Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Do you like to livestream yourself playing DDO regularly? Are you looking to grow your audience? Would you be interested in streaming on our official DDOstream Twitch channel? If the answer is "yes", we'd be interested in talking to you!

We're in the process of creating a Dungeons & Dragons Online Community Stream program, and would love to hear from you!

Here's how it would work:

• We'd give you the ability to broadcast your DDO stream on our official Twitch channel by giving you access through a Stream Key.
    • You would still need your own streaming software, such as Open Broadcaster, xSplit, or similar program to stream.
    • We would like you to stick to a regular schedule of whatever length works best for you. Weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, whatever - just as long as you are able to stick to a regular schedule that we could promote.
    • You can essentially stream anything DDO-related that you'd like! You would generally need to follow the Community Guidelines, so harassment, excessive profanity, and/or nudity will not be permitted.
    • We'll keep an updated calendar for the livestream on our Twitch page, and will also promote your stream on our various social networks and web sites.
    • We'll periodically give you some Turbine Point codes or other things to give away to people who visit your show.
    • We'll work with you to give you some graphics and such to liven up the look of your stream.

If you are interested, please send an email to us through ddo@turbine.com, and we can talk to you further about your idea, and see if it is a good match for this program. If you have an example of a past livestream you've done (Highlight, YouTube video, Past Broadcast), that would be helpful.

If you've got other questions, reply below! Thanks.

Just emailed you guys about this amazing opportunity! Will work with you in anyways to be a part of this community stream team!

Default Live stream

Do you like to livestream yourself playing DDO regularly? Are you looking to grow your audience? Would you be interested in streaming on our official DDOstream Twitch channel? If the answer is "yes", we'd be interested in talking to you!

We're in the process of creating a Dungeons & Dragons Online Community Stream program, and would love to hear from you!

• We'd give you the ability to broadcast your DDO stream on our official Twitch channel by giving you access through a Stream Key.
    • You would still need your own streaming software, such as Open Broadcaster, xSplit, or similar program to stream.
    • We would like you to stick to a regular schedule of whatever length works best for you. Weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, whatever - just as long as you are able to stick to a regular schedule that we could promote.
    • You can essentially stream anything DDO-related that you'd like! You would generally need to follow the Community Guidelines, so harassment, excessive profanity, and/or nudity will not be permitted.
    • We'll keep an updated calendar for the livestream on our Twitch page, and will also promote your stream on our various social networks and web sites.
    • We'll periodically give you some Turbine Point codes or other things to give away to people who visit your show.
    • We'll work with you to give you some graphics and such to liven up the look of your stream.

If you are interested, please send an email to us through ddo@turbine.com, and we can talk to you further about your idea, and see if it is a good match for this program. If you have an example of a past livestream you've done (Highlight, YouTube video, Past Broadcast), that would be helpful.

I would love to do this just send me a message on the details and what the minimum and maximum req. are and I will be all over it. I really enjoy DDO I am sure others will too.
    Former - Proud Leader of Blackout. - Khyber
    Now Proud Member of Elite Raiders - Khyber
    Proud Member of The Hand of Death - Cannith

3. 05-30-2019, 01:09 PM

Community Member

Default Still seeking streamers?

This program still going on? I'd like to twitch stream my play for the upcoming season 2 of hardcore - Please let me know...

Community Member

I would love to stream, but I cannot. I use a 4k monitor and want to play in that resolution. The GUI doesn't scale and that makes the icons tiny after they shrink one the stream to 1080 or 720 when people are watching.

Community Member

Default Livestream Interest

If you are interested, please send an email to us through ddo@turbine.com, and we can talk to you further about your idea, and see if it is a good match for this program. If you have an example of a past Livestream you've done (Highlight, YouTube video, Past Broadcast), that would be helpful.

If you've got other questions, reply below! Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I've run several DDO streams recently, and I really love the game. I wouldn't mind picking up a DDO Official stream here or there if you need a filler. Page is Twitch.tv/its_SamsonTV

Community Member

Default Intrested

I would love to stream ddo But I feel like you would want a big stream . I seem to not get much of a following for ddo.

Default Create a server in the theme of the 5th d&d expansion

Create a server in the theme of the 5th d&d expansion

Hi I'm Sarighar, I wanted to leave a suggestion for you, our beloved game could create a server adapted for the current edition of d&d, the 5th edition, as the paying players love the 3.5th and it is probably impossible to change all the game for the 5th, but a server is possible, in addition to being up to date, being able to attract more players, the mechanics of the 5th edition are simpler and lighter, facilitating the work of developers.

Criar um servidor na temática da 5ª expansão de d&d

Oi eu sou o Sarighar, queria deixar uma sugestao para os senhores, nosso amado jogo podia criar um servidor adptado para a edição atual do d&d, a 5ª edição, como os jogadores que pagam amam a 3.5ª e provavelmente fica impossivel mudar todos o jogo para a 5ª, mas um servidor é possivel, alem de estar na atualidade, podendo atrair mais jogadores, as mecanicas da 5ª edição sao mais simples e leves facilitando o trabalho dos desenvolvedores.

Community Member

Cool Yes

If you are interested, please send an email to us through ddo@standingstonegames.com, and we can talk to you further about your idea, and see if it is a good match for this program. If you have an example of a past livestream you've done (Highlight, YouTube video, Past Broadcast), that would be helpful.

I would like to stream for you. I stream at twitch.tv/thepackages and I have a regular schedule usually running heroic reaper 4 or high reaper epic content. my toon is named Grorgoroth and he is a double completionist (heroic/racial). I have been playing for over 10 years now and would really enjoy giving back to the community

If you are interested, please send an email to us through ddo@standingstonegames.com, and we can talk to you further about your idea, and see if it is a good match for this program. If you have an example of a past livestream you've done (Highlight, YouTube video, Past Broadcast), that would be helpful.

Are they still looking for streamers? I stream ddo regularly and recently I'm on the hardcore server.

I'm a dedicated player and I'm constantly promoting both ddo and the ddo community. I've been playing since 2008 and I have all content and vip.

Please do consider me to be a ddo streamer.

Thanks & Regards

Below is my channel details:
    Geek, a lifestyle, not a stereotype. Never know what I'm going to do next, one of a kind totally random player. Seeking adventure and a unique experience always. just a computer geek gamer trying to make my way in the world. contributor when possible.

Twitch
    https://www.twitch.tv/hold_my_ale

Community Member

Default Lmao

LOL. You had your chance to endorse my YouTube Channel and you failed to do so. YOU WOULD BE PAYING me money to be endorsing your sub-standard product.

Default Styphathal from Khyber

I think I am now in position where streaming DDO is a regular thing for myself as I could consider it a full time hobby during the winters. I have been registered as a mentor for Khyber for a long time now and have helped hundreds of people with this game and some of which have stuck around and continue playing. I have a vested interest in streaming DDO and I would like to collab with the DDO team and other DDO streamers themselves. Let me know who I should message or if you want my contact info.
    Might as well self-promo myself.

https://www.twitch.tv/lopnel_yt
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClk...ZzfcmrUXIJKC2w

Discord ID
    Styphathal#6925
    or enter the following code for a Non expiring invite to my Discord server: Dragons DDO Den
    https://discord.gg/Vbzs5N2Ur6

my discord is an open invite channel and there are links on my Twitch and YouTube about me info or its on my banner. Everyone is welcome and I DO NOT DISCRIMINATE, nor do I tolerate discrimination, hate, violence, threats of violence, bullying etc. Even after all these years of mentoring, helping and just playing the game by Mentoring and just being a friend to all those I meet, I am still willing to go out of my way to help all players and even play the game with them when I get a chance. My channels are 18+ should you not meet those requirements then a joint meeting could be arranged to assist the interests of a player in need of advice.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123