Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Community Member

Default Looking to start or join a static group

Hello all,

I love Dungeons and Dragons and would love to experience a true role play with a team. I haven't played DDO in quite a while and would like to pick it back up and I am looking for people to play with. I don't have VIP have very few Adventures unlocked and can start on any server. I am based in Bulgaria (Europe) GMT + 2 and can play pretty much every day before 10PM (GMT+2). If there is anyone who would like to make a Static group pls let me know. Or if any newly formed groups are looking for additional members that would be great.

I am looking for people to play as a team. I don't like rushing things, I prefer slower tactical play to enjoy the content as much as possible. I have started a guild on Khyber hoping to get players like me interested but I had to drop DDO for several months and the guild didn't really worked out . But if anyone is interested in teamplay, slow tactical runs of all the quests, maybe even run raids every now and then or if you know of such a group (guild) please, please let me know.
    Last edited by DiGreyer; 10-27-2014 at 12:00 PM.

You could check out this thread.

They have a low magic PnP oriented campaign style that might be what you are looking for. I think they run different groups multiple nights.

Agents of Storm is a really fun group of good people that run Sundays (I think) but I'm not sure what level they are at now.

Community Member

Thanks, I will check them out

Stormreach Investigations is also a static low-magic, nearly DnD group. You can see us here: Stormreach-Investigations

We are currently level 7-8 and meet on Thelanis on Friday night, 8PM EST