Default Ruby Eye's Question

Has anyone crafted weapons with two or more Ruby Eyes? If so does that 2% stack? For example If I had Epic Elite Adamantine Knuckles and each augment slot filled with ruby eyes (of different natures) does it calculate each hit with a 6% chance of one critical. Or does it remain at 2% regardless of multiple augments. Or is it somewhere in between?

I worked hard for these Rubies and don't want to squander them without knowing for sure.

Thanks

Its a separate 2% for each one, you should be seing it more often than using only 1 but the chance dont stack to 6%.

Id recomend you to use a sovereign or a ml 20 aument instead of 1 or 2 of those eyes. at lvl 25 ruby eyes might be more dps (maybe, i dont have the math at hand) but the regular augment is more reliable and way cheaper if you go with the ml 20 from GH or even from ah. there are some sovereign in regular ah for les than 60kpp atm in thelanis
    Last edited by LeonAureo; 05-22-2014 at 08:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LeonAureo View Post
    Its a separate 2% for each one, you should be seing it more often than using only 1 but the chance dont stack to 6%.

Id recomend you to use a sovereign or a ml 20 aument instead of 1 or 2 of those eyes. at lvl 25 ruby eyes might be more dps (maybe, i dont have the math at hand) but the regular augment is more reliable and way cheaper if you go with the ml 20 from GH or even from ah. there are some sovereign in regular ah for les than 60kpp atm in thelanis
    Yeah my question was more of a theoretical one. Not sure I would do it. I was actually hoping someone already had and could give input.