Default Looking for Post U19 Pure FvS Human build

It seems like everyone likes the multi-class FvS builds now.
    But, I have an old FvS Evoker build (Level 23 Human pure) that has been sitting idle for a long time.
    I would like to just upgrade his enhancements and AOV destinies and make him useable now.

Can someone point me to a forum build they might recommend.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pappo View Post
    But, I have an old FvS Evoker build (Level 23 Human pure) that has been sitting idle for a long time.
    I would like to just upgrade his enhancements and AOV destinies and make him useable now.

Can someone point me to a forum build they might recommend.

Thanks
    I am wonderign this as well. I am just returning to the game and was wondering about a pure FS build that could solo yet be useufl in a group.

Back in the day the DR 10 of the fvs capstone was much more useful as well as the free cure light wounds.
    Now dr10 is useless (much better to splash for evasion) and with cocoon you the free sla is not that great either.
    Also just by splashing 2 monk you get a higher wisdom score with monk ocean stance.

If you guys are coming back to the game you should have a lesser 20 heart in your inventory.
    If you want to stick with favored souls consider a splash. If you want to stay pure consider pure divine disciple cleric which is very powerful as well
    Yeela & Melyssa - The Shiradi Sisters - FvS Healers
    Xylah - The Sniper - Pally Arcane Archer
    Redsonjah - Peacekeeper DPS

YouTube

Build Constructionist unbongwah's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pappo View Post
    People don't like pure builds, period, because most of the capstones are weak while the benefits of splashing are bigger / more important than ever.

The other reason why you don't see updated builds of certain types is the typical Evoker hasn't changed much: max WIS, metamagics, Spell Focus(es), Spell Pen if you plan to use Implosion, etc. The only thing which has really changed is how you spread your APs, but how hard is it to say, "Spend a lot on AoV?"
    Semi-retired Build Engineer. Everything was better back in our day. Get off my lawn.

Community Member

There is an interesting little weapon you could use for a FVS or cleric evoker build. Forgotten light from Rest Stop. It has extended crit range and you can use wisdom for hit and damage. If you're a PDK or Morninglord, it's even your righteous weapon type.

Founder & Build Synthesis Battlehawke's Avatar

Default builds

There are no pure builds in there but take a look at the link in my signature under "healers" for some good ideas....
    The Best Server: Gallhanda

Looking for a great guild? Check Out Our Guild: http://www.oldtimersguild.com/vb/forum.php

Looking for some good builds to play? https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...for-Characters

Quote Originally Posted by Battlehawke View Post
    There are no pure builds in there but take a look at the link in my signature under "healers" for some good ideas....
    You definitely missed the best one!!
    Yeela & Melyssa - The Shiradi Sisters - FvS Healers
    Xylah - The Sniper - Pally Arcane Archer
    Redsonjah - Peacekeeper DPS

YouTube

I still have my pure FvS from before U14, and I wouldn't change a thing.
    Pure over monk splash gets, in order of importance:
    - Two level 9 spells.
    - Ability to wear medium armor (free PRR) and shields (more free PRR) even if thunder-forged weapons make this less likely
    - Free searing light. Not even sure why people still use the cure light wounds
    - More spell pen, longuer durations (if that even matters?)

My human FvS has: Maximize, Empower Heal, Wizard Past life, Empower, SF:Evo, Quicken, Heighten, GSF:Evo, ESF:Evo, Great wisdom, Light spell power, Great wisdom, Mass frog.
    8 STR, 8 DEX, 16 CON, 14 INT, 18 WIS + levels, 12 CHA (first lifer, drop CON to 14 and you're fine)
    Running in exhalted angel (even before its revamp), debuffing and instant killing weak mobs (a properly debuffed orange name gets instant killed by mass frog, always surprises people), and CCing + nuking the rest of them (either BB kiting type of CC, or soundburst).

It really is a fun (and extremely powerful) build to play, even tho it's not really in the current trends.