Default Order of Syncletica: Attack Animations

It's very simple. I'm tired of seeing only one unarmed fighting style that looks now like I'm trying to get a bee off of me.

>>>That doesn't mean I'm wanting something for free. But let's vary it up now, huh?
    Editor, The Book of Syncletica 2nd Edition: An unofficial DDO Monk Guide, and Stormreach Shadows: An unofficial DDO Stealth Guide
    (Stormreach Shadows updates are in indefinite hiatus.)
    The Order of Syncletica: A DDO-flavored blog on Monks and gameplay and more

I would happily pay for new fighting styles. Perhaps according to stance? Along the lines of The Last Airbender, maybe? Earth (Hung Gar), Fire (Northern Shaolin), Air (Ba Gua) and Water (T'ai Chi)... None of those look like errant bee-swatting.
    The newest computer can merely compound, at speed, the oldest problem in the relations between human beings, and in the end the communicator will be confronted with the old problem, of what to say and how to say it. - Edward R. Murrow (1964)

Quote Originally Posted by sebastianosmith View Post
    I would happily pay for new fighting styles. Perhaps according to stance? Along the lines of The Last Airbender, maybe? Earth (Hung Gar), Fire (Northern Shaolin), Air (Ba Gua) and Water (T'ai Chi)... None of those look like errant bee-swatting.
    nice ideas Spencerian and Sebastionosmith
    Wiki dashboard with some useful stealthplay links. LONG LIVE STEALTH!
    Proud Knight of the Silver Legion, Cannith: Saekee (main) and some others typically parked at some level to help guildies and other players

Community Member

/signed
    QoL immersion enhancements FTW

Quote Originally Posted by sebastianosmith View Post
    Oh, HELLS yeah! "Avatar" style is still workable in DDO, even if all the training is automatic now.
    Editor, The Book of Syncletica 2nd Edition: An unofficial DDO Monk Guide, and Stormreach Shadows: An unofficial DDO Stealth Guide
    (Stormreach Shadows updates are in indefinite hiatus.)
    The Order of Syncletica: A DDO-flavored blog on Monks and gameplay and more