Default Update 22 - epic crafting bugged

Downloaded the update, thought to do a Spinner of Shadow farm run before chasing pirates - there dropped the shard i was looking for - Happy.
    I went to the altar to craft my Epic Longbow of the Silver Flame - but it does not work - Crafting failure! nothing happens - Unhappy.
    relog - try again. Crafting failure! Reboot application. Same result. Even more unhappy now.

I realized that I was not able to put back the crafting items (seal/shard/scroll) into my ingredients bags. With the latest update - shared bag space - i was able to store them again into my bags.

It looks like that either the laggy start of a new patch did not timely move the items from my inventory space or the bag / shared bank bag system is bugged.

Community Member

Default It's "Known Issue"... And?!

Quote Originally Posted by Romaniac View Post
    Downloaded the update, thought to do a Spinner of Shadow farm run before chasing pirates - there dropped the shard i was looking for - Happy.
    I went to the altar to craft my Epic Longbow of the Silver Flame - but it does not work - Crafting failure! nothing happens - Unhappy.
    relog - try again. Crafting failure! Reboot application. Same result. Even more unhappy now.

I realized that I was not able to put back the crafting items (seal/shard/scroll) into my ingredients bags. With the latest update - shared bag space - i was able to store them again into my bags.

It looks like that either the laggy start of a new patch did not timely move the items from my inventory space or the bag / shared bank bag system is bugged.
    Yes, this is disastrous. The worst part is that they say in known issues, "This will be fixed in a future update." What the hell does that even mean? How long are we supposed to be without crafting, where not eve the deconstruction works? I'm in shock that yours is the only comment about this, when crafting halls are always busy.

No wonder DDO is going to the iron defenders. Not even the players care about voicing their opinions in a assertive enough manner. Several of my guilds were disbanded. So many of my friends don't care about playing again. Some that are trying to are not that into it anymore, and me, after this, I'm extremely disappointed. I will not play until the crafting is fixed. I hope that by "future update" they don't mean next week or even later. Are they that clueless that they don't realize how much crafting is used constantly? Judging by how they do so many things (including making a BARD a melee fighter, which is completely moronic), my only conclusion is yes. Apparently, they use the D&D books as doorstops.
    Last edited by Chatarra; 06-12-2014 at 11:34 PM.

Community Member

I finally have everything to make some more Epics, but can't make anything. Thunder Forge still works!

Default Crafting is back..

after the patch I was again able to use Epic crafting. happy again.
    Made an Epic Bow of the Silver Flame and upgraded it via Stone of Change (adding 1d4 force damage effect).

As I had enough materials I tried the Stone of Change ritual with my raid loot Pinion - that worked perfectly (was not sure if that is actually possible).
    Unfortunately other raid loot (Agony/Rebellion) did result after the Binding + Attunement (success), when I tried to apply the force dmg splash, in the error message like prior the patch .
    Would have been just a perfect event - likely the items are too much enhanced in default / attuned to heroism already ?
    Last edited by Romaniac; 06-18-2014 at 05:01 AM.