Default Help neede with DC's

Ok, this was my 10+ DC in the last few days
    usually happens at just before the end of the quest. When I return I am usually a soulstone.
    This time solo Proof is in the poison.

Will uninstalling solve these issues?
    Thank You!

Try to make sure that nothing is interfering with DDO's connection to the internet such as your firewall, stop all other applications that may be accessing the internet while you are trying to play to free up as much bandwidth as possible and see if it helps

Stoner81.

Forum Turtle
    2014 DDO Players Council

Also, if it's a recent problem, check to see if you've been ninja updated on your OS. I had a problem where I literally couldn't stay connected to the internet for more than 3 minutes at a pop, and it turned out windows had updated my os even though all my settings said don't do that, and it screwed up my laptop's internet card. Reverting a prior os save point or whatever you call those things fixed the issue.

Also had a driver problem with a ddo update and my graphics card that crashed it, updating the drivers fixed that.

Just a coupla thoughts to consider while you hunt down the root of your issue.
    Turtel, Turtley Wrath, Tortoisse, Waterssong, Victerr Creed, Utahraptor, Velocaraptor, Minddancer, Loggerhead, Matamata, Sulcata, Ticerratops, Sierrann, Hankx, Shartelhane

Member of Highlords of Malkier! Help channel, everyone welcome in this channel!

2015 DDO Players Council Seikojin's Avatar

You may also want to get the preloader.

Forum Turtle
    2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Seikojin View Post
    You may also want to get the preloader.
    Does that actually help once you are in game? My understanding is the preloader really only affects that double login issue, and then doesn't do anything else. He's already in and mostly through a quest before he's hitting the dc.
    Turtel, Turtley Wrath, Tortoisse, Waterssong, Victerr Creed, Utahraptor, Velocaraptor, Minddancer, Loggerhead, Matamata, Sulcata, Ticerratops, Sierrann, Hankx, Shartelhane

Member of Highlords of Malkier! Help channel, everyone welcome in this channel!

Thank You for the answers, I will try Your suggestions and find out what causes the issues.