Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default About Friggin time!

Great job Gil. Hard work and dedication are what got you to completionist. Congratulations from Majestics!~Nilaz/Tvux
    Proud Leader of Majestics.
    Toons: Nilazgrc, Tvux , Diytox, Nilaz, Allyourtraps
    Interested in Majestics? Check out our casual guild at majestics.shivtr.com

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by flagged View Post
    Well I know it is a bit of a risk, but I have done a few Permadeath lives on other toons during the past year and I enjoyed them quite a bit, so it just seems natural to run one on Gilly now. It is a much slower form of questing and the threat of loss really heightens the excitement for me.

Also, I do have all the gear, pots, mats, past life bonuses of 13 previous lives to cushion GilGemmel, which makes a huge difference. For me the biggest risk when playing a permadeath life is becoming too comfortable unconsciously, and then starting to zerg a bit... then boom!

So I am looking forward to it, and running with some old and new friends.

Thanks all!
    See.....just goes to show you....intelligence is not a requirement to be completionist.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Xormax View Post
    Great job Gil. Hard work and dedication are what got you to completionist. Congratulations from Majestics!~Nilaz/Tvux
    Thanks very much mate! I really appreciate a Majestic's "atta-boy"

I can't run a shroud with out thinking about you guys, and thanks for all the help the Majestics gave me when I was a silly Dwarf running around with a Falchion because it looked so cool....

without that help and education the Majestics and the Helpers threw my way over the years I would probably still be using it, while running with the TWF feats for "backup" ......oh man, so many lives, so many mistakes

Community Member Thumbed_Servant's Avatar

WooT!

Congratulations!
    Thumbed_Servant (to my cats ) I LOVE playing a healer (nannybot to the derisive folks)
    Leader: Order of Sunlit Rose on Argonnessen server
    Current active toons: Muhther....going through the Passed Lives grind at my own pace...currently lvl 28

Quote Originally Posted by alvarezII View Post
    See.....just goes to show you....intelligence is not a requirement to be completionist.
    That was just rude and uncalled for. Congrats to Gil on the big accomplishment!

Gratz for completionist Gil

P.S If really doing perma-death life stay out of Ghola-Fan

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Holybird View Post
    Gratz for completionist Gil

P.S If really doing perma-death life stay out of Ghola-Fan
    Thanks! and yes the Isles are all on the "miss list" :P

Now I just need to figure out how to get another 3.7 million xp running "Kobold"s new ringleader" !

Quote Originally Posted by Uska View Post
    Congrats I am finally about to do it myself on the first character I ever made during headstart. Uska just 3 more lives I am a little slow I know. Now you can work on triple completionist and epic compleitionist
    Congrats...
    DIRTYONE/BARBARIAN-APACHE/FS -APACHEKID/RANGER/FIGHTER -TRUEGOD/WARLOCK - POWWOW/FIGHTER- INDIO/PALI-TUKO/BARBARIAN -REDHOOK/BARD - GUISEPPI/RANGER -SHORTYROCK/ROGUE/RANGER/BARB- DIRTYHO/MONK--DIRTYBLADE/PALI
    2006/VIP BROOKLYN N.Y.

Community Member

so did he live?

Community Member

Yup he did, it was incredibly nerve wracking and the by far the slowest runs ever. I can honestly say that I did enjoy it, but I was soooo glad when It was done. These days Gil is running as a Half-Orc Paladin (don't ask...), leveling with the excellent grinding duo of Bigamonky and Stegpally, and I quite happily die at the drop of a hat.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12