where's there smoke
    swiped signet
    redfang the unruled
    WW1 - Clan Gnashtooth
    WW2 - rescuing arlos
    kobolds assault
    the captives

Toon Level at end of play time: 5
    As i was "extremely late" i was scolded and instructed to stay late and finish what i missed. So i started Kobolds new ringleader and that went ok, kill stuff grap chests kill more get the badge kill stuff and done. I then moved on to Stealthy Repossession, where my barbarian instincts started to hinder me greatly "dont kill stuff, what". I tried sneaking and i don't think it was my lack of skills at sneaking as much as my great outfit that the Prophets saw, so i started the run and hide method which was a bit better as i could run fast and jump up on boxes then make a mad dash to the next. This went well until i opened the wrong door and there was a mad casting kobold throwing sleet storm, lighting bolts, and some type of ice storm. i lost sight of most things except my dwindling health and a red haze took over then all was clear and i was alone in the room. Then i heard the grunts coming from outside, **** the prophets must of smelled my perfume and came running. So I started the run jump of a seasoned Sorc then saw i was a few kills shy of the optional i started picking off kobold shamans and as well a few Prophets then found myself looking at a gem ooh shiny so i ran over and grabbed it and quest ended **** it, i have to give that shiny back. What a drag being told like a student in school to stay late and PLAY THE GREATEST GAME EVER.

Tagez

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shaude View Post
    << bag full of lies>>
    Tagez
    Video or it didnt happen.

We all know you killed every last prophet there and only then realized that you had long since failed the quest.

Heroes and Marauders || Static Group Thursdays 8-10 ET & Sundays 7-10 ET || Clyyde (wizard/rogue), Meensc (arcane archer), Nynaave (swashbuckler), Greantun (short monk), Aeropostle (monk)
    Former heroes or marauders that we will remember fondly:
    Tagez - famous for running off in the wrong direction but always ending up with one of us unwittingly following him.
    Argonnessen: Totalle (swashbuckler warlock), Catteras (20 Warlock), Paularubia (18 paladin, 2 fighter sword and board brawler)

Community Member

Default Thursday, July 24, 2014

Players Present
    Tagez
    Clyyde
    Meensc
    Greantun
    Nectross
    Nynaave

Quests Ran (all on elite)
    Catacombs chain
    The Sacred Helm

Toon Level at end of play time: 5
    Heroes and Marauders || Static Group Thursdays 8-10 ET & Sundays 7-10 ET || Clyyde (wizard/rogue), Meensc (arcane archer), Nynaave (swashbuckler), Greantun (short monk), Aeropostle (monk)
    Tagez - famous for running off in the wrong direction but always ending up with one of us unwittingly following him.
    Argonnessen: Totalle (swashbuckler warlock), Catteras (20 Warlock), Paularubia (18 paladin, 2 fighter sword and board brawler)

Quote Originally Posted by Catteras View Post
    We all know you killed every last prophet there and only then realized that you had long since failed the quest.

Well yea you dont think I take the time to read objectives, do you? Thats not really true it was on the 2nd time of failing
    Last edited by Shaude; 08-03-2014 at 08:25 AM.

Going to be late tonight. I will catch up. I will try not to be extremely late.

Clyde.

Community Member

Default Sunday, July 27, 2014

Players Present
    Tagez
    Clyyde (only slightly late)
    Meensc
    Greantun
    Nectross
    Nynaave

Freshen the Air
    Rest for the Restless
    Irestone Inlet
    Proof is in the Poison
    STK part 1
    entire Sharn Syndicate Chain

Toon Level at end of play time: 6

Not going to be able to make it on Thursday, house flooded and have to rip out molding carpets from the boy's room and lay down some tile. I'm right now holding level 7 and about 1000 exp from level 8. See you guys on Sunday.

Livil

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by livil View Post
    Not going to be able to make it on Thursday, house flooded and have to rip out molding carpets from the boy's room and lay down some tile. I'm right now holding level 7 and about 1000 exp from level 8. See you guys on Sunday.

Livil
    Sorry to hear that. Moldy carpets are never any fun.

See you Sunday.

Ed

Community Member

Players Present
    Tagez
    Clyyde
    Meensc
    Greantun
    Nynaave

Waterworks pt 3 & 4
    Lair of Summoning
    Chamber of Insanity
    Depths Chain
    Archer Point Defense

Toon Level at end of play time: 7

Community Member

I have a family engagement on Sunday night, and I won't be able to make the group.

Please run whatever seems best (I know we talked about finishing STK). Don't let the fact that something is a chain hold you back. My toon is built extremely well for soloing things on elite, so I can make up pretty much anything. Just let me know what you end up running.

Thanks. See everyone on next Thursday.

I have a family engagement on Sunday night, and I won't be able to make the group.

Please run whatever seems best (I know we talked about finishing STK). Don't let the fact that something is a chain hold you back. My toon is built extremely well for soloing things on elite, so I can make up pretty much anything. Just let me know what you end up running.

Thanks. See everyone on next Thursday.

ok see u thursday.
    Last edited by Shaude; 08-07-2014 at 12:57 PM.

Community Member

Default Sunday Aug 3, 2014

Players Present:
    Tagez
    Clyyde
    Meensc
    Greantun
    Nectross

Quests Ran (all on elite):

STK:
    Caverns of Shaagh
    Halls of Shan to Kor

Tangleroot:
    First Strike
    Hobgoblins Captives
    Yarkuch's War Plans
    Whisperdoom's Spawn
    Deadly Package ( both parts)

Three Barrel Cove:
    The Legend of Two Toed Tobias
    Stones Run Red
    Fire Caves

Toon Level at end of play time: 8
    Last edited by Ed_Conn; 08-04-2014 at 04:53 PM.

Community Member

STK and Tangleroot and 3BC all done.
    Cheers,
    Last edited by Catteras; 08-05-2014 at 07:37 PM.

Community Member

Default Thursday, August 7

Players Present:
    Tagez
    Clyyde
    Meensc
    Nynaave
    Nectross

Guard Duty (3BC)
    Ruined Halls
    Redwillow's Ruins
    Forgotten Caverns
    Dead Predators
    Caged Trolls
    Mirra's Sleepless Nights

Players Present:
    Tagez
    Clyyde
    Meensc
    Nynaave
    Nectross

Guard Duty (3BC)
    Ruined Halls
    Redwillow's Ruins
    Forgotten Caverns
    Dead Predators
    Caged Trolls
    Mirra's Sleepless Nights

All have been completed on Elite.

I'm not going to be able to make it tonight you can do whatever quest you want. I'm level nine or almost. I'll see you guys Thursday.

Livil

sorry about the late notice for my message this morning, my wife surprised me this morning by waking me up and telling me I had 30 minutes to get ready because she was taking me and the kids on a road trip to St. Augustine to celebrate my birthday. Was only able to text what I did before I was made to drive for the 2 hours from our house to St. Augustine so she could figure out what we were going to do there.. just got home and thought I owed you guys more of an explanation then my hastily type message this morning. I hope you guys had a fun night. and I'll make sure to do all the quests you guys ran tonight by Thursday.

Livil

Community Member

Default Sunday, August 10

Players Present:
    Tagez
    Clyyde
    Greantun
    Meensc
    Nynaave

Ghost of a Chance (3BC)
    Old Gray Garl (3BC)
    Troglodytes Get (3BC)
    Scoundrels Run (3BC)
    Prove Your Worth (3BC)
    Freeing Achta (sorrowdusk - Grey Moon)
    Justice for Grust (grey moon)
    The Trollish Scourge (grey moon)
    Dead Girl's Spellbook (deleras pack)

Toon Level at end of play time: 9[/QUOTE]

Community Member

Default Happy Birthday

Quote Originally Posted by livil View Post
    sorry about the late notice for my message this morning, my wife surprised me this morning by waking me up and telling me I had 30 minutes to get ready because she was taking me and the kids on a road trip to St. Augustine to celebrate my birthday. Was only able to text what I did before I was made to drive for the 2 hours from our house to St. Augustine so she could figure out what we were going to do there.. just got home and thought I owed you guys more of an explanation then my hastily type message this morning. I hope you guys had a fun night. and I'll make sure to do all the quests you guys ran tonight by Thursday.

Livil
    Happy birthday.

Community Member

Default Thursday Auguts 14

Players Present:
    Tagez
    Clyyde
    Greantun
    Meensc
    Nynaave

Bounty Hunter
    Taming the Flames
    Purging the Heretics
    The graverobber
    Tangleroot 7,8,9,10 (finished the entire chain)
    Extermination (pt 4 of Gray Moon, Sorrowdusk)

Toon Level at end of play time: 9

Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast