Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by ddo.rsmo.pt View Post
    Cool, so it's basically a subforum equal to all other subforums, but where there's no trolling and the Dev's actually take notice of suggestions.
    Seems like a nice place
    I wouldn't go that far, but threads are read. It's more in the way : Turbine suggest, we give our opinion, Turbine goes back to the drawing board and suggest again...
    We comment again. ( for example the U23 Loot you see in Lammania is version Number... 3/4/5 -I'm not sure, it moved fast at one time- of the loot for the PC )

So far our unsolicited suggestion haven't produced much in the tangible way... But they have been read.
    On G-Land : Flavilandile, Blacklock, Yaelle, Millishande, Larilandile, Gildalinde, Tenalafel, and many other...

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Flavilandile View Post
    Technically the PC doesn't meet...

Turbine posts ideas in a private subforum, and we comment the ideas... Answers varies a lot, they go from a general : Hell No! to a general Me Want ! .
    Usually most of our answers are somewhere in between... and tends to go off topic, just like in the main forum.

In this particular case, the thread is relatively short, and my answer in it was : Bright Idea... ( which can be summed up by : Me Want ! )
    so what about those Packers! ;p

Hoping not to jinx it...but look at this. Everyone so far is happy. Archive this one, because it might not happen again.
    Leader of Legion of Eberron on Cannith.

Characters: Loromir & Baldomir....among others.

I really hope you can get this working.... Ive wanted something like this for very long time. My test however, I tried to glamor a cormyerian redscale docent. It claimed success, and is named as such, but when I put it on, it was the swashbucklers outfit....
    (Say): Haywire says, '"Hey, I don't come into yer home and play with things."'

Quote Originally Posted by bloodnose13 View Post
    awsome, will it work for named armors and helmets or just random items?
    either way great.

noticed that the cosmetic slots were moved, is that to make space for shield slot? if so will that work with shields too?
    I hope they add shields as well. I love the look of deaths door, but it is no longer very useful.
    (Say): Haywire says, '"Hey, I don't come into yer home and play with things."'

Quote Originally Posted by cdemeritt View Post
    I hope they add shields as well. I love the look of deaths door, but it is no longer very useful.
    Oh yeah that'd be sweet
    I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was, now what's it is weird and scary to me.

Default Armor Kit

I have an older cosmetic armor kit bound to my armor. Will this item work on the armor kit itself and copy it? Because the armor kit is no longer in the ddo store.
    Marzen

Quote Originally Posted by Marzen View Post
    I have an older cosmetic armor kit bound to my armor. Will this item work on the armor kit itself and copy it? Because the armor kit is no longer in the ddo store.
    As stated in the official threads: Nope! I takes on the look of the underlying armor.

Community Member

Default Weapon aura

If a glamer a weapon that already has an aura - the cosmetic will then show the aura right?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123