Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Steelstar View Post
    U22 items are still a work in progress. This item (and most-to-all of the others in the pack) are meant to be ML24.
    So that basically means I'll have no interest in this pack. I find that we already have enough loot in the level 20-25 area. Would be great if u just kept these items in the en version then expanded with the eh and ee so that they are useful at 3 different levels, cause at level 28 or level 30 no one is gonna use these.
    Last edited by moo_cow; 05-09-2014 at 08:29 PM.

Community Member FlaviusMaximus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by moo_cow View Post
    So that basically means I'll have no interest in this pack. I find that we already have enough loot in the level 20-25 area. Would be great if u just kept these items in the en version then expanded with the eh and ee so that they are useful at 3 different levels, cause at level 28 or level 30 no one is gonna use these.
    I would have no problem using those gloves at level 28. That's because I determine the worth of an item based on the description of its effects rather than just looking at the minimum level.

Quote Originally Posted by moo_cow View Post
    Str 8 and resistance 7 ... why would you use that at level 28. Healing amp is decent on it but meh. Min level has nothing to do with wanting to use it or not.
    Putting my responses here so this thread doesn't get cluttered up with side arguments, because it's flat-out obnoxious when people take over a thread with bickering

Healing amp 30%, 40 vitality, colorless slot. That's what I would use it for. Just because it has resistance on it doesn't mean I would feel obligated to use it as my resistance item. Would you rather it had Resistance 10 and Strength 10 so that one item could cover four needs and then some? Come on man...

I want nice things too, but rein it in.
    Last edited by FlaviusMaximus; 05-10-2014 at 03:06 AM.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by FlaviusMaximus View Post
    I would have no problem using those gloves at level 28.
    I suppose I could get dressed up for the trip to the reinc station, but it just seems like overkill.

Community Member FlaviusMaximus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ancient View Post
    I suppose I could get dressed up for the trip to the reinc station, but it just seems like overkill.
    Exactly. Nice to be able to enjoy loot for a few levels.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by FlaviusMaximus View Post
    I would have no problem using those gloves at level 28. That's because I determine the worth of an item based on the description of its effects rather than just looking at the minimum level.
    Str 8 and resistance 7 ... why would you use that at level 28. Healing amp is decent on it but meh. Min level has nothing to do with wanting to use it or not.

U22 items are still a work in progress. This item (and most-to-all of the others in the pack) are meant to be ML24.
    wait...and there's no endgame "EE" version?

I'm horrified if this is true

Uber Completionist Azriel_Angelus's Avatar

Bring back tiered loot for the love of all that is holy, although it should be normal/hard/elite in my opinion since so many want the ability to run en for the best gear then just make it like loot in FoT where its upgradable, but if you run it on EE you get the fully upgraded version.
    Ultimate Completionist
    ~Cannith~
    "I Will Never be a Memory"

Quote Originally Posted by Cetus View Post

Good, it would be nice with loot you could upgrade a tier or 2 but the whole EN, EH or EE is nonsense anyways, especially if you just simply by the loot from the AH. The only thing i'd like to change about the 2 we've seen is different augment slots. colorless makes them very limited.

Quote Originally Posted by Cetus View Post

The quests are level 25 also, so yet another once and done for favor. Possibly good for the ETR train if the xp/min is decent, but that's not likely.

I am looking for end game gear, got more than enough level 24 gear. I would like +11 stat items that aren't random loot gen, because I am not winning that cráp shoot currently. What a waste of dev time.

Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first. - Ronald Reagan

Will be nice swap in gear.
    I never expected e3bc to be endgame, whoever did prolly doesnt properly play the game.
    E3bc was expected to be in level 23-26 range, theras the loot must be adjusted to those levels.
    Gloves are nice, boots okish, both could use something unique tho, flavorish, take into account to add somthing unique to other loot, like a clickie not found on other gear as example.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackheartox View Post
    Will be nice swap in gear.
    I never expected e3bc to be endgame, whoever did prolly doesnt properly play the game.
    E3bc was expected to be in level 23-26 range, theras the loot must be adjusted to those levels.
    Gloves are nice, boots okish, both could use something unique tho, flavorish, take into account to add somthing unique to other loot, like a clickie not found on other gear as example.
    I look forward to each update. Unfortunately the quests in this update are just rehashes of quests I have done a dozen times, at least if I could get some loot that would be useful at cap it would be worth running. I will try the quests out and see whats is different from heroic, but there is no reason to run them again.

At least with the gianthold revamp the quests were at cap and the loot was useful at cap. Just seems like a huge waste of dev time to design more quests at a useless level range. Oh well, I cancelled my subscription, may resub and come back for U23.

Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first. - Ronald Reagan

Those gloves are a an awesome item for my main.

She still wears pdk gloves all the time as a healing amp monk build I can't give up the 30% amp so I get a major upgrade. +1 str , +7 resist &40 vit. What I lose +2 insight con. But not really as I double that up on my dun'ro stun ring.
    Even not being uberest +1000 stat it's slot consolidation makes it worth quite a bit IMo. Opens up a couple other slots.

Now if I could just find a way to replace my 10&20 healing amp DT armor ....

There is enough items at that level! And next to none at cap!

Guess I won't be running this then, thanks for wasting our time yet again.
    Making DDO a better game 1 post at a time!

Triple EVERYTHING Completionist= Heroic 42/42, Iconic 12/12, Epic 36/36

So this 3bc stuff isnt supposed to be end game?

I currently use eClaw gloves and the eGem of Many facets. Sadly ill miss those 20 HP from vitality 40
    good at business

Quote Originally Posted by Toro12 View Post
    Those gloves are a an awesome item for my main.

She still wears pdk gloves all the time as a healing amp monk build I can't give up the 30% amp so I get a major upgrade. +1 str , +7 resist &40 vit. What I lose +2 insight con. But not really as I double that up on my dun'ro stun ring.
    Even not being uberest +1000 stat it's slot consolidation makes it worth quite a bit IMo. Opens up a couple other slots.

Now if I could just find a way to replace my 10&20 healing amp DT armor ....

Yeah, they look real nice to me too.

They do have a colorless slot, so you can slot +2 insightful on 'em.

while some people are whining about the items im actually liking the 2 i saw and will find uses for them.

Quote Originally Posted by BOgre View Post
    Iron Mits

From rednamed in the wildy: Barris 'Bluebeard' Amanatu. Pretty sweet.
    Strenght 8?
    Resist +7?

We are talking about endgame gear..we have +10/+11 stuff, why do you give you these +7/+8 ?

And why you keep giving us heal amp 30% on gloves? We have already the PDK. Make this a ring.
    Quote Originally Posted by JOTMON View Post
    I don't think you get a choice.. you are Rys's minion..

Community Member

For explorer area loot these look pretty decent. And as has been said, I can see people using the gloves at cap for vitality 40/healing amp 30/colourless slot alone. Hell, if they didn't replace Gauntlets of Eternity, I'd be hunting them down.

Community Member

I think these items ok for ml24. The only thing I'd like to see changed is to have yellow slots instead of colorless slots. That would also address some of the comments like having feather fall on the boots, since a yellow slot means you can slot a feather fall gem.

Community Member

Default a tad off topic in loot discussion, but ...

Quote Originally Posted by Vordax View Post
    I look forward to each update. Unfortunately the quests in this update are just rehashes of quests I have done a dozen times, at least if I could get some loot that would be useful at cap it would be worth running. I will try the quests out and see whats is different from heroic, but there is no reason to run them again.

At least with the gianthold revamp the quests were at cap and the loot was useful at cap. Just seems like a huge waste of dev time to design more quests at a useless level range. Oh well, I cancelled my subscription, may resub and come back for U23.
    Before *****ing on the quests for being just rehashes of what we have already done, let me ask you whether you have actually had a look at them on Lamannia yet?

Because I have and what I have seen so far the quests are certainly not the same with a few added mobs and hugely inflated stats. They feel more like the 10-12th lvl quests revisiting the Waterworks maps to me.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast