Default MoD Marathon Runs

OR will host MoD Marathon runs on SUN, MON, WED, and THU from 4pm-6pm EST. Last Monday we did 11 runs, and on Wed., we did 8 runs with many first-timers and newbies. The number of completions will depend on server lag, player coordination, and composition of party, but we'll do as many as we can in the two-hour window.

The drop rate is so low and the raid so fast that it's worth burning raid timer bypasses to hit 20nth reward lists. If you join, you'll be expected to follow instructions, and to have your own raid bypass timers. All are welcome but members of our public channel will have priority if there is greater demand than spots available. If you are new to the raid, I will give a fuller description of what's going on, so please say something when you join.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Keymaker View Post
    /joinchannel cORe shovel

This channel will be used to announce open raid spots and free chests. If you're interested, join.
    Last edited by Keybreaker; 10-17-2014 at 08:43 PM.
    Keybreaker, Exalted Tyrants

UPDATE: So I've been running these for a couple weeks, and things are going smashingly. We're averaging 10 runs (8-12 runs) per 2 hour session.
    Keybreaker, Exalted Tyrants

Community Member legendkilleroll's Avatar

All with legit bypasses right?

Community Member

Default yes please

I need 8 more runs to get my quiver, and lately I've been in pug runs that were terribly uncoordinated and way under DPSed Will be looking pretty much all day Friday & Saturday

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by legendkilleroll View Post
    All with legit bypasses right?
    Yes, legit duped bypasses. Duping is a feature, it's not cheating. It's what I'm told at least.