Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by phillymiket View Post
    ^^^ this

Here's some tips:

1) I see you don't have a single PL stance active
    - I'd go with 3x brace for the PRR, 3x Ench Weap for DPS, 3x Fort (switch to dbl strike later), 3x Colors of the Queen.
    - Did you have your 3x Shadar-kai Stance active? If you did I don't see why all that incorprality didn't kick in to save you when you went below 50% HP

You have to plan. No one is going to click those stances for you.

2) Have your Bottled Tornado on your Main Hotbar
    - If you were away a didn't <cough, cough> so you could have unlimited tornados you at least should have <cough, cough> enough to have unlimited air ellies from the Cove.

Having the right tool would be better, yes? You should know this.

3) Hit Points, hit points, hit points
    - How on Earth do you have so few HP? Maybe-log in and out so your 3x Barb PL kicks in.

Barbarian Past Lives are NOT a dump stat!

4) Ship Buffs
    - Yours only stratch half-way across the screen, I know you're a Guild Leader but maybe find a real guild.

This is DDO not DD-SOLO.

I could go on.

Listen, There are FOUR difficulty settings.

1) Paper Targets, 2) Cardboard Targets, 3) The one that just killed you 4) The one you ran last week.

You need to know your limits and go with "Cardboard" or buck up or something.

We can't let you breeze through the Harbor on Hard by yourselves when there are people abusing EE.

The line must be drawn here.

Have you tried Normal?

1 Believe it or not, not everyone plays epic content, not everyone has multiple epic past lives. Some people like to make toons over and over again to try different builds. Even people that have been playing for years may not have trip complete, or even a single complete. It depends on how and what they play. Heavy, regular, and casual players are an important part of the player base. With out them you would not have a server to play on. So before you start talking down to people your game depends on think just a little and realize just because you may have 3 past lives in everything and 3 epic past lives in everything does not mean you can expect others to or look down on them if they don't. There was a time you didn't have those things either.

2 expecting people to have tornado's or ele's is a bit silly. Some may have these items but expecting them again is beyond wrong.

3 HP are a bit low at 4 but I have seen some fairly low con toons do fine if the player knows what they are doing and other stats/skills balance the low con. on barb past life, does he have 3? if so you are right something is very wrong if not see comment 1

4 Get a new guild really? Guilds are for more than just buffs. Believe it or not some people use them to associate with people that they know and actually like. Without knowing why he is leading the guild he is leading making that statement is ludicrous.
    Last edited by diasho2; 12-15-2014 at 11:50 PM.