Quote Originally Posted by bls904c2 View Post
I am a player that has 6 accounts, me, my wife, and 4 kids. from this last update my kids have stopped playing because its not fun. i have always refused to play anything but elite because i hate playing same dungeon like 10 times in a row to raise levels. Bravery Bonus keeps me from replaying dungeons. my kids don't like playing with me because they don't like being soul stones and pulled around to shrines. I won't break my BB like so many others.

They used their Christmas funds to pay for a years time on elder scrolls online. Just in my relatives that stopped playing because your latest updates of lets make it more difficult for the top 10%, is 7 people. All of who spend money every month.

Brilliant move catering to the 10%.

I am frustrated because I am to strong for normal to play with kids they just run through very luck to kill something because im 1-2 hit killing things, or they are in my back pack as soul stones in elites. before update elite was still easy for me but the kids got big kicks out of kill count because most of the time i slowed down just slow enough for them to get the last killing blow in, or i went from monster 1 hit them a few times went to monster 2 hit a few times went to monster 3 and so on so the kids always had the killing blows.

I use to play 2 quests a night every night. their 9th life TR toons going to just sit there now and by the way their ages are 5, 6, 8, and 10.

As for me and my monthly spending,I will probably be signing off also and switching games to follow suit after my kids

great job making the game for ubers.
This is perhaps the saddest thing I've ever read. Your poor children ... you seriously couldn't make a toon just for playing with them at a level (normal perhaps?) where they might do something more than cheer dad on from his backpack?