Thread: U24 Quests

Community Member

Default U24 Quests

SPOILER ALERT!

Sadly I have only been able to run the new delirium quest, because I am getting stuck in the loading screen whenever I try to log on any of my characters. I hope this gets fixed soon.

Terminal delirium: I really like the idea of running around as an object, especially the floor tile part was great. Are we supposed to remain as a tile for the rest of the quest or is that a bug (found it a little strange to do the mirror part as a tile and when i became a balloon the other effects finally ended anyway)?
    It would be nice if the buff from the lord of stone would be something useful- maybe just some melee power?
    I did the quest on ehard and the "bossfight" was a but strange. I just started dancing and was ahead of the medusa all the time so I just kept dancing until it was over.

Please change the enemies! I don't know how the enemies in the rest of the quests look like, but I really don't like the whole- Let's just throw as many beholders, medusas and mindflayers at them as possible thing (not sure if I missed any others). If you are trying to make the quests challenging that's good, but all those three monster types are supposed to be rare and would fit better as an endboss rather than a minion. I would personally like to see more ways to react to what my enemies are doing. Admittedly medusas force the player to react and beholders force the player to work around their antimagic aura but I already said that those do not fit as standard minions that a player has to beat all the time. Just let us have some weaker mobs to beat on and keep the interesting mechanics for bosses and make the bosses hit hard instead of flooding everything with tons mobs. Especially in raids it is very frustrating to slowly go down instead of being wiped by a really strong boss.

Going to add the other quests if I can log in on lammania again.

Quote Originally Posted by davmuzl View Post
    Are we supposed to remain as a tile for the rest of the quest or is that a bug (found it a little strange to do the mirror part as a tile and when i became a balloon the other effects finally ended anyway)?
    That's a bug - the tile effect is supposed to be removed when you talk to your glorious master to turn it in. Should be fixed in the next Lamannia build.

Quote Originally Posted by davmuzl View Post
    SPOILER ALERT!
    Please change the enemies! I don't know how the enemies in the rest of the quests look like, but I really don't like the whole- Let's just throw as many beholders, medusas and mindflayers at them as possible thing (not sure if I missed any others). If you are trying to make the quests challenging that's good, but all those three monster types are supposed to be rare and would fit better as an endboss rather than a minion..
    I agree, if everyone's special, no one is special. Maybe that's why we can't have nice things--a lack of appreciation or a critical level of desensitization.
    I can be found on Orien as Cilon
    HC7: Typhoon, Dreaded Knight, and Wish. HC6: Naivety. HC5: Who Is Here. HC4: Cylon Centurian. HC3: Soulstone in Your Pack. HC2: Carnage

2015 DDO Players Council Seikojin's Avatar

Adding round 2 feedback to this thread:
    https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...uests-feedback