Community Member

Thumbs up Two of us, looking for an active guild

Hey There,
    My financee and I are looking to join an active guild on Khyber server. We play daily at various times of the day and are looking to team up and have fun other folks. We have many characters of various levels and are still learning much about the game and the items required. I'm a tabletop gamer from way back. I can go back to the first pocket book D&D that was out in the late 70's.
    Anyway were looking to join up and team as much as possible. We know we have much to learn about the raids and the higher level game content and look forward to it. We do not enjoy drama and will avoid it if at all possible.
    My current main in game is Immortas and hers is Deadlyflower. Please leave us a message anyway you can and we will be glad to get with you ASAP.
    Thanks and good gaming to you ....

I don't have a guild, but let me know if you find a good one. I just started playing too and I am going to try to get my wife to start playing with me. I have played in the past but am a little rusty. It would be nice to have a fellow couple to play with.
    "Life is about the terrible burden of making choices, how the seeds of victory are sewn into every failure and tragedy is in every triumph"

Sect of the Undying Court is recruiting - technically - well as long as i say we are anyway :P
    solo guild for the most part but have had people ( new players / current players ) stop in, learn the game / say hi, hang out and what not
    the guild is very active...
    down side is though that i really only have 1 character i play on - strangrdnger - so unless you are level 20+.. well you probably wont ever see me.
    can / will make some lower level throw away characters to help people get through quests, earn items, etc. so thats not a problem
    send me a PM or mail if you like.
    Last edited by kemetka; 10-01-2014 at 05:47 AM.