Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    2015 DDO Players Council Nuclear_Elvis's Avatar

Default Gl 70

Congrats to Your Part Time Guild on making Guild Level 70!

Our core mission remains the same, to offer a part-time home for anyone/everyone coming to Wayfinder Server, even if just for a Favor Run (even 100 and done are ok!).

We have affiliated guilds on every server now, for the full-time members to hang their hat while venturing over to other servers, and our mutually beneficial relationships have been paying off.

As far as our membership numbers go, we're near 800 accounts in the guild. Technically, we've had over 1500 (maybe even 2k) accounts pass thru the guild over the last 20 months, but we use a Revolving Door approach to remove an inactive to allow a new member in.

Reminder on one guild restriction - we're limiting to just one character per Member in the guild, which keeps us from Alt Bloat and as result we have more breadth in member numbers than most guilds.

For guild members - thanks again for your support along the way.

For strangers - don't be a stranger! Come to Wayfinder and give us a holler.
    Kyll - Guild leader of Your Part Time Guild on Wayfinder server.
    -- Your Part Time Guild has over 750+ Guild Members!

Default Change of Leadership

Greetings Wayfinder and DDO community,

The original guild leader has passed on responsibility of Your Part Time Guild. His vision remains intact for the direction of the guild. It is a place for new players to learn the game as well as a place for favor farmers to use while they are in Wayfinder. We are Guild level 83 now and have all Guild Buff Amenities. Guild recruitment has slowed with the loss of Kyll but we still are accepting membership requests. So, if you are looking for a place to call home for your favor farming or looking for a guild open to helping new players out, feel free to contact me or any other guild officer.

Cheers,
    Karisan, Ramasa, Ohmaraasa, Bensa

Huh? Change of leader? Hope it is not the beginning of the end for a fast rising star. For quite some time Your part time Guild was the guild to go for any new player wandering accidentially into wayfinder.... Anyway good luck with the new leadership!

Wayfinder - Server with fewest lag!
    Look out for Nebantu

Quote Originally Posted by Friggli View Post
    Huh? Change of leader? Hope it is not the beginning of the end for a fast rising star. For quite some time Your part time Guild was the guild to go for any new player wandering accidentially into wayfinder.... Anyway good luck with the new leadership!
    We are still growing. Your Part Time Guild acquired level 85 last week. The creator of the guild had been sending personal tells to anyone without a guild which is why we grew so quickly. When his desire to play this game waned, he passed leadership. I am happy to invite anyone who asks to join and help them get started.

Karisan

Quote Originally Posted by clashjunky View Post
    The creator of the guild had been sending personal tells to anyone without a guild which is why we grew so quickly.
    Yes, ninja invites are a great way to grow a guild. You of course take the good with the bad, but most players seem to be of the good variety rather than the bad, and if your guild chests are emptied on occasion then it only costs items that people were willing to give away in any event.

All of the YPTG members I have run with have been quality players, and I would happily recommend the guild to anyone who asks me for guilding feedback.

2015 DDO Players Council Nuclear_Elvis's Avatar

Default Update

I am still alive, despite the rumors of my demise...

In any case, there has been much on my plate competing with any thought of logging into DDO, and on top of that I had a time where I went from a computer operating system re-install that wiped clean my hard drive, to then some work related foreign travel and long periods of low-bandwidth which made any streaming gaming impossible.

I am still transient, and while this note does not signal my return to the game, I may eventually wander back into Wayfinder, hopefully to find the guild airship still flying high. Admittedly, life moves on and sometimes away from things. The people in the guild were all great, and I wished them all well. Karisan has been a dedicated and kind person to any/all who joined the guild, and it seemed right to leave the guild and its assets to him.

NE aka Kyll and all those other made up names...
    Kyll - Guild leader of Your Part Time Guild on Wayfinder server.
    -- Your Part Time Guild has over 750+ Guild Members!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12