Nectros
    Nynaave

Quests Ran (all on elite):
    Atraxia quests
    HIPS
    Bring me the head of ghola-fan
    from beyond the grave

Toon Level at end of play time: 13
    Heroes and Marauders || Static Group Thursdays 8-10 ET & Sundays 7-10 ET || Clyyde (wizard/rogue), Meensc (arcane archer), Nynaave (swashbuckler), Greantun (short monk), Aeropostle (monk)
    Former heroes or marauders that we will remember fondly:
    Tagez - famous for running off in the wrong direction but always ending up with one of us unwittingly following him.
    Argonnessen: Totalle (swashbuckler warlock), Catteras (20 Warlock), Paularubia (18 paladin, 2 fighter sword and board brawler)

Default Might not be able to play early tonight

Guys,

I have to help my son move out of the dorms today into an apartment. He goes to school 1.5 hours from my house and with all the work in moving, I am not sure I will be back by 6.

Go ahead and start without me, I will join as soon as I can.

I'm also not going to be able to make it tonight, I have to work tonight, but I should be able to make it on Thursday. Run what ever you would like.
    Livil

Community Member

Default Sunday, 9/28

Sorry for the tardy post.

Players Present:
    Tagez
    Clyyde
    Meensc
    Nynaave

Tombs of the Blighted, Forbidden, and Unhallowed
    We attempted Tomb of the Tormented but failed. (I slept through most of it...)

Toon Level at end of play time: 14
    Heroes and Marauders || Static Group Thursdays 8-10 ET & Sundays 7-10 ET || Clyyde (wizard/rogue), Meensc (arcane archer), Nynaave (swashbuckler), Greantun (short monk), Aeropostle (monk)
    Tagez - famous for running off in the wrong direction but always ending up with one of us unwittingly following him.
    Argonnessen: Totalle (swashbuckler warlock), Catteras (20 Warlock), Paularubia (18 paladin, 2 fighter sword and board brawler)

Won't be able to play again Thursday. I have meetings the first Thursday of the month.

Not going to be able to make it tonight, was thinking that today was the 1st but its the 2nd and it is my wife's birthday so have been have to make plans all day to make it seem like I didn't completely forget her birthday. Though in all fairness I did get her present 2 months ago. good luck run whatever you want..

Livil

Community Member

Default Thursday, 10/2

Players Present:
    Tagez
    Clyyde
    Meensc
    Nynaave

Tombs of the tormented
    We got most of the way through Cursed Crypt, but then a door bugged out on us and we couldn't finish (40 minutes wasted...)

Community Member

Players Present:
    Tagez
    Clyyde
    Meensc
    Greantun
    Nynaave

Cursed Crypt
    Diplomatic Impunity, Framework, Eyes of Stone
    Mired in Kobolds

Sorry I missed Sunday but we had a power outage that lasted from 3 that afternoon until almost 11. I still can't message here unless I have power and I was training all day, so this is the first time I could post today.
    Livil

Community Member

Default Thursday, 10/9

Players Present:
    Nectross
    Clyyde
    Meensc
    Greantun
    Nynaave

Invaders!
    Relic of a Soveirgn Past
    Feast or Famine

Toon Level at end of play time: 15[/QUOTE]

Something happened with my ddo installation, it started giving me errors. So I am currently in the process of reinstalling.

Hopefully I will be done, but I might be late.

Default Just Curious...

What are the race and class makeup of everyone's characters, and any special items you are proud of at this point. I ask for kind of a reference - comparison to THACO, which is in the 13th level (most of "us" anyway.)

Community Member

Default 19 oct 2014

Players Present:
    Clyyde
    Meensc
    Greantun
    Nynaave
    Tagez

Crucible
    Cabal for One
    Madstone

Toon Level at end of play time: 16

Nectros, we will run TOR and Reaver's Fate on Thursday. Please be flagged. I don't know if you can red box them.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by zefjoe View Post
    What are the race and class makeup of everyone's characters, and any special items you are proud of at this point. I ask for kind of a reference - comparison to THACO, which is in the 13th level (most of "us" anyway.)
    Nynaave is human. Will eventually be 16 FVS / 2 monk / 2 paladin. I enjoy my greensteel quarterstaff. I got lucky and had enough ing to craft it by the end of our first life. However, I am most proud of my collection of lumps of coal. I have 18 now, and they've all been gathered from quests I've run.

Default A Series of Unfortunate Events (aka my day)

So i'm convinced that the universe really doesn't want me to play ddo. I don't know if anyone has seen Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events. but that was basically my day.

Today I had to help my mother-in-law remove a bunch of old papers from her house, pressure wash, fill in holes, etc. so I was out there at 6 in the morning and finally got done at 3. her house is an hour and a half away so here I thought yay i should get back home around 4:30 and i can play a little bit of ddo and do some of the challenges to get the tonic. i get past cheifland only a half hour away from her house and i see the back of my trailer with all of the old papers on fire. someone threw a cigerate butt into the back of my trailer. Thankfully i had my shovel in the back of my jeep because of having to fill in holes at my mother-in-law's. and was able to put the flames out using sand from the side of the road and was able to pull all the papers that were on fire out so it didn't get any bigger. so this all took me about an hour to put out the flames repack all of the papers with a lot of sand in the trailer, and i'm thinking ok that really sucked but hey its only about 4:30 i should still get home about 5:30.

so i drive for about 20 minutes get through Bronsen and am about 7 miles from wiliston and i get a flat on my trailer. Of course there is no where in wiliston or Bronsen that sells tires for trailers that is open on sunday. the closest places are Cheifland or Dunnellon. So I get to unhitch my trailer from the jeep. and drive all the way back to cheifland to get a tire. then drive all the way back to the trailer. yay me. so now its about 7:00 and after spending a half hour by myself rehitching the trailer which i don't suggest anyone to do like i did with it filled to the top with a **** load of stuff. I get the stupid tire up in the air and find out the two lug nut removal tools i have do not work on that trailer's lug nuts one is way too big and the other one was just a little to small.

So again i get to unhitch the trailer and drive back to chiefland to a buy lug nut removal tool and a lantern since by now it is almost pitch dark. I get to then drive back rehitch the trailer almost braking my ankle because i knocked the jack out from under the trailer as i was trying to bring the hitch to the ball. Thankfully nothing else happened as i drove the last 20 miles to my house. But i didn't get here until a little after 10:30. I really say that the universe hates me and does not want me to play.

Alright i have to go to bed. i will try and get flagged tomorrow. Oh just to let you know if your ever planning on moving to florida, floridans are jerks not one person stop to help me put out the fire in trailer. and that includes 3 not one not two but three cop cars that just drove right past. One of the cops even drove by while the flames where still pretty big and i wasn't sure if i was going to have to just unhitch the trailer and let it burn because i wasn't sure if i was going to get it all under control.

Livil

Default Ship updated

Already, I did my best to make it workable for everyone. Here is what we have:

State Room:
    Proving Ground (Provides bonuses from Tactical Training Room, Archery Range, Armory, and Grandmaster's Dojo)
    +2 Will Save, +[2/4/6] Guild bonus to Armor Class, +[5%/10%/15%] Fortification, +2% Guild bonus to Doubleshot,+[2/4/6] Damage on Critical Hits, +1 DC to Trip, Sunder, Slicing Blow, Stunning, Sap, and Hamstring +2 To-hit with physical attacks, Deneith Ammunition Vendor, Ammunition Vendor, Repair Vendor (half-price repairs)

I chose this because, while it replaces 2 of what we already have, it also replaces 2 of what we already have. That way I can add 2 others that are not combined

Hold Rooms:
    Swapped
    Shine to the Devourer I with Sign of the Silver Flame I.
    +[5/10/15] Guild bonus to Fire Resistance, and Fire/Light Spell Power
    Mostly because how often do we need Acid and Cold Resist and their associated spell power, and instead we get the fire resist and fire and light spell power

Added
    Chronoscope
    +[1/2/3] Guild bonus to Reflex saving throws, +40% Enhancement bonus to movement speed while in public areas (Does not stack with Phiarlan's Pendant of Time or Haste).
    More reflex saves, Yea!

Old Sully's Grog Cellar
    +2 Cha, +2 Con
    We can all use more health

Archwizard
    +1 Guild bonus to Difficulty Checks of your spells.

Paradxical Puzzle Box
    +2 Dex
    +2 Int

No Change
    Crusader's Chapel
    +[5/10/15] Guild bonus to Positive/Negative Spell Power, Devine Vender

Arcane Sanctum*
    +1 Guild bonus to Saves vs. Enchantments, +25 Guild bonus to Maximum Spell Points, +1 Spell Penetration,Arcane Vendor

Ok so I have decided that i'm going to bow down to the universe. I tried 4 times to log in to ddo on Monday. the longest I was able to be on was for 2 minutes before it froze up and log me out. I tried to log in yesterday and I couldn't even get past the log-in screen with my characters, kept going back to the desktop. I'm thinking that it might have something to do with crystal cove but am not sure since I had no problems on Thursday when it first opened up. Since we should be moving on Monday I've just decided that i'm going to stop now. Like I said not sure when will be able to get back on after the move. hoping that I will be able to get back on around the second week of November but am not sure. I will try to level him up a little before we move so that i'm close in level to you guys but if i'm unable to log in not sure how much i'll be able to do. until we leave on Monday I can log on here and chat but after we move I won't be able to log on here until I get some wifi since I can only log in with my labtop or tablet both of which don't have internet abilities with out wifi. Good luck.

Livil

Community Member

Default 23 oct 2014

Hey, Nectros, yeah that's a bad run of luck there. I hope you get everything squared away. Hope to see you in November. Good luck with your move. I hope it goes smoothly.

Players Present:
    Clyyde
    Meensc
    Greantun
    Nynaave
    Tagez

TOR
    Reavers Fate
    Fleshmaker's Labratoroy

Toon Level at end of play time: 17

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by livil View Post
    Ok so I have decided that i'm going to bow down to the universe. I tried 4 times to log in to ddo on Monday. the longest I was able to be on was for 2 minutes before it froze up and log me out. I tried to log in yesterday and I couldn't even get past the log-in screen with my characters, kept going back to the desktop. I'm thinking that it might have something to do with crystal cove but am not sure since I had no problems on Thursday when it first opened up. Since we should be moving on Monday I've just decided that i'm going to stop now. Like I said not sure when will be able to get back on after the move. hoping that I will be able to get back on around the second week of November but am not sure. I will try to level him up a little before we move so that i'm close in level to you guys but if i'm unable to log in not sure how much i'll be able to do. until we leave on Monday I can log on here and chat but after we move I won't be able to log on here until I get some wifi since I can only log in with my labtop or tablet both of which don't have internet abilities with out wifi. Good luck.

Livil
    Good luck with the move. See you soon.

Ed

Community Member

Default Sunday - 26 OCT 2014

Players Present:
    Clyyde
    Meensc
    Greantun
    Nynaave
    Tagez

In the Flesh chain
    Delerium

Toon Level at end of play time: 17

Page 4 of 54 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast