Default Shutting down my guild

So I inherited my guild as the guild leader has been absent nearly a year now. And, to be honest, I've never wanted to run a guild. I'll be moving my toons over to another guild (with people I regularly run with). There are, however, 2 or 3 accounts (about 5 toons overall) that I'd like to relocate. They are, by-and-large, solo players who really are no problem at all. Anyone out there with a lvl 50+ guild willing to take them in? Send me a PM please, and we can discuss details.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by bsquishwizzy View Post
    So I inherited my guild as the guild leader has been absent nearly a year now. And, to be honest, I've never wanted to run a guild. I'll be moving my toons over to another guild (with people I regularly run with). There are, however, 2 or 3 accounts (about 5 toons overall) that I'd like to relocate. They are, by-and-large, solo players who really are no problem at all. Anyone out there with a lvl 50+ guild willing to take them in? Send me a PM please, and we can discuss details.
    If you get no messages, guilds such as Legendary Warriors of Ghallanda and Live and Make Die seem to have an open recruitment policy. They could just contact a member of those guilds and ask for an invite.

Or you could ask/promote one of the remaining accounts and then just go on your merry way. As soloer's they probably won't notice much difference either way.

Community Member

Default Same boat...

Quote Originally Posted by bsquishwizzy View Post
    My guild is in the same boat as yours. Our one remaining player is now the guild leader, and he is still playing a few hours every day. Since you're both in the same boat, it may be worth talking to him on possibles (growth of a static 6 players, etc.). He has quite a few characters, so just look for anyone online from "Nightfall Clan" and it will be him. Nightfall Clan is a member of a solid raid/quest channel, so low membership can be offset with that channel until growth or whatever. Or he may do the same as you and throw the leadership back to me and find an active guild...again, I'd think it worth talking to him.

ADDED: I'm unsure how open he'd be about adding players accounts whom he doesn't know or never met...though again, I think it worth talking to him.
    Last edited by Kamode_Corebasher; 09-18-2014 at 01:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Enoach View Post
    Or you could ask/promote one of the remaining accounts and then just go on your merry way. As soloer's they probably won't notice much difference either way.
    You know, I never really thought about that. I'll send off a mil tonight to see if they are interested.