Default 100 Favour Run - A bit urgent

Hey guys,

So I haven't played in a while (since 2011) and Monk is currently in sale now and I'm only on 100 TP (I spent a lot before i left ahaha). Since I don't think I've hit 100 favour on Wayfinder yet since it's a relatively new server, can someone help me do it? I've forgotten the routine ahaha. I'd like to get 249 TP so I can buy Monk. Hopefully I haven't reached 100 favour yet in that server so I can get straight to 200 tp and just do the runs twice, but if not, i'm more than willing to do it six times. I would need some help though, if that's possible. The sale ends on the 11th, so I'd like to get all the necessary runs before Thursday.

I know it's asking for a lot, but if you do have the time, please do comment your username here so I can add you. You don't have to be there the entire time, maybe just once, or even twice. I'm also willing to pay in Plat from Argo, if you'd like.

I'll be playing in a couple of hours at 2:00 PM EST. (3 and a half hours from now, sorry I live in Dubai. It's gonna be around 11pm here)

Thank you all!
    Last edited by Silent-Death; 12-09-2014 at 07:05 AM.

Build Constructionist unbongwah's Avatar
    Semi-retired Build Engineer. Everything was better back in our day. Get off my lawn.

PM Sharteel if you need help