Community Member

Default Crafting for folks

I'd like to get more levels crafting, and am willing to do it for just components (or cost to buy components) on the server. It's just tough to know what people want or need, and crafting stuff just to break down the shards again is just no fun. Rather someone get something out of it than waste my time.

I'm only lvl 45/25/45 (arcane/divine/elemental) at the moment, but will do what I can. If I have to use success boosters, I will, out of my own pocket, for new players.

Would there be any interest on the server for such a service?

Quote Originally Posted by Karma View Post
    I'd like to get more levels crafting, and am willing to do it for just components (or cost to buy components) on the server. It's just tough to know what people want or need, and crafting stuff just to break down the shards again is just no fun. Rather someone get something out of it than waste my time.

I'm only lvl 45/25/45 (arcane/divine/elemental) at the moment, but will do what I can. If I have to use success boosters, I will, out of my own pocket, for new players.

I'm starting a character on that server and would appreciate a longbow of screaming bleeding. I can give you the essences and I would gladly pay you for crafting it.

Quote Originally Posted by Karma View Post

I'm sure there is, particularly given people like myself grinding favor.

You may want to cross-post to this thread