Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Community Member

Default 19/1 Druid Arti Druid DC caster build

Quick question. I'd like to make a caster druid but I also solo a lot and I'd like to have 1 Arti for some trapping skills, especially in heroics. I would still like to level up to 28 with the build and easily handle EH and at least be a bit helpful in the occasional EE.

I'm planning on doing this on a 34 point build with a FVS past life. I'll probably have a +4 wis tome if that makes a difference.

My biggest concern is whether sacrificing the +2 wis capstone will negatively affect my ability to land spells in higher end content.

Is what I am thinking viable or should I scrap the idea?

Community Member

1 DC will not make or break a build. Also, 19th level of druid is not required. Consider 18/1/1. The last level can be for example wizard (bonus feat, SLA) or fighter (heavy armor + fighter bonus feat).

Quote Originally Posted by cru121 View Post
    1 DC will not make or break a build....
    if you're really worried about the 1DC, put 10 points of harper in and get the +1DC from that

As a druid you don't have too many spells that require a high dc. Earthquake is effective everywhere but some ee stormhorns mobs around 55 or so, but you can get it up to 73/74, somewhere around there.