Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thumbs up The New Cannith Completionist List

Greetings and welcome to The New Cannith Completionist List thread! This thread is a continuation of the work started by MrMechMan and our thanks goes to him for his efforts. That thread was no longer being updated so I restarted it here, this thread will be monitored and kept up to date with regards people gaining completionist and the release of new classes which will wipe everybody from the board.

Below are the rules which must be followed by everybody who wishes to be added to the list...

The Rules

1. Now this list will contain every character name which has acquired Completionist it doesn't matter if it's only single completion or triple.
    2. Please DO NOT complain/whine/moan/etc about people using Otto's Boxes to "acquire" Completionist take that to a different thread.
    3. An image proving that you can either take the Completionist feat or showing that you have taken it already must be provided. You will not be added without a screen shot so please do not ask!
    4. Please clearly state the name you would like to be added to the list (preferably in BLOCK CAPITALS).
    5. If I fail to add somebody then please post your proof in this thread and send me a PM linking me to your proof post and I will add you asap, I frequent the forums daily so I will be easy to get hold of.

PostIMG.org and imgur.com are a couple of good image hosting sites for your screenshots (personally I can't stand Imageshack but that is personal preference only, feel free to use whatever image hoster you like).

The Cannith Completionist List (updated for Alchemist being released)

Atryagain

Cardotar

Dazling

Fiercefred

Isioviel

Jhaerys

Kurack

Larendelee

Nilimirith

Olur

Riffolk

Yerpol