Default loading screen crashes

ok this is the third time i've left a message about this. now i'm at the point i can't even play anymore because of this. its extremely frustrating. I was loaded in cove on my pally/monk went to harbor dc on loading screen. then i attempted to login in twice can't even make it now. so now i can't play anymore.

I was able to switch toons but then of course i still can't log in to my pally. I even tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling and now i still can't play him. so yeah it kills my mood to want to try.
    Last edited by arkonas; 10-31-2014 at 02:57 PM.

Community Member

I have the same problem. The load is very slow and crashes when I enter the game.
    I can't play and always shows, before the "connection lost", a red "star" on the top of my screem.
    I can't move my char... and 30 seconds after this the error appears.

Default yeah I still get this

Quote Originally Posted by HitenMitsurugi View Post
    I have the same problem. The load is very slow and crashes when I enter the game.
    I can't play and always shows, before the "connection lost", a red "star" on the top of my screem.
    I can't move my char... and 30 seconds after this the error appears.
    Thought I had solved it with some problems with my internet browser being infected, but still having a long wait to log in. I have taken to reading a book when i log in.