Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DDO Bonus Days!

Founder & Hero
    2016 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Death_Mystic View Post
    If you can find the post I would aprreciate it. I know it did in the past and had I known it no longer did I would not have used it till I had 700-800k xp.

NOTE: this was the in game response I received

"The issue you have described has been recorded for review by the In-Game Support team but is not an issue that we can assist with. We recommend that you take a moment to submit a formal bug report at this url: http://ddobugs.turbine.com/ to aid in the research of this issue."
    It's been awhile and it's hard to search using tablet but I used a stone today and didn't get the 25% either but I hit so,close to CSP!it didn't matter as it only took me a few minutes to make up the difference. Sorry you lost out though.

Beware the Sleepeater

Founder & Hero
    2016 DDO Players Council

Ok thank you. I think they need to add that to the description next time they go on sell. To me the XP weekend are an aquired limited time boost. I also did some checking but could not find any where a Dev confirmed nor denied it, though I do now believe it does not work and is intended that way. Oh well Bards are fun but the past life is not very useful which is why I just wanted to skip it and go to my Sorc life

Thank You for the research you did as well.

Just an update: It was confirmed to me in a private message with these exact words "Yes, XP weekends do not apply to Stones of Experience. "
    Yeah I used a stone to skip my bard and my barb lives near if which do I enjoy playing now only fighter,rogue,wizard and artificer to go before I do few classes I invented to have triples before they add a new class. No not gonna do epic TR's

Beware the Sleepeater

Ok thank you. I think they need to add that to the description next time they go on sell. To me the XP weekend are an aquired limited time boost. I also did some checking but could not find any where a Dev confirmed nor denied it, though I do now believe it does not work and is intended that way. Oh well Bards are fun but the past life is not very useful which is why I just wanted to skip it and go to my Sorc life

Thank You for the research you did as well.

Just an update: It was confirmed to me in a private message with these exact words "Yes, XP weekends do not apply to Stones of Experience. "
    yep XP weekend never worked on stones.

Cordo posted about it once but, good luck finding in it the massive mess of threads about XP stones

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12