Thread: Hello Im Glibb

Default Hello Im Glibb

Hello fellow Argos, Glibb Bonefish lev28 Elf Ranger here. I was hoping to get an invite into any private grouping channels that are out there. I dont often group because of real life/family/work stuff but lately when I have an opportunity for grouping the LFM panel seems a bit dry. Im a nice guy, I have ears, Im fairly experience player, Ive got a few alts that are semi active (Nineave Wilder lev28 Human Sorc, Dedmon Sullivan lev26 Human Monk)

So if you have played with me and you think I would be an acceptable addition to your private channel please drop me a line.

Thanks
    Argonnessen - Glibb Bonefish, Lev 28 pure Elf Ranger

Quote Originally Posted by schelsullivan View Post
    Hello fellow Argos, Glibb Bonefish lev28 Elf Ranger here. I was hoping to get an invite into any private grouping channels that are out there. I dont often group because of real life/family/work stuff but lately when I have an opportunity for grouping the LFM panel seems a bit dry. Im a nice guy, I have ears, Im fairly experience player, Ive got a few alts that are semi active (Nineave Wilder lev28 Human Sorc, Dedmon Sullivan lev26 Human Monk)

So if you have played with me and you think I would be an acceptable addition to your private channel please drop me a line.

Thanks
    Most of the +100 level guilds have static raid nights, I suggest you try to join those and at the end of the raids ask the leader if they have a chat channel.

and hey Glibb I am Hawk from Iceland and my toons are in my sig
    Last edited by Sokól; 05-15-2014 at 10:17 AM.
    Argonnessen: Hilmir - Purkilius - Jinu - Vignir @ Blood Assassin´s

Channels are usually inviting ppl with interest in same kind of content and play style, should share some info on what kind of stuff you want to run.

Or it could be that there is a nice guy channel and I just simply never got invited...
    Main: Zodaroth - heroic & epic completionist pure dwarven warlock
    Alts: Zodynkar (caster), Zodirkeal (archer), Zodinn (lab rat)
    ---- Death N Taxes -------------------------------------------------------Argo -----