Page 2 of 72 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
    Community Member

Folks,
    doing level 1-200 is EASIESR than u can imagine, im leading a level 200 guild, and another guild level 184 currectly.
    any active 6man can do 1-200 within 2-3months, fairly easly.
    good players can complete 11 sagas within 1 day, 11 sagas is 2,640,000 renown.
    offc its getting boaring after a while, but still tis very easy.
    with active route of members u can grind over 15M renown a week, EASLY.
    there are peoples who cheated there way to 200, but unless u can prove it, i belive every whos high level should be in the list, nothing to argue about.
    GJ On the thread fran! keep the hard work.

Quote Originally Posted by Jurgi View Post
    Folks,
    doing level 1-200 is EASIESR than u can imagine, im leading a level 200 guild, and another guild level 184 currectly.
    good players can complete 11 sagas within 1 day, 11 sagas is 2,640,000 renown.
    offc its getting boaring after a while, but still tis very easy.
    with active route of members u can grind over 15M renown a week, EASLY.
    there are peoples who cheated there way to 200, but unless u can prove it, i belive every whos high level should be in the list, nothing to argue about.
    GJ On the thread fran! keep the hard work.
    not sure, we stopped grinding sagas long ago (now sitting at 169, most guild in thelanis have no clue about who we are, we simply have players with around 30 lives at least each, iirc our account size has been 7 til 2 months ago or so) but iirc now they added some timer in saga

but yup, grinding renown has been easily exploitable, first with saga's turn in broken (i've heard of people capping in matter of mins thanks to sagas, 1 year ago or so?XD) now they are yet, with the... necro3 turn in bug?

not sure if it works yet, not sure if they can blame you unless they catch u using it, just gonna say... how the hell does ppl figure these bugs yet? i can't understand it yet, i don't pay that attention to certain aspects of game lol
    psykopeta is finally baconpletionist because there isn't anything to delay it more - thelanis, where the gimps claim to be pros and noobs claim to be pros, no newbies allowed(unless they claim to be pros), we have enough drama w/o them. PS: I post only in the latest thread shown in main page, in the weird case u want something from me, feel free to send pm

The Hatchery
    2016 DDO Players Council

Folks,
    Not really "fairly easy", you strongly exaggerate.

Even in optimal 6 accounts guild you need to have all people very motivated and ready to grind. Of course if we are talking about fair renown earning - by doing sagas.

good players can complete 11 sagas within 1 day
    Ok, maybe i'm a bad player )) But again - you are strongly exaggerate, on a edge of lying ))

We made our 100-200 lvl lets say in 3 months, but we mostly worked duo with my buddy (together we have about 85% of those 225 mln renown), so EE runs usually takes us 2-3 days for full set of sagas (10 sagas then, 11 now). So 1 player all 11 sagas in 1 day, huh? Are you on fulltime work to only play ddo? Let me not believe in your words.

If all 6 guild members are running together in party - that ofc would be much easier (but maybe only 1/3 faster), also you need to manage and coordinate ppl. And you will be forced to do only sagas in such schedule, thats very boring. So yes, in 6man full of active players you probably CAN to grind 200 from scratch in 2-3 months.

But ANYWAY it's NOT "fairly easly(c)Jurgi" - its farm, ****ing boring grind and takes all your stamina and will. Maybe it's bcoz we did it by 2 ppl, but what i see as our friends from "DM" guild did that (who hit 200 2 weeks before us, and they started much earlier, and they worked in 4-6 ppl together) - its anyway not so easy and ofc BORING..

P.S. Btw, Jurgi, tell us name of your guild finally )
    "I shall take your position into consideration. Well, it seems your terms are not acceptable." (c) Baal
    Argonnessen :: Marche Funebre (200) : Leningradets / Zapasnoy / Grimstave / Rockernaut / Dociznogoud / Feldshaman

Quote Originally Posted by noble_pirate View Post

P.S. Btw, Jurgi, tell us name of your guild finally )
    Just by going through my https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...100-Club/page4 thread it's pretty easy to tell that Jurgi's not exaggerating all that much:

4th September 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by FranOhmsford View Post
    Vindication are now Lvl 113
    1st October 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by FranOhmsford View Post
    The Untouchables - Up 8 levels to 121.
    17th October 2014 - Guessing this would be when Jurgi joined them?
    The untouchables - 135

p.s. Vindication == The Untouchables, they changed the name u can delete vindication from list
    2nd November 2014 - This would be the Lvl 200 Guild he's talking about I assume:
    The GoodFellas is back to 200
    heh, yea there is a decay once in few days, but decay is around 1-5k renown so we will be 200 allways
    12th November 2014
    The Untouchables - 159
    its redicilous how easy it is 150-159...
    we were 146 this morning, did 13 levels in 1 day... that kinda dumb...
    guild size is 6,
    took 31 sagas with 200% renown pot
    and 4 sagas with 75% renown pot total of 35 today.
    though our record is 53 sagas at once.
    And 3 days ago {the last update} 21st December 2014
    Hey fran sry for the spam sir,
    The Untouchables - 184
    So For The Untouchables nee Vindication that's 113-184 in 14 weeks

The Hatchery
    2016 DDO Players Council

Fran, i'm not about timing.. After we made 118->200 by 2 ppl (07 Aug->03 Nov), it is hard to surprise me.

I'm about show-off kinda "very easy". Because it is NOT. Try to see the point.

p.s. also not need to advocating and answer instead of him

p.p.s. Goodfellas = Exploit Killers? oookey, now its clear why

Folks,
    doing level 1-200 is EASIESR than u can imagine, im leading a level 200 guild
    Ok, I have no more questions ))
    Last edited by noble_pirate; 12-24-2014 at 12:58 PM.
    "I shall take your position into consideration. Well, it seems your terms are not acceptable." (c) Baal
    Argonnessen :: Marche Funebre (200) : Leningradets / Zapasnoy / Grimstave / Rockernaut / Dociznogoud / Feldshaman

Community Member

noble pirate, just for peoples like u, im leveling another guild to 200, to prove how easy it is, im playing at the same time 4 games and im still doing it fairly fast compare to others.
    just to show peoples like u that i didn't exploit my first guild.
    regrading to the time, im a student, 16 years old, most of my day goes to video games specialy weekends, i had a 5 days vacation, did 30 sagas x2 in 2 days and played 3 games those days not only ddo, afterwards got burned so gonna get back to sagas later on this week.
    i timed my run few days ago, took me 9 hours 43mins to complete 10 sagas with my mate, monky, duoing all quest, only saga we didn't do is heroic 3BC.
    the motivation is only thing that problem, offc its getting boaring after time to time, and that the only thing that slow guilds down.
    and if ur thinking im lying? cool im willing to stream to show u that any quest (almost) can be done in less than 10mins, and most of them less in 6mins. (talking about epics not heroics.)

and my guilds are GoodFellas aka Exploited Killers
    and Untouchables that my 2nd guild im leveling right now.

and p.s. when i mean 1 day, im talking about a day u have time, not a day ur working or studying till very late and have 1 hour to play, talking about a vacation day // weekend and such.
    Last edited by Jurgi; 12-24-2014 at 02:08 PM.

Community Member TheLegendOfAra's Avatar

noble pirate, just for peoples like u, im leveling another guild to 200, to prove how easy it is, im playing at the same time 4 games and im still doing it fairly fast compare to others.
    regrading to the time, im a student, 16 years old, most of my day goes to video games specialy weekends, i had a 5 days vacation, did 30 sagas x2 in 2 days and played 3 games those days not only ddo, afterwards got burned so gonna get back to sagas later on this week.
    i timed my run few days ago, took me 9 hours 43mins to complete 10 sagas with my mate, monky, duoing all quest, only saga we didn't do is heroic 3BC.
    the motivation is only thing that problem, offc its getting boaring after time to time, and that the only thing that slow guilds down.
    and if ur thinking im lying? cool im willing to stream to show u that any quest (almost) can be done in less than 10mins, and most of them less in 6mins. (talking about epics not heroics.)

and p.s. when i mean 1 day, im talking about a day u have time, not a day ur working or studying till very late and have 1 hour to play, talking about a vacation day // weekend and such.
    So basically what you're saying is, "Getting to 200 is simple and super easy!(That is if you don't have a job that eats away most of your free time, college classes you have to focus and study for, a social life of any kind outside of the game, or actual responsibilities.)"

For example, My current guild, Fors Fortis are a med sized guild with about 30ish active players. Almost all of whom play 2-3 hours a day as time allows. We all take guild renown when in chests, and end rewards.We all take guild renown when we do Saga's. However, we all have pretty hectic lives outside of the game. Some have kids to handle, some have high stress jobs that eat up all their free time. Some, like me, have health issues often enough that it can seriously impact our play times.

None of us can play for 9.45 hours a day. That's likely never going to happen for 90% of us in my guild. It's just not possible.
    As such, we're currently level 105(I think). Although when guild levels expanded we were only level 92, so I'm happy with our growth at the moment. Even if we put everything else aside(TR projects, Epics, raids. everything.) we wouldn't be able to hit 200 "easily".

There are guilds out there who had a huge leg up on the front of getting levels 100-150 because of built up renown before that update. And there is nothing wrong with that! I think what Kit and the boys over in DM(Argo) did is amazing; I personally ran quite a few Saga's with Kit while they were making the run for 200. However, I would not call that easy. And from the lack of level 200 guilds, I wouldn't even say it's something normal guilds will be able to achieve. (I consider my guild more of a "normal" guild that DM. )
    Araphina Skycrow - 15Paladin/3Ranger/2Fighter (Life10/25) 5xRanger, 3xPaladin, 2xMonk
    Araphell - Arasin - Arathaes - Arawyn - Aravein
    Guild: Fors Fortis;Guild of Won, & VENOM @ Argo
    "And we learn, as we age; We've learned nothing! And my body still aches."

Up 2 to 186 - The Untouchables of Sarlona

Added at 176 - Black Mantis of Sarlona
    Last edited by FranOhmsford; 12-26-2014 at 01:40 PM.

Jurgi, who are your alts these days?

Up 2 to 188 - The Untouchables of Sarlona
    Last edited by FranOhmsford; 12-31-2014 at 01:06 PM.

Hey Fran...I like what you are doing here and on the Cannith Thread. Keep up the good work. I wish Turbine would do this so you wouldn't have to.

I also like how you have ignored the drama for the past week and just posted guild advancements. Maybe the the drama queens will finally go away since your no longer acknowledging them.
    Leader of Legion of Eberron on Cannith.

Characters: Loromir & Baldomir....among others.

Up 1 to 189 - The Untouchables of Sarlona

Unless I get some help from Players on Khyber, G-Land, Thelanis and Orien this thread is soon going to be even more heavily slated towards Sarlona and Argo than it already is!

I don't know if any Wayfinder Guild has yet hit 150 never mind 175+

I can't maintain this thread alone guys and girls - Some help please. {Screenshots if the Guild isn't widely known would be nice.}.

Up 1 to 176 - Black Winter's Night of Argonnessen

Up 4 to 180 - Truth Seekers of Argonnessen

Up 1 to 190 - The Untouchables of Sarlona

Up 1 to 187 - Synergia of Argonnessen
    Up 1 to 181 - Truth Seekers of Argonnessen

Added at 175 - High Lords of Malkier of Sarlona

Up 1 to 198 - GODS of Cannith

Up 4 to 185 - Truth Seekers of Argonnessen

Up 3 to 183 - Legends of Orien

Up 2 to 189 - Synergia of Argonnessen

Added at 182 - The Unforgiven of Khyber
    Added at 178 - Over Raided of Orien
    Last edited by FranOhmsford; 01-30-2015 at 01:05 AM.

Page 2 of 72 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast