Community Member

Default Looking for First Life solo-friendly Druid build

I haven't played DDO for a while, and I'm looking to play a druid class for the first time. Looking for a First Life build that is fairly self-sufficient. Not sure what feats, enhancements, ability scores, etc, I should be making each level.
    Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Oilfan73 View Post
    I haven't played DDO for a while, and I'm looking to play a druid class for the first time. Looking for a First Life build that is fairly self-sufficient. Not sure what feats, enhancements, ability scores, etc, I should be making each level.
    I have a caster/healer/tankish build that is very durable, self-sufficient and elite soloable. The forum link is here https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...asi-tank-build. You can also find a link in my sig with videos of this build soloing high level heroic elites at level as well as EE's.

For a melee-focused druid, there are some others on the first page of the druid forum you can check out.

Default Excellent Druid Build

Quote Originally Posted by Oilfan73 View Post
    I am running my first life Druid build using this forum build: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...asi-tank-build
    It has been unstoppable up through lvl 15. You get SLA's for flame,cold, and electric which you can maximize and empower for high DPS with littls SP cost.
    You can heal yourself and party members easily, and be a great offensive caster. I can't wait to get to 20 and try some Epics.
    Check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by pappo View Post
    I am running my first life Druid build using this forum build: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...asi-tank-build
    It has been unstoppable up through lvl 15. You get SLA's for flame,cold, and electric which you can maximize and empower for high DPS with littls SP cost.
    You can heal yourself and party members easily, and be a great offensive caster. I can't wait to get to 20 and try some Epics.
    Check it out.
    I'm glad you like the build
    I'm going to make some minor changes to the OP of the build based on my experiences during the first life video project I'm doing with this build. One nice change with that I went with white dragonscale medium armor instead of the frozen tunic once I got to L14. The added AC and PRR on the first life was nice. For cold spell power and crit I just crafted a glaciation ice lore ring.