Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Sorry about missing last night and not posting. I got home to my kids telling me something was wrong with the internet and my phone is unable to get onto the ddo forums. So after resetting/unplugging the modem, switching the modem and cords out for another modem with no luck I sent the next four hours on the phone with century link, to find out that they are aware of the problem (which they would not tell me) and that we should have internet back today around 1 in the afternoon. Hopefully the are telling me the truth and not just blowing smoke up my rear, since all of our tv is through the internet and I can only watch so much Avengers or spiderman before I want to take the DVD player out back and shoot it, since that is all my boys like to watch for the DVD's even though we have close to 300 DVDs. As soon as I get internet back I will get caught up. If you don't hear from me on the forums or I'm not there on sunday it means I still don't have internet because without it I can only post from my work. don't worry about not running chains or any quests without me. If I can't solo them i'll find a pug group to make it up.

Livil

Quote Originally Posted by livil View Post
    Sorry about missing last night and not posting. I got home to my kids telling me something was wrong with the internet and my phone is unable to get onto the ddo forums. So after resetting/unplugging the modem, switching the modem and cords out for another modem with no luck I sent the next four hours on the phone with century link, to find out that they are aware of the problem (which they would not tell me) and that we should have internet back today around 1 in the afternoon. Hopefully the are telling me the truth and not just blowing smoke up my rear, since all of our tv is through the internet and I can only watch so much Avengers or spiderman before I want to take the DVD player out back and shoot it, since that is all my boys like to watch for the DVD's even though we have close to 300 DVDs. As soon as I get internet back I will get caught up. If you don't hear from me on the forums or I'm not there on sunday it means I still don't have internet because without it I can only post from my work. don't worry about not running chains or any quests without me. If I can't solo them i'll find a pug group to make it up.

Livil
    its great when it works but is world ending when it stops working . just in case u check this while at work we are planning to run Delra's chain sunday.
    Cannith Javarsee, Zolst, Shaude Argonnessen Tagz

It is for the boys, they never are allowed on the internet unless I'm home so always play the x-box or wii or they're tablets but because the internet is not working now they can't play those because they are boring and only things that use the internet are not boring. Sounds good, hopefully they'll have it fixed by tonight and i'll run all the quest, and be able to join you on sunday. but if not like I said don't worry about me run whatever you guys want and i'll be joining you on Thursday.

Livil

Community Member

You do realize Century Link was just providing you an ole' fashion sit around the fireplace and spend endless hours with the family gift for your birthday. Wasn't that thoughtful of them?

Quote Originally Posted by Ed_Conn View Post
    You do realize Century Link was just providing you an ole' fashion sit around the fireplace and spend endless hours with the family gift for your birthday. Wasn't that thoughtful of them?
    lol, seems Century Link and Comcast(?) have quite a bit in common helping there customers relive the the great world b4 internet
    Cannith Javarsee, Zolst, Shaude Argonnessen Tagz

Quote Originally Posted by Shaude View Post
    lol, seems Century Link and Comcast(?) have quite a bit in common helping there customers relive the the great world b4 internet
    that they do. Well I have internet now according to my wife as of five minutes ago. does a little dance. Don't know if I can get onto anything but she was able do a google search on her tablet. it's only what 3 days later than when they said it would be fixed and no phone call from the Century Link to let me know its fixed. (only called them like 15..... ok 45 times and made them put me on the call list when it was fixed.) So plan for tonight is to try and log in when I get home and do some catching up, I guess you guys are at level 10 and have done all of Delra's.
    Livil

Quote Originally Posted by livil View Post
    that they do. Well I have internet now according to my wife as of five minutes ago. does a little dance. Don't know if I can get onto anything but she was able do a google search on her tablet. it's only what 3 days later than when they said it would be fixed and no phone call from the Century Link to let me know its fixed. (only called them like 15..... ok 45 times and made them put me on the call list when it was fixed.) So plan for tonight is to try and log in when I get home and do some catching up, I guess you guys are at level 10 and have done all of Delra's.
    Livil
    I am sure the list of quests will get added here later, but:

1) We did all of delera's (got my voice)
    2) We did the first 3 of the Sentinels of Stormreach chain (Bargain of Blood, The Black Loch and Storm the Beaches)
    3) Leveled to 10 when we were done

All the quests were done on elite

ok danced to soon. when I got home just had dial up speed for the internet wasn't able to get on to anything. But when I checked this morning I was able to get to websites without waiting 15-20 minutes. (Oh the long forgotten times of yester year. When you would hit connect to internet go watch some TV come back a half hour later and the web page would of loaded then you hit search and go make yourself a sandwich. If you happened to download a two minute video clip you would just go to sleep since it would take at least 2 hours and that was when your modem was flying.) just a side note for us old timers. So looks like I might be back up and running today won't know until tonight since my wife and kids are at the movies and won't be home until a little before I am. Thanks for the information on the quests if I'm able to connect to ddo I plan to just grab a pocket healer and go down the list of each quest.

Livil

Community Member

Default Sunday, August 17

C r a p - forgot to post this. Sorry.

Players Present:
    Tagez
    Clyyde
    Greantun
    Meensc
    Nynaave

Quests Ran (all on elite):
    Delera's Chain
    Sentienels of Stormreach flagging quests (bargain, black loch, storming beaches)

Toon Level at end of play time: 10
    Heroes and Marauders || Static Group Thursdays 8-10 ET & Sundays 7-10 ET || Clyyde (wizard/rogue), Meensc (arcane archer), Nynaave (swashbuckler), Greantun (short monk), Aeropostle (monk)
    Former heroes or marauders that we will remember fondly:
    Tagez - famous for running off in the wrong direction but always ending up with one of us unwittingly following him.
    Argonnessen: Totalle (swashbuckler warlock), Catteras (20 Warlock), Paularubia (18 paladin, 2 fighter sword and board brawler)

Community Member

Default Thursday August 21

Players Present:
    Tagez
    Clyyde
    Greantun
    Meensc
    Nectros
    Nynaave

Gwylan's Stand
    The Pit
    Turning the Tide

Toon Level at end of play time: 10
    Heroes and Marauders || Static Group Thursdays 8-10 ET & Sundays 7-10 ET || Clyyde (wizard/rogue), Meensc (arcane archer), Nynaave (swashbuckler), Greantun (short monk), Aeropostle (monk)
    Tagez - famous for running off in the wrong direction but always ending up with one of us unwittingly following him.
    Argonnessen: Totalle (swashbuckler warlock), Catteras (20 Warlock), Paularubia (18 paladin, 2 fighter sword and board brawler)

Community Member

Default Sunday Aug 24, 2014

Players Present:
    Tagez
    Clyyde
    Meensc
    Greantun
    Nectross

Tear of Dhakaan
    Xorian Cipher
    Sorrowdusk Island: Cult of the Six Chain

Toon Level at end of play time: 11

Community Member

Default Thursday, August 28, 2014

Players Present:
    Tagez
    Nynaave
    Meensc
    Greantun
    Nectross

Stormvauld's Mine
    Stormcleave Outpost
    Faithful Departed
    Caverns of Korramor

Toon Level at end of play time: 11

Community Member

Default Sunday, August 31

Players Present:
    Tagez
    Nynaave
    Meensc
    Clyyde
    Nectross

Haunted LIbrary
    VON 1,2,3,4,5,6

Toon Level at end of play time: 12

Well ddo is not letting me log in it keeps giving me an update error, looks like I may have to reinstall everything.

Livil

Community Member

Default Thursday Sept 4, 2014

Players Present:
    Tagez
    Clyyde
    Meensc
    Greantun

Keeper's Sanctuary
    Spies in the House
    Ruins of Threnal Western Excavation

Toon Level at end of play time: 12

Community Member

My internet is not working. Comcast won't have someone to my house until next Wednesday. And then there are no guarantees...
    If I'm lucky, it will just start working again...

ok as of 7:30 am this morning it was working, had to do a full uninstall then reinstall. I really hate the launcher bug and hope it gets fixed soon this is like the third time I have had to do a full reinstall.
    Livil

Community Member

My internet magically started working again. I love Comcast. I'm working on getting caught up now.

Community Member

Default Sunday, September 7

Players Present:
    Tagez
    Clyyde
    Greantun
    Meensc
    Nectros
    Nynaave

Threnal - eastern & southern
    Red Fens flagging quests
    The church and the cult

Toon Level at end of play time: 13

Community Member

Default Thursday 9/11/14

Players Present:
    Tagez
    Clyyde
    Greantun
    Meensc
    Nectros
    Nynaave

Red Fens - pt 4
    Tempest Spine
    Desert Caravan

Toon Level at end of play time: 13

Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast