Thread: Stance question

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Community Member

Default Stance question

What are these stances i see on the enhancement tree? are they a clikable thing?

Build Constructionist unbongwah's Avatar

http://ddowiki.com/page/Nature%27s_Warrior_enhancements

Nature's Warrior PrE offers four different Beast Stances: Bestial Nature, Fatal Harrier, Reaving Roar, and Four Legs Good. Note that despite calling them "Beast Stances," only Four Legs Good requires you to be in an animal form (or using Avatar of Nature from Primal Avatar) to function; the other three stances work fine in any form. You can take as many as you like, but only one can be active at a time. They stack with SD defensive stance, Swashbuckling (but note SB doesn't work in animal forms), and the combat stances (Power Atk / Precision / Combat Expertise / Resilience). Oh, and IIRC barb Rage disables beast stances, so be careful on any druid / barbs you make.

EDIT: and yes, they are a toggle; map them to your toolbar once you take them.
    Last edited by unbongwah; 09-29-2014 at 02:04 PM.
    Semi-retired Build Engineer. Everything was better back in our day. Get off my lawn.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by unbongwah View Post
    http://ddowiki.com/page/Nature%27s_Warrior_enhancements

Nature's Warrior PrE offers four different Beast Stances: Bestial Nature, Fatal Harrier, Reaving Roar, and Four Legs Good. Note that despite calling them "Beast Stances," only Four Legs Good requires you to be in an animal form (or using Avatar of Nature from Primal Avatar) to function; the other three stances work fine in any form. You can take as many as you like, but only one can be active at a time. They stack with SD defensive stance, Swashbuckling (but note SB doesn't work in animal forms), and the combat stances (Power Atk / Precision / Combat Expertise / Resilience). Oh, and IIRC barb Rage disables beast stances, so be careful on any druid / barbs you make.

EDIT: and yes, they are a toggle; map them to your toolbar once you take them.
    Where do i find the cliky? what tab i mean so i can drag and drop it?

Build Constructionist unbongwah's Avatar

Once you take them, Beast stances will show up under the Enhancements section of your character sheet. Just click-n-drag it to a toolbar like you would a feat.
    Semi-retired Build Engineer. Everything was better back in our day. Get off my lawn.