rank 3)Enhancement: Sacred Defender (Pal) - Bulwark Aura (Rank 1)Enhancement: Sacred Defender (Pal) - Bulwark Aura (Rank 2)Enhancement: Sacred Defender (Pal) - Bulwark Aura (Rank 3)Enhancement: Sacred Defender (Pal) - Resistance Aura (Rank 1)Enhancement: Sacred Defender (Pal) - Resistance Aura (Rank 2)Enhancement: Sacred Defender (Pal) - Hardy Defense (Rank 1)Enhancement: Sacred Defender (Pal) - Hardy Defense (Rank 2)Enhancement: Sacred Defender (Pal) - Hardy Defense (Rank 3)Enhancement: Sacred Defender (Pal) - Tenacious Defense (Rank 1)
    Run in Legendary DreadnoughtTwist: - Endless Smiting- Endless Turning- Sense Weakness{if and when you can get it but if not the two above are more important} Notes: +6 tomes not in builder so add that to end total. last AP is up in the air IMO i went with 4th core in SD for raise dead but could go with Tenacious Defense II for 5% more HP or some other things last one is tuffP.S. Hope this works for you if you have any more ? feel free to ask. but all the time I have today will get back to you
    I get confused with this stuff sometimes. Can this build use Adamantine body?

Default Quick fix gear

Quote Originally Posted by ccd1977 View Post
    Yes, I will tell you that in heroics, the aura was amazing and still is in Epics, I find myself unconscious at times and because the aura is running I get back up. The aura may not be more than 22 HP every 4 seconds but it does assist in saving my SP from healing. Cocoon helps also. I do get to be a healer when the cleric is out os SP or is dead which I really like. I like the res from cleric too. I get mad buffs which is insane. As far as DPS is concerned, I crit for about 200 average and normal swings are around 40. I am still using the evenome blade (lvlel 14) and am trying to find better short swords and it seem all the gear that is dropping for me is not what I need. Ex. I have yet to get a Short Swords to drop or buckler so I am limited to AH. With all that being said, he is a little squishy but that just means play more strategic. As long as I don't tank I am fine and support the group much better. My Charisma is at 42 which I think is pretty low but not sure. When I try to turn undead, it always says I lack conviction. I have a +8 item and +6 Tome and ship buffs. I wish I knew I good gear list going into level 25 to really improve this build. I feel like I am doing something wrong. As far as the freezing is concerned, when it happens it is amazing. I just think my swords are lacking maybe.
    So first you need to go to the cleric com turn in guy in evening star and get the sword from him it is a short sword that works like a basterd sword 2 d10 base damage and some nice procs thing is it comes in many forms I like to farm till I get the brilliance, radiance, flame blast but any would be better then what you got. Next you said freezing is nice when it goes off well it should all ways go off get the stunning ring from house of rusted chains it is + 10 stunning (means +10 freezing) and if your not running in legendary juggernaut yet because you need fate points twist legendary tactics +6 to freezing that should do it to really lock it down I get the belt from house C challenges insightful +5 to tactics. Now that sword is best at lev 20 then at 23 you can upgrade to the brightest star of day same thing just the best of the stars then not until thunder forge tier 2 will you get better. One more thing silly ? But a guy in my guild I'd not know you had to toggle on swashbuckling so have to ask you did right
    Last edited by Kentpb; 01-05-2016 at 05:47 PM.

On Arggo head of the "WoodShadows" guild looking for a laid back play for fun new recruits

Default In regards to the QP build, feat selection.

Code:
    Character Plan by DDO Character Planner Version 04.28.01
    DDO Character Planner Home Page

Level 28 Lawful Good Dwarf Male
    (4 Fighter \ 16 Monk \ 10 Epic) 
    Hit Points: 438
    Spell Points: 670 
    BAB: 16\16\21\26\26
    Fortitude: 19
    Reflex: 19
    Will: 22

Starting            Ending          Feat/Enhancement
    Abilities        Base Stats         Base Stats         Modified Stats
    (36 Point)       (Level 1)          (Level 28)           (Level 28)
    Strength             16                 21                   21
    Dexterity            14                 19                   19
    Constitution         15                 20                   22
    Intelligence         10                 14                   14
    Wisdom               17                 28                   32
    Charisma              6                 10                   10

Tomes Used
    +1 Tome of Strength used at level 2
    +1 Tome of Dexterity used at level 2
    +1 Tome of Constitution used at level 2
    +1 Tome of Intelligence used at level 2
    +1 Tome of Wisdom used at level 2
    +1 Tome of Charisma used at level 2
    +2 Tome of Strength used at level 6
    +2 Tome of Dexterity used at level 6
    +2 Tome of Constitution used at level 6
    +2 Tome of Intelligence used at level 6
    +2 Tome of Wisdom used at level 6
    +2 Tome of Charisma used at level 6
    +3 Tome of Strength used at level 10
    +3 Tome of Dexterity used at level 10
    +3 Tome of Constitution used at level 10
    +3 Tome of Intelligence used at level 10
    +3 Tome of Wisdom used at level 10
    +3 Tome of Charisma used at level 10
    +4 Tome of Strength used at level 14
    +4 Tome of Dexterity used at level 14
    +4 Tome of Constitution used at level 14
    +4 Tome of Intelligence used at level 14
    +4 Tome of Wisdom used at level 14
    +4 Tome of Charisma used at level 14
    +5 Tome of Strength used at level 18
    +5 Tome of Dexterity used at level 18
    +5 Tome of Constitution used at level 18
    +6 Tome of Constitution used at level 23

Base Skills        Base Skills        Modified Skills
    Skills           (Level 1)          (Level 28)          (Level 28)
    Balance               6                 24                   39
    Bluff                -2                  0                    8
    Concentration         6                 28                   41
    Diplomacy            -2                  0                    8
    Disable Device        n/a               n/a                  n/a
    Haggle               -2                  0                    8
    Heal                  3                 17                   25
    Hide                  2                  4                   12
    Intimidate           -2                  0                    8
    Jump                  7                 25                   36
    Listen                3                 11                   19
    Move Silently         2                  4                   12
    Open Lock             n/a               n/a                  n/a
    Perform              n/a                n/a                   n/a
    Repair                0                  2                   10
    Search                0                  2                   12
    Spellcraft            0                  2                   10
    Spot                  3                 11                   19
    Swim                  3                  5                   13
    Tumble                n/a                5                   16
    Use Magic Device      0                 11                   19

Level 1 (Monk)
    Skill: Balance (+4)
    Skill: Concentration (+4)
    Skill: Jump (+4)
    Skill: Use Magic Device (+2)
    Feat: (Selected) Dodge
    Feat: (Past Life) Past Life: Bard
    Feat: (Past Life) Past Life: Fighter
    Feat: (Past Life) Past Life: Monk
    Feat: (Past Life) Past Life: Paladin
    Feat: (Monk Bonus) Stunning Fist

Level 2 (Monk)
    Skill: Balance (+1)
    Skill: Concentration (+1)
    Skill: Jump (+1)
    Skill: Use Magic Device (+0.5)
    Feat: (Monk Bonus) Mobility

Level 3 (Monk)
    Feat: (Monk Path) Path of Harmonious Balance: Fists of Light
    Feat: (Selected) Two Weapon Fighting

Level 4 (Monk)
    Ability Raise: WIS

Level 5 (Monk)

Level 6 (Monk)
    Feat: (Monk Bonus) Power Attack
    Feat: (Selected) Weapon Focus: Bludgeoning Weapons

Level 7 (Monk)
    Skill: Tumble (+1)

Level 8 (Monk)
    Skill: Heal (+0.5)

Level 9 (Monk)
    Feat: (Selected) Spring Attack

Level 10 (Monk)

Level 11 (Fighter)
    Skill: Balance (+0.5)
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Improved Two Weapon Fighting

Level 12 (Fighter)
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Combat Expertise
    Feat: (Selected) Improved Critical: Bludgeoning Weapons

Level 13 (Fighter)

Level 14 (Fighter)
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Greater Two Weapon Fighting

Level 15 (Monk)
    Skill: Use Magic Device (+2.5)
    Feat: (Selected) Whirlwind Attack

Level 16 (Monk)
    Skill: Balance (+4)

Level 17 (Monk)
    Skill: Heal (+1.5)

Level 18 (Monk)
    Feat: (Selected) Grandmaster of Forms

Level 19 (Monk)
    Skill: Jump (+3)

Level 20 (Monk)
    Skill: Heal (+2.5)

Level 21 (Epic)
    Feat: (Selected) Epic: Overwhelming Critical

Level 22 (Epic)

Level 23 (Epic)

Level 24 (Epic)
    Feat: (Selected) Epic: Improved Martial Arts

Level 25 (Epic)

Level 26 (Epic)
    Feat: (Epic Destiny) Martial Sphere: Tactician

Level 27 (Epic)
    Feat: (Selected) Epic: Blinding Speed

Level 28 (Epic)
    Feat: (Epic Destiny) Primal Sphere: Perfect Two Weapon Fighting

Level 29 (Epic)
    Feat: (Epic Destiny) Martial Sphere: Dire Charge

Level 30 (Legendary )
    Feat: (Legendary ): Scion of the Astral Plane	
    Enhancement: Dwarf - Dwarven Toughness (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Dwarf - Dwarven Constitution (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Dwarf - Dwarven Armor Mastery (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Dwarf - Dwarven Armor Mastery (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Dwarf - Dwarven Tactics (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Dwarf - Dwarven Tactics (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Dwarf - Dwarven Tactics (Rank 3)
    Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Bastion of Purity (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Protection from Tainted Creatures (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Iron Hand (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Argent Fist (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Reed in the Wind (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Reed in the Wind (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Reed in the Wind (Rank 3)
    Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Deft Strikes (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Deft Strikes (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Deft Strikes (Rank 3)
    Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Smite Tainted Creature (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Iron Skin (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Iron Skin (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Iron Skin (Rank 3)
    Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Jade Strike (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Wisdom (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Tomb of Jade (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Instinctive Defense (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Wisdom (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Kukan-Do (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Violence Begets Violence (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Meditation of War (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Empty Hand Mastery (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Ninja Spy (Mnk) - Ninja Training (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Ninja Spy (Mnk) - Ninja Training (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Ninja Spy (Mnk) - Shadow Veil (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Ninja Spy (Mnk) - Sneak Attack Training (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Ninja Spy (Mnk) - Acrobatic (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Ninja Spy (Mnk) - Acrobatic (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Ninja Spy (Mnk) - Acrobatic (Rank 3)
    Enhancement: Ninja Spy (Mnk) - Agility (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Ninja Spy (Mnk) - Agility (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Ninja Spy (Mnk) - Agility (Rank 3)
    Enhancement: Ninja Spy (Mnk) - Wisdom (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Kensei Focus: Martial Arts (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Kensei Weapon Specialization: Martial Arts (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Haste Boost (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Haste Boost (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Haste Boost (Rank 3)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Tactics (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Tactics (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Tactics (Rank 3)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Agility (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Wisdom (Rank 1)
    ED: Grandmaster of Flowers
    Twist:
    - Legendary Tactics
    - Rejuvenation Cocoon
    - Lithe
    Notes:
    Taking 4 levels of Fig gets you haste boost, feats, + 3 to stunning & QP
    Being a Dwarf get you +3 to tactics as well (+2 more if you go tactical training at level 24 feat which in all is like having a + 16 Stat mod to the dc's
    These bonuses will apply to your Kukan-Do from the Shintao tree but not the Jade Strike so that may not work all the time and not Dismissing Strike which is why I did not get that.
    Both of these together should get you the DCs you where looking for.

P.S. If you have any ? as to why i did anything or if this is not exactly what you where looking for let me know and will see what I can do to fix it
    I noticed you did not go for the Monk Past Life feat that increases unarmed damage and instead went for Power Attack and Weapon Focus Blud (not sure I saw the new fighter feat in there on first inspection, but I could have also missed it or it might not be in that version of the editor you are using)

Would it overall be better to trade out Power Attack for an extra die from the Disciple of the Fist, and take the Fighter Tactical Bonus feat as the level 4 bonus feat for fighter? It would let me keep improved martial arts and get the +2 for Tactical Feats.

Sorry for the delayed post.

Community Member

So first you need to go to the cleric com turn in guy in evening star and get the sword from him it is a short sword that works like a basterd sword 2 d10 base damage and some nice procs thing is it comes in many forms I like to farm till I get the brilliance, radiance, flame blast but any would be better then what you got. Next you said freezing is nice when it goes off well it should all ways go off get the stunning ring from house of rusted chains it is + 10 stunning (means +10 freezing) and if your not running in legendary juggernaut yet because you need fate points twist legendary tactics +6 to freezing that should do it to really lock it down I get the belt from house C challenges insightful +5 to tactics. Now that sword is best at lev 20 then at 23 you can upgrade to the brightest star of day same thing just the best of the stars then not in till thunder forge tier 2 will you get better. One more thing silly ? But a guy in my guild I'd not know you had to toggle on swashbuckling so have to ask you did right
    I am ALMOST 100% positive that I toggle swash on. I will have to check. That would be funny. I will begin farming for that short sword from the Clerics.

Default Some insight for Amideus

Quote Originally Posted by Amideus View Post
    I noticed you did not go for the Monk Past Life feat that increases unarmed damage and instead went for Power Attack and Weapon Focus Blud (not sure I saw the new fighter feat in there on first inspection, but I could have also missed it or it might not be in that version of the editor you are using)

Would it overall be better to trade out Power Attack for an extra die from the Disciple of the Fist, and take the Fighter Tactical Bonus feat as the level 4 bonus feat for fighter? It would let me keep improved martial arts and get the +2 for Tactical Feats.

Sorry for the delayed post.
    First Disciple of the Fist gets you + .5 weapon damage and your base is D8 do to empty hand mastery so that = + 1-4 damage power att gives you a flat +5 damage
    As to Weapon Focus well it was best of a tough spot at lev 6 not meeting any of the prereqs for the other feats wanted and then end with no room for Tactical Training which I did want. Good news is you asking this made me go back and see if i could get it all and who doesn't want it all so this is what I came up with drop 1 str gets you 1 int & 1 con lets you get Combat Expertise at lev 9 moving Spring Attack to lev 6 then Whirlwind Attack from 15 to 12 so you can get Tactical Training at 15 when you are lev 4 fig
    this seems the best fix I am going to edit the build I posted to reflect these changes

First Disciple of the Fist gets you + .5 weapon damage and your base is D8 do to empty hand mastery so that = + 1-4 damage power att gives you a flat +5 damage
    As to Weapon Focus well it was best of a tough spot at lev 6 not meeting any of the prereqs for the other feats wanted and then end with no room for Tactical Training which I did want. Good news is you asking this made me go back and see if i could get it all and who doesn't want it all so this is what I came up with drop 1 str gets you 1 int & 1 con lets you get Combat Expertise at lev 9 moving Spring Attack to lev 6 then Whirlwind Attack from 15 to 12 so you can get Tactical Training at 15 when you are lev 4 fig
    this seems the best fix I am going to edit the build I posted to reflect these changes
    Sounds legit to me, overall I am really liking the spread and potential, and though the feats and such are tight it gives me a tiny bit of wiggle room since I have so many tomes to rely on. Pending upcoming handwraps changes, this will probably be my next life very soon. Thanks for the build!

Community Member

Default Build request

Hey Kent, great thread Love some of your build ideas. You definitely think outside the box. Our static group is TR'ing sometime in the near future and we are thinking about a themed Warlock group. One of our group has a good collection of bows and would like to find a way to mix AA with Warlock. I am unfamiliar with Warlock, let alone mixing in AA ( not sure if it would be batter to dip into ranger or go pure as elf/half-elf), so I thought I would try here and see if you could come up with something. Only 3rd life for her so Past lives are really moot for this build ( I think 2 cleric lives). Not sure about tomes exactly but I believe she has +2 or 3's for most stats. Her primary focus would be ranged DPS, and hopefully staying alive, Thanks This one may be a thinker

Default Warlock AA for bigdmag

Quote Originally Posted by bigdmag View Post
    Hey Kent, great thread Love some of your build ideas. You definitely think outside the box. Our static group is TR'ing sometime in the near future and we are thinking about a themed Warlock group. One of our group has a good collection of bows and would like to find a way to mix AA with Warlock. I am unfamiliar with Warlock, let alone mixing in AA ( not sure if it would be batter to dip into ranger or go pure as elf/half-elf), so I thought I would try here and see if you could come up with something. Only 3rd life for her so Past lives are really moot for this build ( I think 2 cleric lives). Not sure about tomes exactly but I believe she has +2 or 3's for most stats. Her primary focus would be ranged DPS, and hopefully staying alive, Thanks This one may be a thinker
    This is what i have for you now I just put +2 tomes across the board will tweak it for you if you can get me the tome list it might make slight difference in starting stats
    Code:

Level 27 Neutral Good Human Male
    (6 Ranger \ 14 Warlock \ 7 Epic) 
    Hit Points: 323
    Spell Points: 775 
    Fortitude: 12
    Reflex: 17
    Will: 14

(36 Point)       (Level 1)          (Level 27)           (Level 27)
    Strength              8                 10                   10
    Dexterity            18                 26                   26
    Constitution         14                 16                   16
    Intelligence         12                 14                   14
    Wisdom               12                 14                   14
    Charisma             14                 16                   16

Tomes Used

Skills           (Level 1)          (Level 27)          (Level 27)
    Balance               6                 14                   21
    Bluff                 2                  3                   10
    Concentration         6                 10                   17
    Diplomacy             4                 14                   21
    Disable Device        n/a               n/a                   n/a
    Haggle                2                  3                   10
    Heal                  5                 22                   29
    Hide                  4                  8                   15
    Intimidate            2                  3                   10
    Jump                  3                 10                   17
    Listen                1                  2                    9
    Move Silently         4                  8                   15
    Perform               n/a               n/a                  n/a
    Repair                1                  2                    9
    Search                1                  2                    9
    Spellcraft            3                 25                   32
    Spot                  1                  3                   10
    Swim                 -1                  0                    7
    Tumble                6                 13                   20
    Use Magic Device      4                 23                   40

Level 1 (Ranger)
    Skill: Balance (+2)
    Skill: Diplomacy (+2)
    Skill: Heal (+4)
    Skill: Spellcraft (+2)
    Skill: Tumble (+2)
    Feat: (Favored Enemy) Favored Enemy: Construct
    Feat: (Past Life) Past Life: Cleric
    Feat: (Selected) Point Blank Shot
    Feat: (Human Bonus) Precision

Level 2 (Ranger)
    Skill: Diplomacy (+0.5)
    Skill: Heal (+1)
    Skill: Spellcraft (+0.5)
    Skill: Spot (+1)
    Skill: Tumble (+0.5)

Level 3 (Warlock)
    Skill: Spellcraft (+3)
    Feat: (Selected) Maximize Spell
    Feat: (Pact) Great Old One

Level 4 (Warlock)
    Ability Raise: DEX
    Skill: Diplomacy (+1)
    Skill: Spellcraft (+1)

Level 5 (Warlock)
    Skill: Jump (+2)

Level 6 (Ranger)
    Skill: Spellcraft (+1.5)
    Feat: (Selected) Empower Spell

Level 7 (Ranger)
    Skill: Balance (+2.5)

Level 8 (Ranger)
    Skill: Diplomacy (+2.5)
    Feat: (Favored Enemy) Favored Enemy: Elemental

Level 9 (Ranger)
    Feat: (Selected) Improved Critical: Ranged Weapons

Level 10 (Warlock)
    Skill: Use Magic Device (+4)

Level 11 (Warlock)

Level 12 (Warlock)
    Feat: (Selected) Extend Spell

Level 13 (Warlock)

Level 14 (Warlock)
    Skill: Use Magic Device (+1)

Level 15 (Warlock)
    Feat: (Selected) Improved Precise Shot

Level 16 (Warlock)

Level 17 (Warlock)

Level 18 (Warlock)
    Feat: (Selected) Quicken Spell

Level 19 (Warlock)

Level 20 (Warlock)

Level 21 (Epic)
    Feat: (Selected) Epic: Combat Archery

Level 22 (Epic)

Level 23 (Epic)

Level 24 (Epic)

Level 25 (Epic)

Level 26 (Epic)
    Feat: (Epic Destiny) Primal Sphere: Epic Spell Power: Acid

Level 27 (Epic)
    Feat: (Selected) Epic: Ruin

Level 28 (Epic)
    Feat: (Epic Destiny) Primal Sphere: Doubleshot

Level 29 (Epic)
    Feat: (Epic Destiny) Divine sphere: Epic Spell Power: Light 

Level 30 (Legendary)
    Feat: (Selected) Epic:Greater Ruin
    Feat: (Legendary) Scion of Arborea
    Enhancement: Human - Human Versatility: Damage Boost (Rank 1) 
    Enhancement: Human - Human Adaptability: Dexterity (Rank 1) 
    Enhancement: Human - Human Versatility: Spell Power Boost (Rank 1) 
    Enhancement: Enlightened Spirit (Wlk) - Eldritch Aura (Rank 1) 
    Enhancement: Enlightened Spirit (Wlk) - Aura of Courage (Rank 1) 
    Enhancement: Enlightened Spirit (Wlk) - Shape Vestments (Rank 1) 
    Enhancement: Enlightened Spirit (Wlk) - Resilience of Body (Rank 1) 
    Enhancement: Enlightened Spirit (Wlk) - Spiritual Defense (Rank 1) 
    Enhancement: Enlightened Spirit (Wlk) - Spiritual Defense (Rank 2) 
    Enhancement: Enlightened Spirit (Wlk) - Spiritual Defense (Rank 3) 
    Enhancement: Enlightened Spirit (Wlk) - Spiritual Bastion (Rank 1) 
    Enhancement: Enlightened Spirit (Wlk) - Spiritual Bastion (Rank 2) 
    Enhancement: Enlightened Spirit (Wlk) - Spiritual Bastion (Rank 3) 
    Enhancement: Enlightened Spirit (Wlk) - Power of Enlightenment - Light I (Rank 1) 
    Enhancement: Enlightened Spirit (Wlk) - Power of Enlightenment - Light I (Rank 2) 
    Enhancement: Enlightened Spirit (Wlk) - Power of Enlightenment - Light I (Rank 3) 
    Enhancement: Enlightened Spirit (Wlk) - Eldritch Burst (Rank 1) 
    Enhancement: Enlightened Spirit (Wlk) - Eldritch Burst (Rank 2) 
    Enhancement: Enlightened Spirit (Wlk) - Eldritch Burst (Rank 3) 
    Enhancement: Enlightened Spirit (Wlk) - Spiritual Ward (Rank 1) 
    Enhancement: Enlightened Spirit (Wlk) - Spiritual Ward (Rank 2) 
    Enhancement: Enlightened Spirit (Wlk) - Spiritual Ward (Rank 3) 
    Enhancement: Enlightened Spirit (Wlk) - Power of Enlightenment - Light II (Rank 1) 
    Enhancement: Enlightened Spirit (Wlk) - Power of Enlightenment - Light II (Rank 2) 
    Enhancement: Enlightened Spirit (Wlk) - Power of Enlightenment - Light II (Rank 3) 
    Enhancement: Enlightened Spirit (Wlk) - Constitution (Rank 1) 
    Enhancement: Enlightened Spirit (Wlk) - Medium Armor Proficiency (Rank 1) 
    Enhancement: Enlightened Spirit (Wlk) - Spiritual Retribution (Rank 1) 
    Enhancement: Enlightened Spirit (Wlk) - Spiritual Retribution (Rank 2) 
    Enhancement: Enlightened Spirit (Wlk) - Spiritual Retribution (Rank 3) 
    Enhancement: Enlightened Spirit (Wlk) - Spirit Blast (Rank 1) 
    Enhancement: Enlightened Spirit (Wlk) - Shining Through (Rank 1) 
    Enhancement: Harper Agent - Agent of Good (Rank 1) 
    Enhancement: Harper Agent - Dexterity (Rank 1) 
    Enhancement: Harper Agent - Harper Enchantment (Rank 1) 
    Enhancement: Harper Agent - Traveler's Toughness (Rank 1) 
    Enhancement: Harper Agent - Traveler's Toughness (Rank 2) 
    Enhancement: Harper Agent - Versatile Adept (Rank 1) 
    Enhancement: Harper Agent - Versatile Adept (Rank 2) 
    Enhancement: Harper Agent - Versatile Adept (Rank 3) 
    Enhancement: Deepwood Stalker (Rgr) - Far Shot (Rank 1) 
    Enhancement: Deepwood Stalker (Rgr) - Favored Protection (Rank 1) 
    Enhancement: Deepwood Stalker (Rgr) - Increased Empathy (Rank 1) 
    Enhancement: Deepwood Stalker (Rgr) - Increased Empathy (Rank 2) 
    Enhancement: Deeepwood Stalker (Rgr) - Increased Empathy (Rank 3) 
    Enhancement: Deepwood Stalker (Rgr) - Improved Weapon Finesse (Rank 1)

^^ pic^^ Is here because builder has not been updated since Ranger pass
    ED:
    Shiradi Champion {better CC with Nerve Venom}
    Legendary Dreadnought {better consistent damage with Blitz & Pulverizer which works on arrows when you use Morphic Arrows}
    Draconic Incarnation {better acid damage}
    Twist:
    - Energy Burst (acid) or Sense Weakness if in DI
    - Radiant power
    - Extra Action Boost or Dragon Heritage if in LD

P.S. If you have any ? as to why i did anything or if this is not exactly what you where looking for let me know and will see what I can do to fix it
    Last edited by Kentpb; 01-07-2016 at 05:39 PM.

Community Member

Default Thank you :)

This is what i have for you now I just put +2 tomes across the board will tweak it for you if you can get me the tome list it might make slight difference in starting stats
    Code:

Level 27 Neutral Good Human Male
    (6 Ranger \ 14 Warlock \ 7 Epic) 
    Hit Points: 323
    Spell Points: 775 
    Fortitude: 12
    Reflex: 17
    Will: 14

(36 Point)       (Level 1)          (Level 27)           (Level 27)
    Strength              8                 10                   10
    Dexterity            18                 26                   26
    Constitution         14                 16                   16
    Intelligence         12                 14                   14
    Wisdom               12                 14                   14
    Charisma             14                 16                   16

Tomes Used

Skills           (Level 1)          (Level 27)          (Level 27)
    Balance               6                 14                   21
    Bluff                 2                  3                   10
    Concentration         6                 10                   17
    Diplomacy             4                 14                   21
    Disable Device        n/a               n/a                   n/a
    Haggle                2                  3                   10
    Heal                  5                 22                   29
    Hide                  4                  8                   15
    Intimidate            2                  3                   10
    Jump                  3                 10                   17
    Listen                1                  2                    9
    Move Silently         4                  8                   15
    Perform               n/a               n/a                  n/a
    Repair                1                  2                    9
    Search                1                  2                    9
    Spellcraft            3                 25                   32
    Spot                  1                  3                   10
    Swim                 -1                  0                    7
    Tumble                6                 13                   20
    Use Magic Device      4                 23                   40

Level 1 (Ranger)
    Skill: Balance (+2)
    Skill: Spellcraft (+2)
    Feat: (Favored Enemy) Favored Enemy: Construct
    Feat: (Selected) Point Blank Shot
    Feat: (Human Bonus) Precision

Level 2 (Ranger)
    Skill: Spellcraft (+0.5)
    Skill: Spot (+1)

Level 3 (Warlock)
    Skill: Spellcraft (+3)
    Feat: (Selected) Maximize Spell
    Feat: (Pact) Great Old One

Level 4 (Warlock)

Level 5 (Warlock)
    Skill: Jump (+2)

Level 6 (Ranger)
    Skill: Spellcraft (+1.5)
    Feat: (Selected) Empower Spell

Level 7 (Ranger)
    Skill: Balance (+2.5)

Level 8 (Ranger)
    Skill: Diplomacy (+2.5)
    Feat: (Favored Enemy) Favored Enemy: Elemental

Level 9 (Ranger)
    Feat: (Selected) Improved Critical: Ranged Weapons

Level 10 (Warlock)

Level 11 (Warlock)

Level 12 (Warlock)
    Feat: (Selected) Extend Spell

Level 13 (Warlock)

Level 14 (Warlock)

Level 15 (Warlock)
    Feat: (Selected) Improved Precise Shot

Level 16 (Warlock)

Level 17 (Warlock)

Level 18 (Warlock)
    Feat: (Selected) Quicken Spell

Level 19 (Warlock)

Level 20 (Warlock)

Level 21 (Epic)
    Feat: (Selected) Epic: Combat Archery

Level 22 (Epic)

Level 23 (Epic)

Level 24 (Epic)

Level 25 (Epic)

Level 26 (Epic)
    Feat: (Epic Destiny) Primal Sphere: Epic Spell Power: Acid

Level 27 (Epic)
    Feat: (Selected) Epic: Ruin

Level 28 (Epic)
    Feat: (Epic Destiny) Primal Sphere: Doubleshot

Level 29 (Epic)
    Feat: (Epic Destiny) Divine sphere: Epic Spell Power: Light 

Level 30 (Legendary)
    Feat: (Selected) Epic:Greater Ruin
    Feat: (Legendary) Scion of Arborea
    Enhancement: Human - Human Versatility: Damage Boost (Rank 1) 
    Enhancement: Human - Human Adaptability: Dexterity (Rank 1) 
    Enhancement: Human - Human Versatility: Spell Power Boost (Rank 1) 
    Enhancement: Enlightened Spirit (Wlk) - Eldritch Aura (Rank 1) 
    Enhancement: Enlightened Spirit (Wlk) - Aura of Courage (Rank 1) 
    Enhancement: Enlightened Spirit (Wlk) - Shape Vestments (Rank 1) 
    Enhancement: Enlightened Spirit (Wlk) - Resilience of Body (Rank 1) 
    Enhancement: Enlightened Spirit (Wlk) - Spiritual Defense (Rank 1) 
    Enhancement: Enlightened Spirit (Wlk) - Spiritual Defense (Rank 2) 
    Enhancement: Enlightened Spirit (Wlk) - Spiritual Defense (Rank 3) 
    Enhancement: Enlightened Spirit (Wlk) - Spiritual Bastion (Rank 1) 
    Enhancement: Enlightened Spirit (Wlk) - Spiritual Bastion (Rank 2) 
    Enhancement: Enlightened Spirit (Wlk) - Spiritual Bastion (Rank 3) 
    Enhancement: Enlightened Spirit (Wlk) - Power of Enlightenment - Light I (Rank 1) 
    Enhancement: Enlightened Spirit (Wlk) - Power of Enlightenment - Light I (Rank 2) 
    Enhancement: Enlightened Spirit (Wlk) - Power of Enlightenment - Light I (Rank 3) 
    Enhancement: Enlightened Spirit (Wlk) - Eldritch Burst (Rank 1) 
    Enhancement: Enlightened Spirit (Wlk) - Eldritch Burst (Rank 2) 
    Enhancement: Enlightened Spirit (Wlk) - Eldritch Burst (Rank 3) 
    Enhancement: Enlightened Spirit (Wlk) - Spiritual Ward (Rank 1) 
    Enhancement: Enlightened Spirit (Wlk) - Spiritual Ward (Rank 2) 
    Enhancement: Enlightened Spirit (Wlk) - Spiritual Ward (Rank 3) 
    Enhancement: Enlightened Spirit (Wlk) - Power of Enlightenment - Light II (Rank 1) 
    Enhancement: Enlightened Spirit (Wlk) - Power of Enlightenment - Light II (Rank 2) 
    Enhancement: Enlightened Spirit (Wlk) - Power of Enlightenment - Light II (Rank 3) 
    Enhancement: Enlightened Spirit (Wlk) - Medium Armor Proficiency (Rank 1) 
    Enhancement: Enlightened Spirit (Wlk) - Spiritual Retribution (Rank 1) 
    Enhancement: Enlightened Spirit (Wlk) - Spiritual Retribution (Rank 2) 
    Enhancement: Enlightened Spirit (Wlk) - Spiritual Retribution (Rank 3) 
    Enhancement: Enlightened Spirit (Wlk) - Spirit Blast (Rank 1) 
    Enhancement: Enlightened Spirit (Wlk) - Shining Through (Rank 1) 
    Enhancement: Harper Agent - Agent of Good (Rank 1) 
    Enhancement: Harper Agent - Harper Enchantment (Rank 1) 
    Enhancement: Harper Agent - Traveler's Toughness (Rank 1) 
    Enhancement: Harper Agent - Traveler's Toughness (Rank 2) 
    Enhancement: Harper Agent - Versatile Adept (Rank 1) 
    Enhancement: Harper Agent - Versatile Adept (Rank 2) 
    Enhancement: Harper Agent - Versatile Adept (Rank 3) 
    Enhancement: Deepwood Stalker (Rgr) - Far Shot (Rank 1) 
    Enhancement: Deepwood Stalker (Rgr) - Favored Protection (Rank 1) 
    Enhancement: Deepwood Stalker (Rgr) - Increased Empathy (Rank 1) 
    Enhancement: Deepwood Stalker (Rgr) - Increased Empathy (Rank 2) 
    Enhancement: Deeepwood Stalker (Rgr) - Increased Empathy (Rank 3) 
    Enhancement: Deepwood Stalker (Rgr) - Improved Weapon Finesse (Rank 1)

^^ pic^^ Is here because builder has not been updated since Ranger pass
    ED:
    Shiradi Champion {better CC with Nerve Venom}
    Legendary Dreadnought {better consistent damage with Blitz & Pulverizer which works on arrows when you use Morphic Arrows}
    Draconic Incarnation {better acid damage}
    Twist:
    - Energy Burst (acid) or Sense Weakness if in DI
    - Radiant power
    - Extra Action Boost or Dragon Heritage if in LD

Very cool, thank you so much. Im guessing its important to get acid and light spell power up as high as possible? Think the damage scales with spell power, but Im not exactly sure how that works.

Default to bigdmag

Quote Originally Posted by bigdmag View Post
    Very cool, thank you so much. Im guessing its important to get acid and light spell power up as high as possible? Think the damage scales with spell power, but Im not exactly sure how that works.
    yes that build is all about the acid and light DPS and yes it scales with spell power I also have a CC AA build in mind if CC is more needed in your group

Community Member

yes that build is all about the acid and light DPS and yes it scales with spell power I also have a CC AA build in mind if CC is more needed in your group

Awesome thanks so much. I think CC will be covered by others in the group I think, but Ill keep it in mind if she decides to go that way. Very nice work

Default Weapon and Spell Setup

Hi Kent,

Regarding the BF 15 Pal 5 Wiz, what kind of weapon and spell setup would you run with this build?

Thanks,
    A
    Khyber -- Dryndll : Shnyder : Bahamutt : Superfluous : Aijaruc : Superreal

Default To Anyes_Eristan

Quote Originally Posted by Anyes_Eristan View Post
    Hi Kent,

Regarding the BF 15 Pal 5 Wiz, what kind of weapon and spell setup would you run with this build?

Thanks,
    A
    Weapon: Falchion, or Greatsword until you get to running in LD and get Pulverizer then swap out Improved Critical: Slashing Weapons for bludgeoning and use a Maul to keep up your crit range. I put a note in the build to make this clear. I was something I told my guildy.
    Spells:
    • 1 - Divine Favor, Lesser Restoration, Lionheart
    • 2 - Angelskin, Resist Energy
    • 3 - Repair Moderate, Resurrection
    • 4 - Holy Sword, Zeal
    Last edited by Kentpb; 01-13-2016 at 05:55 PM.

Default Thank You

Hi Kent,

Thank you!

Best,
    A

Weapon: Falchion, or Greatsword until you get to running in LD and get Pulverizer then swap out Improved Critical: Slashing Weapons for bludgeoning and use a Maul to keep up your crit range. I put a note in the build to make this clear. I was something I told my guildy.
    Spells:
    • 1 - Divine Favor, Lesser Restoration, Lionheart
    • 2 - Angelskin, Resist Energy
    • 3 - Repair Moderate, Resurrection
    • 4 - Holy Sword, Zeal
    Khyber -- Dryndll : Shnyder : Bahamutt : Superfluous : Aijaruc : Superreal

Community Member

Default Knighted Blade Question

Glad that worked out for you like a lot of my builds i would never of thought of that one if you did not ask so thank you. Now you have run it up to 24 any insight as how I could of made it better or any week spots was it "Amazing! This looks beast mode and I have the aura!" as was your first impression. Did you tweak it any wile running it? did the freezing get you the DPS you where looking for?As to a DPS Paladin that can front line fight take a look at "The Knighted Blade" : 15 Pa \ 5 Wiz on page 9 I also did a fleshy version "The Knighted Dwarf" on page 12 for a guy who liked that but wanted a dwarf. IMO the original is better with WF immunities and if you really want to go fleshy human would of been better for that. if that looks good for you let me know only slight tweak for your tomes and build points (his was 2nd life) needed if not then can start from scratch.P.S. Got 3 guildys running that now they love it
    I am about to ITR and I am curious about the Gear for this. I am assuming I am restricted to robes for the wiz splash yes or can I go all tank mode on this with Admantine or Heavy armor?

Community Member

If I recall correctly, the original Knighted Blade(the bladeforged version) was designed to work with a heavy armour docent

Default go all tank mode on this with Admantine

Kadrios is right Adamantine body is in the build but if it is ASF you are worried about with Bladeforged - Inscribed Armor, and Eldritch Knight enhs it gets 0ed out with -10% Arcane Spell Failure Blue Augment
    Sapphire ML 16 and on the fleshy Version at lev 20 with a -15 % Arcane Spell Failure Blue Augment or with some other item with that effect

Page 13 of 58 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast