Default Epic Bastion of Fealty

anyone know which quest drops this? I have ran this chain close to a dozen times on various toons to no avail. I had checked the wiki but it says "TBD" i tried DDOVAULT but the thread there said it was to be announced. I sent a ticket in for gameplay/item/other asking and explaining that no one I had asked in-game knew, it wasnt on wiki, and it wasnt on DDOVAULT but the person replied to me saying to check the wiki o.O

Default i like you have not found it

I have acquired ever item so far from the update include multiplies of some and the mythic helms and have not found it i believe it was on lamania but may have been droped if you notice on wiki the chain shirt of conviction, once it was just changed to medium armor with the hot fix had same bonuses that it did it might have been considered redundant as you have death's rampart as the heavy version. Then the other two version Emerald guard being the heavy version and scales of surety being the medium version. Just a guess, but it was there intent to just create a medium and heavy armor of each so it may have been removed before going live!

Default Say it isn't so

I was really looking forward to epic bastion of fealty too... since the heroic version is a pain to get (12 quests, and then 4 more quests repeated until complete sigil followed by litany... come on, turbine that is a bit much). i really like the look of bastion of fealty, infact it was Celimas rocking the armor that made me want to start playing this game. I know armor of the ringleader is basically the same asthetically, however I like the bastion's color <('o'<)

Quote Originally Posted by TinyTot View Post
    I have acquired ever item so far from the update include multiplies of some and the mythic helms and have not found it i believe it was on lamania but may have been droped if you notice on wiki the chain shirt of conviction, once it was just changed to medium armor with the hot fix had same bonuses that it did it might have been considered redundant as you have death's rampart as the heavy version. Then the other two version Emerald guard being the heavy version and scales of surety being the medium version. Just a guess, but it was there intent to just create a medium and heavy armor of each so it may have been removed before going live!
    Scales of surety is the LIGHT armor version. Chain of conviction is the medium armor version.

AAAAND they changed it. Darnit I was hoping for light armor in there somewhere. I still don't understand how mithral chain (chain of conviction) is MEDIUM armor.
    Kimmeh--Lehren--Natheme--Arekkeh--Daiahn--Yesminde
    Join Magefire Cannon on Thelanis!
    Follow PB on Twitch!
    PB's Youtube Channel

Default Turbine please, enlighten us

I have scales of surelity and it is medium. Turbien pls, just tell me if epic bastion of fealty is a thing! that's really the only item i want! so pretty <('o'<)

Default I called Turbine support just now

I explained the situation to someone over the phone and he checked the item. Epic Bastion of Fealty never made it over to live
    TURBINE PLZ y u do this? you have medium and heavy emrald claw armor, but only medium silver flame armor! I mean, with the transition from heroic to epic, you more or less reworked items for the epic version giving them stats nothing like the heroic version, if ability redundancy was the issue couldn't you have just changed it up? Locus of Vol for example. Heroic has +5 WIS, taint of evil, and 2 augments. Epic locus is nothing like the heroic version. couldn't you have just did something like that to epic Bastion?