Default End Game Completionist FvS MC Build

I am coming down to my final few lives and I am starting to focus on a completionist build. At the moment, I am thinking of running 14 FvS, 4 Ftr, 2 Pally; Bladeforged, Horc, Dwarf, maybe elf are my options, more than likely Bladeforged. I want a melee build with Blade Barrier. However, I am trying to figure out how to get my wisdom up for certain spells and their damage. I don't want to forgo charisma to much because of DM. This may fall through when they officially make paladin changes to DG, but I like the premise of it now. Any suggestions for this now?

Key DC spells I am looking are

Hold Person
    Soundburst
    Poison
    Slay Living
    Blade Barrier DC

Still working on the rest. A lot of them seem to be Fort Saves.

I know there are utility spells like doom and prayer that lower will saves, but I do not if they stack and if they'd be enough.

Suggestions.

If you specifically want a melee with blade barrier, maybe artificer would work better as int based with know the angels and the other harper int based damage stuff.

If you are looking for a melee caster hybrid that is fvs based, it might be better to go cha based with high str with divine might and use cha based ED abilities like energy burst, soundburst sla from exalted angel, maybe pick up hellball and ruin too.

Default Wisdom DC

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnbeimnech View Post
    If you specifically want a melee with blade barrier, maybe artificer would work better as int based with know the angels and the other harper int based damage stuff.

If you are looking for a melee caster hybrid that is fvs based, it might be better to go cha based with high str with divine might and use cha based ED abilities like energy burst, soundburst sla from exalted angel, maybe pick up hellball and ruin too.
    The horrible thing about FvSs is that were charisma determines the level of spell and spell points, wisdom determines spell DC. I love Artificers, I ran three lives with them to help with UMD along the way, but with such a low level split you can't get enough 6th lvl spells to matter, and you'd definitely want deadly over blade barrier, and with int so high, Tac Det for knock down.

I've played long enough to know there's a way to do what I want to do. It's just the challenge of figuring it out.

One option would be to go PDK. start with 13 strength +5 Tome for TWF. Start 16 con 17 wis 17 charisma. Use a great sword. Take Charisma to damage in the PDK tree. 18 strength +2 ship +10 item +2 insight +accuracy item with full bab will hit in EE. Pump lvl ups into chr.

17 wisdom+ 5 tome +2 ship +10 item +3 insight +3 exception, and I'm sure there are other buffs would give 40 wisdom. DC may not be high enough in EE and higher lvl EH, but should work where else.

Not sure how to get stats other than intel or strength higher than 44. I can get strength, depending on the class, usually, to high 70s or 80-82. I can get intel to 64, or that's the highest I've been able to.
    Last edited by adrian69; 11-07-2014 at 07:22 PM. Reason: PDK Idea