Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Community Member

Default Final Greensteel

So I'm on what will be my final life for a very long time, TRed into an iconic bladeforged(so will have to level to 28 before I can TR again) and I was contemplating making another greensteel weapon to keep me company along the way. However, my character is already at level 16, I haven't got the shards I need, and I don't think I'll be shrouding until I hit 18 or so(still going to shroud as often as possible because - come on - shroud) so I am wondering if at this point it's even really worth throwing on another greensteel weapon.

Character-wise - its an iconic juggernaut so 2 paladin/2 monk/n bladeforged, I find myself mostly using repeaters(of which I already have 4 greensteel, also using a few others), and switching to an aspect of mineral 2 greataxe when I want to melee. Also occasionally I bust out a bastard sword and tower shield just for fun(I decided it was worth giving up feat slot to get bastard sword proficiency, then I just use master's touch for the tower shield)

So if I do make another greensteel, it would have to be another axe or a bastard sword. Strongly considering a triple positive bastard sword for the raise-dead clicky, but I've been really enjoying the blinding effect on my aspect of radiance 2 repeating heavy crossbow... so, ya know, decisions.

I am actually right now going to run off and craft a few blinding flash clickies just to continue blinding dudes.

I don't see a huge demand for another greensteel weapon to add to your arsenal. It's a short way from 18 to epics where you'll probably outgrow greensteel pretty quickly.

If you're looking to spend your ingredients and it has to be a weapon, I'd personally consider:

- displacement clickies
    - triple positive maul
    - conc opp (for torcing with a shield, not for general use)
    - raise dead clickies (not so high priority if you're already an arty with UMD)
    Don't feed the trolls.
    Praise the Dark Six and pass the heals to pure melees.
    Full feat tree; Cannith; change; merger; evil; win; minmaxing; FotM; deja vu; Kobolds.
    Dungeons and Dragons Online ~ Nude Song and Gnarled Onions