Thread: Guild Level

Question Guild Level

All level 100+ guilds what level are you on now?
    Argo: Hilmir - Purkilius - Jinu - Vignir

Quote Originally Posted by Purkilius View Post
    I know synergia are now 166, I think they are the highest legit level guild.....I know there is a guild on another server that will remain nameless that are level 199 immediately after the patch.....ya i wonder how *cough*sagas*cough*.
    Ckarlock Alarm (PDK bard 7 fighter 6 rogue 2) life 17
    Dragonbloodz Power (Drow sorc 20/epic 8) life 6
    Sorinsal (Drow rogue 20/epic 5) life 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Memnir View Post
    What I think is OP is anyone who uses implemented game mechanics, standard game features, or their own skill to be more effective in quests then I am - so I then find the time to post complaints about their use of implemented game mechanics, standard game features, or their own skill thus making me OP on the forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bridge_Dweller View Post
    Here's a new flash for the people who have not evolved and still play sponge toons: you serve no purpose. it's rude, but it's the truth. Divines are powerful, have been for a long time. They don't need you. If you need them you add no value to the group.

saints are 125 I believe

Ascent I think theka told me were like 120-123

Bringers of Darkness is 115
    What I think is OP is anyone who uses implemented game mechanics, standard game features, or their own skill to be more effective in quests then I am - so I then find the time to post complaints about their use of implemented game mechanics, standard game features, or their own skill thus making me OP on the forums.
    Here's a new flash for the people who have not evolved and still play sponge toons: you serve no purpose. it's rude, but it's the truth. Divines are powerful, have been for a long time. They don't need you. If you need them you add no value to the group.

Community Member

Yeah here at Syn we are halfway thru 166. Must have been a much flatter curve, as we were expecting to be in the mid 120's when we were guess before the update.

Blood Assassin´s are Level 131

Anybody get the Kraken yet?

Community Member

The Floydinators are 102.

Geoff.

I saw two on Cannith ACTZ at 136 and Hella Pro at 132. Others, I'm not sure.
    Leader of Legion of Eberron on Cannith.

Characters: Loromir & Baldomir....among others.

Trolls Lair 127
    Argo: - Trolls Lair / Intransigence

Quote Originally Posted by Drwaz99 View Post
    Yeah here at Syn we are halfway thru 166. Must have been a much flatter curve, as we were expecting to be in the mid 120's when we were guess before the update.
    I think they overall flattened the guild renown curve.....because it took 50 mil approx to hit 100, but then it was going up exponentially.....now it took 60 mil to get to almost 115, so it took about a fifth of what ittook to get to 100 to get almost one fifth of the way to 200.

Forum Turtle
    2014 DDO Players Council

Army of Darkness went to 123 I think it was. I glanced but was more interested in poking around looking at all the rooms.
    Turtel, Turtley Wrath, Tortoisse, Waterssong, Victerr Creed, Utahraptor, Velocaraptor, Minddancer, Loggerhead, Matamata, Sulcata, Ticerratops, Sierrann, Hankx, Shartelhane

Member of Highlords of Malkier! Help channel, everyone welcome in this channel!

Oddly enough, we (Royal Bloodline) were just below 100 before the update and jumped to 101 after.
    Personally, i was looking forward to the level 100 announcement.

Community Member

Blood Assassin´s are Level 131

Anybody get the Kraken yet?
    We have the Volant Alcazar and it's fricken big. We've debated if we need the bigger one but everyone in the guild decided for us and stepped up. We are just about there on AS donations.

Firefly is 111, and thanks to the generous contributions of a few folks who have quit the game in recent months, bought the biggest airship (i think it called kraken) immediately. FYI- no one needs this boat . there are not enough amenities to fill it.
    Shmuel Xadin Xadins Errand Mohnster Yitzhak

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shmuel View Post
    Firefly is 111, and thanks to the generous contributions of a few folks who have quit the game in recent months, bought the biggest airship (i think it called kraken) immediately. FYI- no one needs this boat . there are not enough amenities to fill it.
    Good to know, thanks bud!

The Hatchery
    2016 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Shmuel View Post
    heh, i found same when i bought it )) 1 large room left empty

Marche Funebre is level 100
    "I shall take your position into consideration. Well, it seems your terms are not acceptable." (c) Baal
    Argonnessen :: Marche Funebre (200) : Leningradets / Zapasnoy / Grimstave / Rockernaut / Dociznogoud / Feldshaman

Thx guys, do guilds get a green color to their name when they pass 150 or something like that, like Synergia got now?
    Last edited by Purkilius; 06-14-2014 at 09:19 AM. Reason: spelling lol

I believe mines at about...116 now. Got the big ship thing and all the amenities.

Mostly just chilln out, and gaining levels as ya go. Pretty easy without the decay now heh.
    Through avarice, evil smiles; through insanity, it sings.

Community Member TheLegendOfAra's Avatar

Fors Fortis is now level.... 95. Our ship is... The same it was before.
    Whee?
    Araphina Skycrow - 15Paladin/3Ranger/2Fighter (Life10/25) 5xRanger, 3xPaladin, 2xMonk
    Araphell - Arasin - Arathaes - Arawyn - Aravein
    Guild: Fors Fortis;Guild of Won, & VENOM @ Argo
    "And we learn, as we age; We've learned nothing! And my body still aches."