Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default "Patch of Leaves" cancels Ice Storm?

I, a druid, was in Servants of the Overlord the other day in a full party that included two other druids. Throughout the quest when I would cast Ice Storm a circular "Patch of Leaves" would appear on the ground and cancel my Ice Storm. The other two druids claimed they weren't doing it. Afterwards I logged onto my capped druid and went through possible combinations of spells but couldn't recreate the situation.

The graphic for the patch appears somewhat similar to the graphic under the vines when casting Entangle. When Entangle is cast over an Ice Storm the graphic is an Ice Storm with pulsing frozen vines and the ice storm isn't cancelled by Entangle so that combination isn't the problem.

There was a dryad running around that someone was summoning but during tests I couldn't get my dryad to do anything that seemed to cancel the Ice Storm.

Any guesses as to what this "Patch of Leaves" spell is? I would like to try to figure out more before bugging it.

TY

Spring Resurgence: Fill an ally with the vitality of spring. When that ally falls below 50% hit points, that ally and any other allies near him are healed by 20d6 positive energy, and receive a +2 primal bonus to attack rolls. (Lasts 5 minutes or until triggered.) (Activation Cost: [8/6/4] Spell Points. Cooldown: [8/6/4] seconds)

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnbeimnech View Post
    Spring Resurgence: Fill an ally with the vitality of spring. When that ally falls below 50% hit points, that ally and any other allies near him are healed by 20d6 positive energy, and receive a +2 primal bonus to attack rolls. (Lasts 5 minutes or until triggered.) (Activation Cost: [8/6/4] Spell Points. Cooldown: [8/6/4] seconds)
    I have never seen Spring Resurgence do anything even close to what he is describing.

Community Member

Default Springs Resurence

Quote Originally Posted by richieelias27 View Post
    I have never seen Spring Resurgence do anything even close to what he is describing.
    It does sound like visual effect you get when it triggers I use that as a visual clue to re cast it , never noticed it cancelling any other spells though. Are you saying you never see the patch of leaves on the ground when springs triggers? Are you running at low detail settings maybe?

It did appear similar to, but not exactly the same as, Spring Resurgence but, it wasn't mine going off. Just to test I took my druid out and killed all the melees in a quest. I took off my armor so that the archers could hit me semi-reliably. I activated SR and waited until I was just above 50% to cast Ice Storm. SR went off when it should have but didn't cancel my Ice Storm.

Have anyone ever heard of a problem where a second druids SR cancels the first druids AOE?

Is there some type of "improved" SR, whether enhancement or clickie, out there that Im unaware of that might be bugged?

Any guess is welcome, Ill test it.