Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

wow that isnt too bad

For a ml28 that will be used only in fire raid, its meh.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan_Milic View Post
    For a ml28 that will be used only in fire raid, its meh.

It would be a situational item...but very useful in the double dragon raid.
    Leader of Legion of Eberron on Cannith.

Characters: Loromir & Baldomir....among others.

Quote Originally Posted by UurlockYgmeov View Post

From downing a ship... Argh!
    U22 items are still a work in progress. This item (and most-to-all of the others in the pack) are meant to be ML24.

Like it already - and to hear that it is supposed to ml:24? even better!

BtA rather than BtC? Like.

The Flavor Text? Love it!
    Last edited by UurlockYgmeov; 05-09-2014 at 02:08 PM. Reason: my kobold powered spell checker is on Union Break

Community Member

I wholeheartedly welcome the return of BtA items.

Many good things about this item: good effects, good synergy between the effects, BTA, and (after they get fixed) a reasonable minimum level. Nothing overwhelming or gamebreaking, but genuinely useful.

Raever of Madness * Stormraver * Fireraver * Dreamraver * Skyraver * Solraver * Technoraver * Raverlution * Foraver
    Ghallanda ReRolled
    Quote Originally Posted by Feather_of_Sun View Post
    Turning Ghostbane into a meme is, in my book, the best thing to happen to DDO in awhile.

Community Member

The speed needs an upgrade to 15%, other than that, those are some sweet sweet boots.

I like these boots. It's a good start.
    Quote Originally Posted by JOTMON View Post
    I don't think you get a choice.. you are Rys's minion..

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by moo_cow View Post
    The speed needs an upgrade to 15%, other than that, those are some sweet sweet boots.
    No it does not. Especially with the planned ml being 24.
    Shammrock
    Roshammbo
    Many, many mules...

Pirate Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Can we please have featherfall on them too? They're pretty good no doubt about it, but featherfall just *belongs* on boots
    (plus, it's always an annoyance to slot it elsewhere. For me, that's what makes Cannith boots so awesome, speed AND Featherfall)

Greetz,
    Red Orm
    Last edited by RedOrm; 05-09-2014 at 03:39 PM.
    Will Cannith-craft (150 levels in all schools) for free on Khyber (mail Ninevrisei) if you provide the needed materials.

situational item to swap in and out for when you need fire protection much like the prismatic cloak.
    #MakeDDOGreatAgain

You are the one choosing not to play alts.

Casual player now investing way less than I used to into the game, playing 1-3 months at a time and still want nothing to do with Reaper. #improvepuggrouping#alldifficultiesmatter

Quote Originally Posted by RedOrm View Post
    Can we please have featherfall on them too? They're pretty good no doubt about it, but featherfall just *belongs* on boots
    (plus, it's always an annoyance to slot it elsewhere. For me, that's what makes Cannith boots so awesome, speed AND Featherfall)

Greetz,
    Red Orm
    i hate featherfall permanently on gear. i prefer just quickly falling and if i need to fall a great distance, just swap in and out a featherfall item.
    #MakeDDOGreatAgain

You are the one choosing not to play alts.

Casual player now investing way less than I used to into the game, playing 1-3 months at a time and still want nothing to do with Reaper. #improvepuggrouping#alldifficultiesmatter

Personaly think E3bc is useless. Everyone is looking for 11 to stat or 4 insight like we got last 3 updates. Then go back to **** 24 level loot worst then epic gh since there is not tiers and no way to upgrade them. Turbine pretty much made sure I will never run epic 3bc nothing in there would want. MOTD give level 20-24 loots epic gh gives 23-26 loots both better then 3 loots have now seen out of epic 3bc and none of those are worth damb on level cap where people keep saying we need more stuff for. Why the hell does turbine just ignore what player base tells them.

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Qhualor View Post
    i hate featherfall permanently on gear. i prefer just quickly falling and if i need to fall a great distance, just swap in and out a featherfall item.
    Since these boots are likely to be swap in items for a lot of people that would be a good reason to add it.

I would not even swap these in only thing you need high fire for is fire dragon raid and cloaks are much better for this by that level. The 3bc gear is so underwhelming you get better in Epic GH on same level or forgotten realms get about same at lower level. Would not even use the loots I have seen in 3bc for tring since there is better for lower or equal levels out there already.

Iron Mits

From rednamed in the wildy: Barris 'Bluebeard' Amanatu. Pretty sweet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Towrn
    ...when the worst thing that happens when you make a mistake at your job is someone complains on the internet, you probably care a little less!

Quote Originally Posted by BOgre View Post
    Iron Mits

From rednamed in the wildy: Barris 'Bluebeard' Amanatu. Pretty sweet.
    oh man, a level 28 version of this with Resist 10 would make me wish I had nipples so they can get hard.

To me the boots look like [Kundarak Delving Boots + Firestorm Greaves + Striders] + upgrade, and the Gloves look like [PDK Gloves] + Upgrade.

More of this! Taking current best in slot-ish gear or swap-in gear and upgrading it / merging it and upgrading it is going to guarantee the item is useful.

Not to say don't ever go and make something new and totally unique, but I'm a huge fan of this approach for some/most of epic 3BC loot.
    Khyber: Aggrim (Completionist!)
    In Von 3 the breakables in the Troll Ambassador optional room are slow to get to and unnecessary for ransack.
    Blind insta-kills floating eye balls.

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast