Community Member

Default Loading Launcher Config

Trying to be a new player to ddo however no matter i do the game launcher lopens up and stops on Loading Launcher Configuration and will not move past that, I have tried multiple reinstalls and reboots and cant get in game, even leaving the launcher sitting for about an hour. Ive searched on these forums and thru google but cant seem to find any answer to this problem nor anyone else who seems to have it as well, if anyone has a solution it would be appreciated.

Running windows 7 if that bit of info will help. Have also went thru firewall and antivirus settings to no sollution.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tru_Die13 View Post
    Trying to be a new player to ddo however no matter i do the game launcher lopens up and stops on Loading Launcher Configuration and will not move past that, I have tried multiple reinstalls and reboots and cant get in game, even leaving the launcher sitting for about an hour. Ive searched on these forums and thru google but cant seem to find any answer to this problem nor anyone else who seems to have it as well, if anyone has a solution it would be appreciated.

Running windows 7 if that bit of info will help. Have also went thru firewall and antivirus settings to no sollution.
    I am having the same problme

I know it might sound weird, but have you tried one of the alternate launchers ? ( PyLOTRO or DDO-ML )

They are not subject to that specific issue.
    On G-Land : Flavilandile, Blacklock, Yaelle, Millishande, Larilandile, Gildalinde, Tenalafel, and many other...