Default Forum un centered

The other day I noticed that the DDO forums have become uncentered on my screen. It is aligned to center text and not shifted to the left. It is no big deal but I am curious what I did to make it go uncentered.

I should also note that this only happens on the DDO forums. MSN or any other site I visit is just fine.
    Flabby-Flaber-Flabo-Heifer-Oinks

BEAGLES

Community Member darkly_dreaming's Avatar

This happened to me as well a couple of days ago. I thought I just clicked somewhere incorrectly and would figure out how to fix it eventually. I'm interested in this answer as well!
    Goddess, you know it baybee!
    Zealotry ~ Zealot ~ Zeal ~ Chanteuse : +5 to Sexterity, Cannith
    Quote Originally Posted by Bromuro View Post
    P.S: Besides Zealotry's voice is charming/mesmerizing and i bet she is a witch or a succubus disguised.

This happeend to me today. I have two computers and on one of them everything is left justified on the other everything is centered. It is only appearing this way on DDO forums, no other site. Does anyone have any idea how to fix it? It is rather annoynig.

Community Member

Please tell me how to turn of this "centered" text. Makes it very difficult to read.
    Thanks!

on the laptop right now and everything is centered. I thought it was just something in the settings for the laptop, thank the gods it's not just me. Haven't checked on the desktop lately, wonder if it's different....
    Quote Originally Posted by grodon9999 View Post
    This game has been such an absurd grind that I’d rather stick my junk in a beehive than make another toon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Troll View Post
    An expansion . .. with a set of packs for each plane to come out every month or two . . . it'll be like crack to Whitney Houston.

It could be that the forum hasn't taken Monk levels or something?

In all seriousness though could you provide a screen shot of what you mean exactly? I don't use the default view for the forums since I hate it.

Stoner81.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vint View Post
    The other day I noticed that the DDO forums have become uncentered on my screen. It is aligned to center text and not shifted to the left. It is no big deal but I am curious what I did to make it go uncentered.

I should also note that this only happens on the DDO forums. MSN or any other site I visit is just fine.
    Strange. Above this thread, for instance, there's a pulldown called display. Does messing with that make any changes? I'm not quite sure what you mean, though. If it isn't the display pulldown, then it has to be something else in settings.

ETA: Okay, it probably isn't the display setting. I've played around a bit with the setting, and I can't find anything that would produce what I think you're explaining. Odd. Everything still looks right on my end. Perhaps there's an error in the scripting, and I'm not seeing it because I haven't cleared my cache in... forever?
    Last edited by jalont; 08-15-2014 at 01:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vint View Post

Wow... just had it happen to me as well. 2 computers with windows 7 are left justified. Vista is centered.