Community Member

Default The Dirty Rotten Scoundrels are recruiting

The Dirty Rotten Scoundrels are now Recruiting You.

The DRS is a mid-sized, Level 119 (and climbing) no drama Guild. The DRS Roster has a strong core of great players, who would love to run quests with You. We also host four evenings of raiding per week (Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays). While Guild Raids are mostly reserved, we do open them on occasion to all. You might have run with us, once or twice and enjoyed yourself. If so, Please consider joining the DRS.

We would consider merging with any small low level Guild. We are currently looking for active players. Experienced, or not so experienced players, players new to Cannith and players new to DDO. We'd love to have you join us. Come walk the plank with the DRS! (Yes, we will actually make you walk the plank)

The Screaming Scoundrel, our Double Ringed Top of the Line Daedalean Kraken Airship has 43 amenities to enhance Your Play. Guild funds are set, so we upgrade the Airship buffs as they are unlocked.

We also have a Guild Vault filled with numerous items for Guildmates to claim which can help build your characters.

Please Contact any Guild Officer (listed below) in or any member of the DRS in game to help you contact an Officer if you would like to join our family.

Thanks for taking the time to read,

Eyren Sunchaser

Officers:
    Bowtietim, Dannery, Debbie, Eyren, Hatchept, Kalrich, Killaria, Macfinnigan, Melvoure, Radikal, Sintressa, Stackman, Tugboat, Wakarimasen, Yaggie

Last edited by Eyren; 09-29-2015 at 03:18 PM.

Recruiting has been going quite well - a good mix of seasoned and new players, all good people.

We are still looking for more - and many of our weekly raids are open to non-guildies, so feel free to hit the LFM if you want to check us out.

Cheers!
    Tip of the day: "When pugging, never enter a quest you can't solo..."

Community Member

Still active and recruiting? May be interested but a few questions. I am a returning player. Been gone for some years so somewhat starting over and relearning.

In game I am usually on Treehuggess or Eboella Spreadz

Thanks

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Knctrnl View Post
    Still active and recruiting? May be interested but a few questions. I am a returning player. Been gone for some years so somewhat starting over and relearning.

Thanks
    Sorry for the late reply Knctrnl - Yes the DRS are still recruiting.

I would also like to announce, thanks to the generosity of two guildmates - Blood and Inex, we have now added voice chat to the guild via Raid Call.

If anyone is interested in joining or has any questions about the Scoundrels, don't hesitate to contact me or any officer/guild member while in game.

Community Member

I'm currently looking for a guild, ive run several raids with DRS with different alts, they always go so smooth. the guild I'm in, while great people, they are not up to the task of doing the quests and difficulties that I want to do. if you're interested in getting to know me a little better, I play Brashir and Guthri. you are welcome to invite me anytime to raid or quest, and perhaps i have what it takes to join your ranks.

Cool Dear DRS:

Are you guys and gals still hosting week raids?

I haven't seen a schedule in awhile.
    I miss My DDO... ):

Sincerely,

^* Hallowood the Hermit *^
    The Silver Circle: First Officer

Community Member

Default yes the DRS is still taking on new members. i am dragonfluffy

Quote Originally Posted by Knctrnl View Post

Thanks
    yes the DRS is still taking on new members. i am dragonfluffy the new guild leader

Community Member

Default yes the DRS is still taking on new members.

yes for anyone looking for a great guild THE DRS is for we r dirty an rotten an we even have a weirdy. i am dragonfluffy the new guild leader. ask any member witht hte drs logo over there head if u want in they will get an officer to invite u. tell them dragonfluffy said its cool

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by djone View Post
    yes for anyone looking for a great guild THE DRS is for we r dirty an rotten an we even have a weirdy. i am dragonfluffy the new guild leader. ask any member witht hte drs logo over there head if u want in they will get an officer to invite u. tell them dragonfluffy said its cool
    Good day.
    Just joined these guys and it's a relaxing environment. Questions are usually answered fairly quickly and without sarcasm.
    Would love to see more new low level people join also.

See you soon.