Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Community Member

Default Shown as Online...

Two of my guildies are showing as online even though they are not. Both of them had been stuck at a load screen for a very long time and forced quit. They have rebooted their computers. One has been able to log in a different server but not Orien. Any ideas? A ticket has been submitted.
    Who ever said, "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." did not work with computers...

Default Devs Some Attention Please!

I too was stuck on a korthos loading screen for forever so I closed game and when trying to get back it keeps getting stuck at cleaning up old connection. I am also on Orien. Hope this issue gets resolved.
    Orien: ~Erofen (30 Assassin Rogue) ~Erofenlock (30 EB Warlock) ~Erofenmonk (30 Light Monk) ~Erofentrap (30 Roguerficer (1st TR/Legend Build ever)) ~Erofenbarb (30 Barb) ~Erofenbless (30 FvS Chest Blesser) ~Erofenthree (30 Bard Dualbox) ~Erofenten (30 Barb Triplebox)
    Quote Originally Posted by MadFloyd View Post
    Um, I'm almost afraid to ask, but exactly just what is 'sneak humping'? Kex! Stop It! O.o

Community Member

Default Finally

They were just logged off and can now log back on!
    Who ever said, "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." did not work with computers...

Community Member

This happened to me too, but I waited about 25 minutes in the end before trying a final time, and Success! Perhaps the timer for booting due to inactivity kept being reset by each log in attempt?

Default Orien Default Server

If you logged on at rush hour, it could mean the servers were full. I read somewhere that Orien is the deafult server at the moment. Maybe thats it, who knows?!
    Playing since 2010 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher DDO Discord | Orien Raiding Discord | Toons: Titus Ovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)