Default Social Panel Updating Issues

Dunno if this is the right place for thhis question.

More recently I have experienced that the social panel takes ages updating (e.g. LFM list). I can still see the comments, specified quest, level range and/or needed classes. Normally when moving the mouse over the LFM line it will reveal how many people have already joined the party, but this information will now not always be displayed correctly (e.g. showing the correct number of players but without names, class setup, level or just showing the party leader although already more people have joined).

On the 'Who' tab of the social panel the 'search' button is greyed out and stays so.

Is this maybe a known issue? Is this something server specific? Currently I'm trying the Khyber server.

Updating was removed from login for performance reasons. Opening Who panel triggers list update. It just takes a few seconds after that.

Quote Originally Posted by deuxanes View Post
    Dunno if this is the right place for thhis question.

More recently I have experienced that the social panel takes ages updating (e.g. LFM list). I can still see the comments, specified quest, level range and/or needed classes. Normally when moving the mouse over the LFM line it will reveal how many people have already joined the party, but this information will now not always be displayed correctly (e.g. showing the correct number of players but without names, class setup, level or just showing the party leader although already more people have joined).

On the 'Who' tab of the social panel the 'search' button is greyed out and stays so.

Is this maybe a known issue? Is this something server specific? Currently I'm trying the Khyber server.