Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DDO Bonus Days!

Community Manager

Default DDO Bonus Days!

DDO Bonus Days bring you Double Daily Dice XP, now through November 23rd! #DDO
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter YouTube
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Meh

Not that it matters anyways since I haven't been able to get in this whole week.

My guess is they are saving the xp bonus for the long weekend next week.
    Magical Rings are well... magical. - Gandalf

BAH! seems were long removed from our last XP weekend
    Sarlona
    Gutter-Oowaoonah-Ute-Mauhl-Rockroll-Gutsack-Talrasha

Pretty lame Millhouse. Should maybe add a 20-30% xp bump on top of that for your two prime time login downages (not including the maintenance)... just the unexpected saturday and wednesday night borkedness? Didn't even get an explanation or any "feel-good" reasoning to lead us to believe you have the login issues nailed down now. A little more transparency please.

We'd like to see you as the company for gamers that trusts you can tell us what is going down instead of oblique messages of "working on it, 5 hours later, worlds open again". Leaves us with a bit of... "open again? but for how long..."
    Casual DDOaholic

Easy guys. Remember he's just the messenger.

Only down side I have for this is that I hadn't gotten my freebie Gold roll rotated back to weekend time yet on my main server - but that's on me procrastinating.
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    Collectibles

Quote Originally Posted by cdbd3rd View Post

Only down side I have for this is that I hadn't gotten my freebie Gold roll rotated back to weekend time yet on my main server - but that's on me procrastinating.

Procrastinators UNITE! Our weekly Thursday meeting has been postponed... indefinitely.
    Blood Scented Axe Body Spray (Thelanis)
    Aelonwy - Wydavir - Metaluscious - Aertimys - Phantastique - Kaelaria - Lunaura - Aelurawynn - Saurscha - Crystalorn - Aurvaeyn - Vaelyns - Wyllowynd

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by cdbd3rd View Post

Yip this was me and every double dice roll xp would just sail on by. Now I wait till Friday to roll. Starting a life with a 20k xp boost to bounce from 1 to 3 is just too good to miss.

So how does this work because I ate a 15k xp token and got...(gasp) 15k...

Founder & Hero
    2016 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by dredre9987 View Post
    That token would have been normally 7.5k the result from the dice roll is being doubled

Beware the Sleepeater

Community Member

When you roll the dice, the XP token is double the usual value (so for silver between 200 and 3000 instead of between 100 and 1500). The amount you get on eating a token doesn't change.

Quote Originally Posted by Uska View Post
    That token would have been normally 7.5k the result from the dice roll is being doubled

Yeah doesn't work that way since there is no 7500 xp token...Rolled a 100 on a gold roll and got a 15k xp token. That is exactly what it has always given.

Yeah doesn't work that way since there is no 7500 xp token...Rolled a 100 on a gold roll and got a 15k xp token. That is exactly what it has always given.
    Did you make the roll while the bonus days were on, or did you roll earlier, save the token, and eat it during the event? Because it only works if you roll during the event. It works for me. The 3 silver rolls and one gold role I made these last 3 days have all been double their normal value.

Quote Originally Posted by vryxnr View Post
    Did you make the roll while the bonus days were on, or did you roll earlier, save the token, and eat it during the event? Because it only works if you roll during the event. It works for me. The 3 silver rolls and one gold role I made these last 3 days have all been double their normal value.
    Yup rolled while the bonus was going on.

Founder & Hero
    2016 DDO Players Council

Yup rolled while the bonus was going on.
    Then you must be bugged I got double on every roll I did both silver and gold across all the servers

Beware the Sleepeater

Quote Originally Posted by Uska View Post
    Then you must be bugged I got double on every roll I did both silver and gold across all the servers
    My thoughts exactly. I have been plagued with very odd bugs the whole of DDO. The first christmas cookie things. I had been teleported into quests such as kobold assault with all 200 kobolds spawned. Also Irestone the same way back then LMAO. I must be cursed or the GM's think its funny to mess with me.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheOnly_LightInDark View Post
    Yip this was me and every double dice roll xp would just sail on by. Now I wait till Friday to roll. Starting a life with a 20k xp boost to bounce from 1 to 3 is just too good to miss.
    I had right around 80k worth of stones leftover from the last Double Dice XP weekend (I burned my small handful of shards on rolling because they had just been sitting there for forever so decided to use them). That takes you right about to 4th level on a 3rd TR. Was very VERY useful skipping ahead like that, particularly on my Int-focused Str/Dex-dumped life I just rerolled into this weekend. Sure, 1-3 is usually a breeze...but on a Str-dumped gimp it can be a bit of a slog...skipped right ahead, got my Harper Int-to-Attack/Damage enhancements and was in business!

Community Manager

Heads up: We will be extending the Double Daily Dice bonus through the week and weekend. So the bonus now runs through November 30th! Additionally, we'll have a new bonus starting on Wednesday.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter YouTube
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

Cool! Thanks Cordovan!

Default *BZZZZZZZZZZZZZT* Wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by Grosbeak07 View Post
    My guess is they are saving the xp bonus for the long weekend next week.
    Heads up: We will be extending the Double Daily Dice bonus through the week and weekend. So the bonus now runs through November 30th! Additionally, we'll have a new bonus starting on Wednesday.
    Um, er, ah..... Better luck next time ^^^^^^^^^
    All Haiku courtesy of Kayerith: RAID HAIKU!!: Velah isn't scared//we are killing the zombies//Dahliya is mean? <> Running for the hound!//making babbies fight mommy!//Michael Vick Approved <> Do you trust the shroud?//We must fight Harry two times//bring D-R Breakers <> Race haiku!!: Rusties eat war-forged//I laugh at their suffering//the screams are funny <> War-forged have no souls//batteries not included//save your receipt please <> Toaster surfing haiku!!: Jumping in the air//warforged crowding below me//I cannot get down!!! <> Confusion claims me!//which gender has facial hair?//male or female dwarves? <> It cannot be true! // a dwarf with no beard appears!//ABOMINATION!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast