Default Erdrique's Blog-What is the Backstory to Prince Kheffir?

I took Erdrique through the quest, And the Dead Shall Rise, and came across Prince Kheffir-What is the Backstory to Prince Kheffir?

This would make a great DDO Chronicle question! In fact, backstory questions in general are suggestive for imaginary responses.
    For me--he was buried alive out of a vow of servitude.
    Wiki dashboard with some useful stealthplay links. LONG LIVE STEALTH!
    Proud Knight of the Silver Legion, Cannith: Saekee (main) and some others typically parked at some level to help guildies and other players

2015 DDO Players Council Seikojin's Avatar

You know, in my lore and backstories, most undead serve an undead ruler. And their devotion to making that ruler rule as a lich lord, typically fall into some undead hierarchy as well. So I would assume both: prince in life, prince station in death.

Why not have them lovers? That could work too.
    Wiki dashboard with some useful stealthplay links. LONG LIVE STEALTH!
    Proud Knight of the Silver Legion, Cannith: Saekee (main) and some others typically parked at some level to help guildies and other players

Yeah, my initial impression was that somehow the lich lured the prince into serving with, probably with some type of promise of ultimate power or something. There are also other "princes" in the quest but I didn't encounter them so I imagine they might have a similar situation.