Default Looking for a ML Cleric build

I am looking for a Morning Lord Cleric build that isn't just a heal-bot. So I can get the last cleric pl out of the way.
    I have the following PLs
    3 Fighter, 2 Pali, 1 Barb, 3 Monk, 3 Rogue, 3 Ranger, 2 Cleric, 1 Wiz, 1 Sorc, 1 Bard, 1 FavSoul, 3 Artie and 3 Druid.
    I tend to always take the completionist feat, I also vary on puging or soloing.
    For my Iconic PLs all are maxed at 3 except for Morning Lord which is at 1
    All my EDs are maxed at tier 5, I have +5 stat tomes for all stats.
    As far as weapons go I have a lot of Bastard Swords and a ton of Heavy repeaters from my Arty lives(I prefer Arties).
    I think I have added everything that might be helpful.
    Thanks for your suggestions,
    Homunkurusu of Sarlona
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

Build Constructionist unbongwah's Avatar

You could just do a ML version of the Necro Cleric. Converting it to Evocation-/light-based to take advantage of ML bonuses should be easy enough. Though since you have FvS, you might also want to consider light DiDi cleric 18 / FvS 2. For fun I've theory-crafted ideas for cleric 15 / FvS 4 / wiz 1 builds: DiDi / Exalted Angel light dmg spammer, basically; wiz splash is for extra metamagic, 1 SLA (Invis or Jump), and +1% crit chance for fire & untyped spells.
    Semi-retired Build Engineer. Everything was better back in our day. Get off my lawn.

Read on morning lord tree, read on exalted tree, read on disciple tree.
    Combine, win.

Its not hard to make a proper cleric build, they are quite ee viable and you have 2 plifes alrdy so it shouldnt be hard to mix those things i wrote above and make a build yourself.

IF you really need help, then do a evoker light beam 17 cleric 3 fsoul harmor cleric morninglord,